Avatar image for armlesstigerman
ArmlessTigerMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Fallen from the Transformers film vs Nolanverse Batman

Fight takes place in Gotham. The Fallen comes to Gotham and has built another machine that will consume our sun if he is not stopped, Batman must do all he can to stop this.

Both in character

Round 1: Batman gets 1 week prep.

Round 2: Batman gets 1 month prep.

Just in case you didn't know, the Fallen shows feats of telekinesis in the movie when he is on top of the pyramid and he picks up and creates a shield of rocks to defend himself from attack planes. This could be from the help of his staff, which if so, he has this staff during the battle.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BatgirlCC

Batman wins with ease.

If Batman can handle giant robots without prep, then with 1 week of prep he should be able to handle the Fallen fairly with ease - Since its only 1 robot.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Batman even moreso

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Fallen stomps, his telekinesis was affecting multiple fighter jets and boulders of rocks, he has teleportation.

Batman cannot take down any transformer, not even starscream.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6 frozen  Moderator

For those saying Batman, please read the OP:

Nolanverse Batman

Fallen clearly stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Anybody that says Batman wins is either joking or ignorant.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine has a serious unhealthy obsession with batman.

Fallen clearly crub stomp.

Massively superior than batman . In all aspects

Tech

Knowledge

All known physical stats

Only thing batman has is a weak ass jet that would be a laughing stock in from of a transformer

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Fallen stomps. Literally.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

his prep time sucks, what did he do with prep that any movie super hero hasn't.

O and taking about prep, he had 10 years of prep to kill his parents murderess , and u know what he did.

He freaking walks up to kill the guy in front of the court literally in front of everyone, including the reporters, with a shitty pistol.

THE FALLEN PUT A EARTH DESTROYING TECH INSIDE THE PIRAMID. 3000 YEAR AGO. now that's freaking prep.

Avatar image for armlesstigerman
ArmlessTigerMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so it's clear everyone thinks The Fallen would megastomp Nolanverse Batman's ass.

So what if we kept the same conditions, but instead of Nolanverse Batman, we change it to current comic book Batman?

Opinions?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armlesstigerman: fallen still takes it, the stomp level just reduce, it may not be a stomp.

People would come in and say hellbat, justice buster, he took supes, am batman fan mainly bruce and dick, he would lose here except if he uses those two techs above, and again fallen has TK, and teleportation.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

@frozen: Only with prep time.

Which Batman has.

Current Batman throws The Fallen into the scrapyard.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: only with hellbat, justice buster, and atleast a month prep.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 frozen  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

@frozen: If it makes you feel better. Fanboy. U mad?

Nope. Just acknowledging Batman's vastly superior technology and recent preparation feats against far more powerful opponents than The Fallen.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@leo-343 said:

@frozen: If it makes you feel better. Fanboy. U mad?

Nope. Just acknowledging Batman's vastly superior technology and recent preparation feats against far more powerful opponents than The Fallen.

With sufficient prep time, comics' New 52 Batman could actually solo all the Movie Decepticons at once. The Movie Transformers have shown to be weak against human weaponry and human mook soldiers have taken them out before.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirlcc: fallen is far above the normal transformer.

And is this bat_girl_cc?

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirlcc: fallen is far above the normal transformer.

And is this bat_girl_cc?

No I'm a new user. The username's just coincidence.

Well, the Fallen still got taken out by an enhanced Optimus Prime, who is still a fast-moving flying robot.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgirlcc:

1. I bet you both love cassandra cain, him for sure, you am damn sure you do.

2. Optimus was amped, and the fallen surely underrated optimus.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Hmmm I am not sure.... The Fallen throughout the fight was trying to run away from Optimus and was more of defending himself than doing a forward attack. Megatron even tried to make an ambush during the fight but Optimus casually blew half his face away. Although the CG's environment was way too messy to be sure.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolanverse Bruce dies horribly.

Comic Version Bruce wins.

But more important than any of this...there's another @batgirlcc...with a similar avatar and everything. I doubt the original is the type to have a dupe account so this is genuinely a different user. Mind...blown.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I don't see how Batman wins unless he opens the Matrix and becomes a Prime

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By MasterKungFu

fallen

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nfactor1995

Fallen curbstomps both rounds. Batman would have to not show up to the fight and just use remote controlled gear to even have a chance.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SussysissyXDDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallen because powers

lytral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallen slaughters?

