#1 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (26900 posts) - - Show Bio

id go with the fallen one...but thats a really hard one....

#3 Posted by Sliver Gambit (12 posts) - - Show Bio

the fallen one

#4 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah the fallen one would win.

#5 Posted by VSU Dragon (20 posts) - - Show Bio

This one comes down to the fact that these two are based on different powers. The Fallen One is not The Power Cosmic rather Dark Matter. This battle comes down to the fact that we do not know that much about The Fallen One. We really have not seen what it is that he can really do. All I know is The Fallen One was defeated by Peter Quill. I'm sorry, but Peter Quill would not stand a chance against Surfer. Also in Annihilation Fallen One was unable to put up any sort of a fight against Vs Tenebrous and Aegis where as Surfer was able to destroy them the second time they fought. The first time Surfer was able to more than hold his own against them.

I'm sorry, but looking at what limited information we have on The Fallen One I can not see him defeating Surfer when he couldn't even defeat Peter Quill.

My vote goes to the Silver Man.

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I am basing my decision on very limited information, but if Thanos was able to "subdue" Fallen one enough to make him his herald then I think surfer curbstomps him! Even as powerful as Thanos is, he would never be able to dominate the surfer enough to make him his herald.

#7 Posted by Hyper Beam (3 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah that had to be the fallen one

#8 Posted by Hyper Beam (3 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah that had to be the fallen one

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too sure about the Fallen one. Would one of you kind people mind telling me more about Fallen one?

#10 Posted by never give up (9229 posts) - - Show Bio

Fallen One.

#11 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to the Fallen One

#12 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Fallen One."
#13 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@VSU Dragon said:

This one comes down to the fact that these two are based on different powers. The Fallen One is not The Power Cosmic rather Dark Matter. This battle comes down to the fact that we do not know that much about The Fallen One. We really have not seen what it is that he can really do. All I know is The Fallen One was defeated by Peter Quill. I'm sorry, but Peter Quill would not stand a chance against Surfer. Also in Annihilation Fallen One was unable to put up any sort of a fight against Vs Tenebrous and Aegis where as Surfer was able to destroy them the second time they fought. The first time Surfer was able to more than hold his own against them.

I'm sorry, but looking at what limited information we have on The Fallen One I can not see him defeating Surfer when he couldn't even defeat Peter Quill.

My vote goes to the Silver Man.

Most definitely. Silver Surfer takes this for sure. But if you go by feats then Surfer doesn't just take it he completely obliterates The Fallen One.

#14 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#15 Posted by Hyperlight (4334 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe the fallen was given power over dark matter THRU the power cosmic.... doesn't mean he doesn't have access to other forces. Just like other heralds... they have a main force that they deal with but they have influence over many others as well. Although the fallen one is the oldest of the heralds I think SS is purposefully his most powerful heralds. SS wins

#16 Posted by pooty (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight: Actually Fallen is not powered by the power cosmic. He is powered by dark matter. power cosmic has nothing to do with him. Galactus started using power cosmic after Fallen one.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#18 Posted by Hyperlight (4334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Galactus's powers stem from the power cosmic, he probably used the power cosmic to give the fallen one dominion over dark matter, thats all I'm saying. Galactus has always had the power cosmic.

oh and yo user name is pippin

#19 Posted by Korvacglobal (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer should win here.