The Fallen vs The Silver Surfer

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

The fallen vs the Surfer in new york. TO the death.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I thought the Fallen was a herald of Galactus?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

So did I.

In fact the Fallen was the 1st herald - based on Dark Matter. Before his death, we never saw the true extent of his powers.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Not that fallen. The other one. The Fallen I'm using is a herald of unicron. He has power over entropy, chaos, and dark energies. He is also on fire that approaches 600,000 degrees celsius. It took the intervention of primus to stop him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

But this one is a cooler match up. Lets switch out the Go Bot and put in this guy.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

NO.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Megaguirus says:

"NO."

Grrrrr

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

And also the first herald of galactus was called the fallen one not the fallen. If i wanted it to be a battle of Galactus' heralds I would have said the fallen one. But I want it to be the battle of the two planet devourer's heralds. It's more intresting that way.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Wel since we have to decide lets say surfers uses hsi speed and power couldnt he just blast him with a blast capable of blowing up a planet seeing as how "fallen" is big right?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

sould of made it the fallen vs the fallen one.

don't knw who would win between the surfer and the fallen, i know thta the fallen wipe the floor with both the decepticons and the autobots.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Wel since we have to decide lets say surfers uses hsi speed and power couldnt he just blast him with a blast capable of blowing up a planet seeing as how "fallen" is big right?"

The surfer can't blow up planets? Where did you get that from? a pluto type yes but that's because pluto is all ice. And Considering on how they are on equal power levels it's not going to be that easy.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Surfer would smoke ol' buckethead.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

What do you mean where did i get that from lol look at his comic he almost blew up a planet with some creature that kept growing the creature after every death utated eventually surfer carried it to another planet and was about to blow the planet up with the creature which was the size of pluto lol but he didnt cause it still had some human left inside of it so yeah surfers capable of doign it also its in wiki to and any other website. They also said it was duumb that he didnt kill it cause the onger it lived the stronger it got from getting killed by a shot gun to being able to put up a fight agsint the silver surfer.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Also one more thing if the fight does last long enough surfer can turn to a god as hes done so before and even galactus said where did he get so much power from something about surfer being more powerful them galactus and no im not talking about red surfer lol.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

The surfer is faster but in durability the fallen is the superior and in terms of ranged power it is difficult to determine who is the superior. If the surfer gets the dark saber out, the surfer is finished if the fallen get's so much as one hit as the dark saber can cut through all but the skyboom shield and even then no one knows which will give out first. If the surfer can get enough well aimed shots before the fallen can reach him then he might win.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

It just depends on the fallens durability and surfer speed and timing if hes not so durably compared to the cosmics and surfer going 99%speed of light all over the place lol it just be like a super fast ant killing a man with the power cosmic lol but i cant sa to much cause im not to sure on fallen power and durabilty also how fast he throw hit if hes fast enough to hit some one liek surfer then he could win but dont forget about matter rearrangement lol.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

The fallen has shrugged off evreything the autobots and decepticons could throw at him and they have weapons we don't even have anything close to. He has diety level power. And the surfer is not going to be able to withstand the dark saber. He would have to dodge it at all costs or else he would become itty bitty pices. As for matter rearangement well he has withstood something similar. One of shockwave's weapons which is supposed to tear apart your molecular structure. He wasn't even fased.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Then that means the only way hes gonna win is wth the one blast that could destroy a planet that the thing he can only depend on besides that he doesnt stand to much of a chance lol.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

He could try repeated blasts of cosmic energy but then the fallen would pull out the requiem blaster and that weapon can destroy a mile in diameter asteroid in one hit though it's normaly used with a more concentrated blast though and if the blast is foucoused on the surfer if it hits than the surfer will be badly injured if it connects.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

lol we've all seen what happened when he was badly imjured when aegis hit him he got messedup guess the best thing he could do is call for back up lol galactus.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

And if they get up close and personal things could get ugly. I wonder what those king sized flaming metal mitts would do to the surfer.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Hed probably taun him thinkign hsi weak then surfer attacks then a huge fight rages on as surfer thinks their no hope then maybe some thign amazing migth happen lol.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

The fallen may try to mess with the surfer's mind and make him a force for chaos. Though I'm not to sure it would work.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

its possibly remmeber when galactus turned him liek that he basically hide the surfer past in hsi own mind and he didnt know about hsi planet till thanos opened it up by mistake trying to find galactus weakness lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

its possibly remmeber when galactus turned him liek that he basically hide the surfer past in hsi own mind and he didnt know about hsi planet till thanos opened it up by mistake trying to find galactus weakness lol.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Hmm.. Good point.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Satyrquaze

The "king-sized flaming metal mitts" wouold have no effect on the Surfer whatsoever...

The Silver Surfer flies thru stars (Fallen is merely luke-warm by comparison) without any negative effects upon his person, He regularly outmanuvers most attacks made against him, add to that the fact that he's invulnerable means that he could crash through Fallen before he realized there was suddenly a massive hole in his chest.

Side Note: Surfer took care of Tenebrous and Aegis ALL BY HIMSELF and Fallen isn't anywhere near the same league as those two. I looked Fallen up, his main claim to fame is that he beat-up Grimlock. This fight isn't even close.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Wait surfer fought aegis and tenebrous with galactus and he fought aegis the big golden women while galactus fought tenebrous ad he lost to her though an dgalactus i think he lost as well yeah he did although their could have been another fight i guess i didnt read the ones i have are saved in my pic il try and find them.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Satyrquaze

Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2 He fought them both by himself and won.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By BIackFlash

maybe with a power up