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By ProfessorRespect

*slow pan to Batman at computer*

No Caption Provided

-------

BATMAN: Who's this...."Fallen" they keep talking about?

ALFRED: He's a ancient being, sir. They claim he can manipulate the very forces of nature. He's on top of one of em' machines trying to strike fear into Gotham, innit

BATMAN: Amusing. Does Lucas know about Project J? I would've told him but it was daytime.

ALFRED: He does bruv- (Alfred clears his throat as he struggles to keep his British slang under control) but he wants to talk to you personally before committing to it. Shall I ring him up, guvnor?

BATMAN: Sure. I just need to...finish some physical examinations.

ALFRED: At the Bat Computer? Doing those ancient Chinese herbs again, Bruce?

BATMAN: ..........they might've shrunk some things.

No Caption Provided

(Lucas is at computer, doing computer things; at the corner of the screen we see a "Batman poked you!" notification)

LUCAS: Finally.

(he clicks on the notification: colors and patterns explode out as the computer starts to rattle and shake)

BATMAN: What's the issue?

LUCAS: Really? I thought I told you the 5D holograms were expensive, but implanting them into my own computer? This is too far, I qu-

BATMAN: I needed them for Project J. Realism is....important. Speaking of which, do we have a prognosis on how to deal with this "Fallen"? He's quite the marvel. Would've liked to have seen the budget on whoever had to build that out of god-knows what. Maybe if Ra's was still alive.....nah.

LUCAS: Indeed we have. The Bat is going to land a EMP device that'll disable both it and his machine; given it doesn't seem to have any known defence to that, I'll say that's a go-go. That'll give you enough time to destroy the machine with timed explosives I "borrowed" from our Tumblers. It's advanced tech, but nothing that suggests it's durable enough to withstand a internal explosion that takes out the foundations. I kinda wish I was the one doing it, but my back gave out just last week (Lucas gives a small chuckle)

BATMAN: And then what?

LUCAS: I'll be able to hack into the mainframe of whatever this being is and shut it down from the comfort of here. While it seems alien, it still seems to rely on a code of logic: all too easy for a couple dozen Worms and self-modification variations. No vector from the EMP, no defence. It'll be like War of the Worlds, only a little bit more boring.

BATMAN: Cool.

(end)

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

-------

ALFRED: He's a ancient being, sir. They claim he can manipulate the very forces of nature. He's on top of one of em' machines trying to strike fear into Gotham, innit

BATMAN: Amusing. Does Lucas know about Project J? I would've told him but it was daytime.

ALFRED: He does bruv- (Alfred clears his throat as he struggles to keep his British slang under control) but he wants to talk to you personally before committing to it. Shall I ring him up, guvnor?

No Caption Provided

(Lucas is at computer, doing computer things; at the corner of the screen we see a "Batman poked you!" notification)

(he clicks on the notification: colors and patterns explode out as the computer starts to rattle and shake)

LUCAS: Really? I thought I told you the 5D holograms were expensive, but implanting them into my own computer? This is too far, I qu-

BATMAN: I needed them for Project J. Realism is....important. Speaking of which, do we have a prognosis on how to deal with this "Fallen"? He's quite the marvel. Would've liked to have seen the budget on whoever had to build that out of god-knows what. Maybe if Ra's was still alive.....nah.

LUCAS: Indeed we have. The Bat is going to land a EMP device that'll disable both it and his machine; given it doesn't seem to have any known defence to that, I'll say that's a go-go. That'll give you enough time to destroy the machine with timed explosives I "borrowed" from our Tumblers. It's advanced tech, but nothing that suggests it's durable enough to withstand a internal explosion that takes out the foundations. I kinda wish I was the one doing it, but my back gave out just last week (Lucas gives a small chuckle)

LUCAS: I'll be able to hack into the mainframe of whatever this being is and shut it down from the comfort of here. While it seems alien, it still seems to rely on a code of logic: all too easy for a couple dozen Worms and self-modification variations. No vector from the EMP, no defence. It'll be like War of the Worlds, only a little bit more boring.

(end)

As fun as that fanfic is....

Emp wouldn't work on a Transformer, nor any of their machines, the emit them regularly. If it were that easy, humans would have done so.

Blackouts attack on the Military Base showcases multiple instances of him using an EMP. Additionally, Nolan Bruce isn't capable of destroying a machine, no matter how much prep, that can survive the destruction of suns.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@chris2kzombieki said:

Emp wouldn't work on a Transformer, nor any of their machines, the emit them regularly. If it were that easy, humans would have done so

There are different kinds of EMP's used; electric, magnetic, radiation, done with nukes, drones, etc. You can't possibly say they are immune to ALL of these different sources of EMP tech.

We can't do the "x would've done y" because that would apply to virtually all of fiction and we'd be here all day using that excuse.

Blackouts attack on the Military Base

As fun as that looks, it functions nothing like a actual EMP, for one it wouldn't shatter windows and melt people lol. I'm willing to give you this regardless as a singular form of EMP used (probably radioactive) but that doesn't exclude the rest. You also didn't address the hacking! Big gap in reasoning there, LUCAS would not be happy.

Nolan Bruce isn't capable of destroying a machine

He's done so before.

no matter how much prep, that can survive the destruction of suns

Pancake effect? Not only that, but it was destroyed in the movie by Prime and Megatron sounded super threatened when they were using missiles to fire at it, which is why we had the TK shield; if it was that durable then they need not have worried etc.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:

Emp wouldn't work on a Transformer, nor any of their machines, the emit them regularly. If it were that easy, humans would have done so

There are different kinds of EMP's used; electric, magnetic, radiation, done with nukes, drones, etc. You can't possibly say they are immune to ALL of these different sources of EMP tech.

Only one that might work is Magnetic. Radiation probably wont, neither will electric. Not sure why you're assuming it would work...because their robots? It's alien based.

We can't do the "x would've done y" because that would apply to virtually all of fiction and we'd be here all day using that excuse.

As fun as that looks, it functions nothing like a actual EMP, for one it wouldn't shatter windows and melt people lol. I'm willing to give you this regardless as a singular form of EMP used (probably radioactive) but that doesn't exclude the rest. You also didn't address the hacking! Big gap in reasoning there, LUCAS would not be happy.

Hacking? You mean you think Lucas is at any point capable of hacking a Transformer? The same Transformers humans needed another Transformer to hack for them? Lucas can't understand Cybertronian. Neither can Bruce.

Nolan Bruce isn't capable of destroying a machine

He's done so before.

no matter how much prep, that can survive the destruction of suns

Pancake effect? Not only that, but it was destroyed in the movie by Prime and Megatron sounded super threatened when they were using missiles to fire at it, which is why we had the TK shield; if it was that durable then they need not have worried etc.

Prime's AP>What the Star has survived. It's also funny how you at all think that Bruce can equal Optimus in terms of AP. (Not star level, Continental because it surface wiped. Didn't actually destroy the planet. Still more than what Bruce can come up with)

Don't remember Megatron ever being afraid of missiles lol.

So lets recap..

1. EMP, even if it does work, will only last for so long. Additionally....don't see how an EMP is shutting down a machine powered by a mystical artifact. Unless you have any substantial proof A. Bruce can provide an EMP that can do so and B. An actual reason the EMP would work on a machine that isn't human based....its alien based.
  2. Bruce can't destroy it no matter how much prep.
  3. No one is hacking...anything lol. Especially when neither can study or understand their language when even humans didn't with years of prep.
  4. Bruce would be dead in five seconds as soon as Fallen sees him.

Overall Fallen still stomps hard.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@chris2kzombieki said:

@professorrespect said:

Only one that might work is Magnetic

That should be fine then all things considered given we've got a week/month of prep.

Radiation probably wont, neither will electric. Not sure why you're assuming it would work...because their robots

Because they're inherently electronic.

Hacking? You mean you think Lucas is at any point capable of hacking a Transformer

What suggests otherwise? If a EMP can disable them then a hacking attempt should be effective. Hell hacking wouldn't even be needed given incap is a win-stip.

he same Transformers humans needed another Transformer to hack for them

That's a human with no hacking feats, not a genius like LUCAS who can build flying machines and advanced tanks decades beyond our own. I'd need more reliable showings than that.

Prime's AP>What the Star has survived

Huh? If you're implying that Prime has Sun+ potency, I'm not sure if you're on the same things as Batman was on or what.

It's also funny how you at all think that Bruce can equal Optimus in terms of AP. (Not star level, Continental because it surface wiped. Didn't actually destroy the planet. Still more than what Bruce can come up with)

Huh? Apparently the machine that survives a sun exploding is also far below that? Not only that, but you've provided no reasoning as to how a pancake effect would not be a issue! That's a second serious oversight there.

Don't remember Megatron ever being afraid of missiles lol

Megatron makes a clear comment to Fallen about the missiles after some land, after which he uses TK to disable and then make the shield out of rocks.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@chris2kzombieki said:

@professorrespect said:

That should be fine then all things considered given we've got a week/month of prep.

Still not enough. You've yet to provide any substantial feat from Nolan (Or Lucas) that suggest they can do this with a week/month.

Radiation probably wont, neither will electric. Not sure why you're assuming it would work...because their robots

Because they're inherently electronic.

IG? But that alone isn't enough to prove it can work.

Hacking? You mean you think Lucas is at any point capable of hacking a Transformer

What suggests otherwise? If a EMP can disable them then a hacking attempt should be effective. Hell hacking wouldn't even be needed given incap is a win-stip.

Can you prove Lucas can hack an alien/Transformers are susceptible to fodder human hacking when Frenzy and Blackout hack military bases in roughly a few seconds.

he same Transformers humans needed another Transformer to hack for them

That's a human with no hacking feats, not a genius like LUCAS who can build flying machines and advanced tanks decades beyond our own. I'd need more reliable showings than that.

Lucas has no hacking feat that indicates he can hack transformers. Unless you can prove he has hacking feats. But being a genius builder does not make you a genius hacker.

Prime's AP>What the Star has survived

Huh? If you're implying that Prime has Sun+ potency, I'm not sure if you're on the same things as Batman was on or what.

No, the stars surface wipe. Still stronger than anything Bruce has though.

It's also funny how you at all think that Bruce can equal Optimus in terms of AP. (Not star level, Continental because it surface wiped. Didn't actually destroy the planet. Still more than what Bruce can come up with)

Huh? Apparently the machine that survives a sun exploding is also far below that? Not only that, but you've provided no reasoning as to how a pancake effect would not be a issue! That's a second serious oversight there.

Continental. And again, no substantial proof what you are saying would work.

Don't remember Megatron ever being afraid of missiles lol

Megatron makes a clear comment to Fallen about the missiles after some land, after which he uses TK to disable and then make the shield out of rocks.

Doesn't etc.

So still nothing?

Cool! Fallen solos still....Sucks, but its just true.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Also you clearly didn't watch the movies lol, Transformium is a better techniological feat than anything Lucas has, or could ever create.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not enough. You've yet to provide any substantial feat from Nolan (Or Lucas) that suggest they can do this with a week/month

Find/resource a EMP within a week? Bruce is one of the richest men on the planet with one of the biggest companies in the world with a tech genius at his side: they literally sourced and built neutron bombs for the purpose of mass production for energy supply (the first time it had ever been done, so this was all new tech) in the third movie while the company was stagnating and Bruce was house-bound. A EMP by contrast is embarrassingly less hard to resource, they don't even have to build one.

IG? But that alone isn't enough to prove it can work

How is it not? You've said a version of the EMP works, you've agreed that it can; what is there left to discuss?

Can you prove Lucas can hack an alien/Transformers are susceptible to fodder human hacking when Frenzy and Blackout hack military bases in roughly a few seconds

How is LUCAS "fodder" when his tech casually bypasses all prior human developments? His sonar-tech was bypassing impossible regulations in every piece of technology to use as sonar signals; this is beyond any human understanding of tech and would be basically incapable of being done in real life.

Lucas has no hacking feat that indicates he can hack transformers

Lucas casually bypassing Gotham/military security suggests otherwise.

I don't see any reply to this so I guess it's nothing?

No, the stars surface wipe. Still stronger than anything Bruce has though

The energy created would clearly be more than just surface wiping, though. I don't really know how that relates to durability either unless they tank the entire thing.

Continental. And again, no substantial proof what you are saying would work

So a sun being contained and exploded; continental? Doesn't seem right.

Doesn't etc

The fact that they fire and Megatron is immediately talking to Fallen, who then has to TK shield them clearly shows they are threatened by the missiles being launched. Prime destroying it with one Jetfire missile doesn't exactly make that any less obvious lol.

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lytral said:

Fallen slaughters

False! Try reading:

No Caption Provided

-------

No Caption Provided

(end)

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Find/resource a EMP within a week? Bruce is one of the richest men on the planet with one of the biggest companies in the world with a tech genius at his side: they literally sourced and built neutron bombs for the purpose of mass production for energy supply (the first time it had ever been done, so this was all new tech) in the third movie while the company was stagnating and Bruce was house-bound. A EMP by contrast is embarrassingly less hard to resource, they don't even have to build one.

How is it not? You've said a version of the EMP works, you've agreed that it can; what is there left to discuss?

I mean....Ratchet walked into a transformer, blowing it an causing the entire neighborhood to black out. Got up a minute later. Saying it was "tingly" I'd say transformers are resistant to electrical fields. Additionally, they are powered by energon which is radiation based. This is stated in Revenge of the Fallen when Simmons explains everything.

How is LUCAS "fodder" when his tech casually bypasses all prior human developments? His sonar-tech was bypassing impossible regulations in every piece of technology to use as sonar signals; this is beyond any human understanding of tech and would be basically incapable of being done in real life.

You mean more advanced than this? Lol, again, Lucas needs hacking feats in order to prove he can hack anything.

You mean something Blackout did on a grander scale? So...fodder still lmfao?

Yeah, it is nothing. Thanks for understanding that you've yet to provide anything substantial, as usual with your arguments etc.

The energy created would clearly be more than just surface wiping, though. I don't really know how that relates to durability either unless they tank the entire thing.

They did.

No Caption Provided

It's on panel, unlike half of the shit you're coming up with. So....

The fact that they fire and Megatron is immediately talking to Fallen, who then has to TK shield them clearly shows they are threatened by the missiles being launched. Prime destroying it with one Jetfire missile doesn't exactly make that any less obvious lol.

Ah yes, saying that the Machine they worked so hard to activate is almost ready to be activated. No where does it state, nor even really imply apart from your headcannon that they were threatened. Fallen just hates humans, of course he'd want to kill them every chance he got. I mean they don't even really move when the missiles it the pyramid.

In true Professor respect fashion, you provide nothing substantial.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Man, imagine not even having any substantial evidence to support your bias....

Thats rough buddy, Fallen TK's and one shots. Which Batman can't defend against lol.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ProfessorRespect

I mean....Ratchet walked into a transformer, blowing it an causing the entire neighborhood to black out. Got up a minute later

This would be a electrical version of a EMP then, which isn't the one you admitted would work prior....so it's two versions now? I mean he was still KO'd, but all things considered this is one of the more rudimentary forms of the technology. Given you've not really discussed the point of resourcing them, I suppose you agree providing a EMP in a week/month is reasonable, right?

Additionally, they are powered by energon which is radiation based. This is stated in Revenge of the Fallen when Simmons explains everything

I don't see how that would protect them from other forms of EMP's.

You mean more advanced than this

How does this relate to hacking or tech defences?

You mean something Blackout did on a grander scale

Blackout had to manually go into the military base and do his hacking while Lucas did it all at a computer. His stuff was localised as well while LUCAS did it to a whole city of tech.

Yeah, it is nothing

Ok. I mean I guess if there's no argument there's no argument, I can't really change that.

They did

What part shows it surviving?

It's on panel, unlike half of the shit you're coming up with

....because this is a movie series? Not sure about the swearing either: this is a fictional debate! No need to get so excited lol. Doing the Vulcan-Style of debating never looks good.

Ah yes, saying that the Machine they worked so hard to activate is almost ready to be activated

Stating that right then and there AFTER the missiles shows Megatron was threatened by them to the degree where he was basically saying "we're almost done, missiles though" as Fallen immediately goes into action-mode and TK's all of the missiles yet to fire. If they weren't a threat, they'd just laugh and wait until the machine was charged fully.

Fallen just hates humans, of course he'd want to kill them every chance he got. I mean they don't even really move when the missiles it the pyramid

They never hit the pair directly. That being said that Jetfire missile did, and it seemed to be the direct shot that seemingly destroyed it. I've yet to see any real proof to suggest that a EMP/targeted projectiles utilising the pancake effect wouldn't be able to handle the machine, though that's not even really needed to win mind you.