The Fallen One vs Adam Warlock

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Adam does not have Soul gem. In character. Fight takes place on the moon. Current Adam warlock.

-win by death or incapacitation, no BFR

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fallen One is pretty featless and adam warlock has shown to deal with energy beings pretty well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been more or less stated that the fallen one is pretty much an older, more powerful, insane version of SS

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Adam Warlock could win. Classic Star-Lord beat the Fallen One, at the cost of his powers and Ship, but he did beat him. Classic Star-Lord and Adam Warlock are both pretty similar in power levels, so it's possible Warlock could win. It doesn't help that the Fallen One is almost completely feat-less, so there isn't much to base off of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic starlord went in like an idiot and got stomped then later won with prep like you said. So I would say that Adam would have to play it smart

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Ya, it would not be easy. It took Star-Lord destroying a portion of a planet to beat Fallen One, which Warlock could replicate in power levels. Still, not easy.

Thanos did take on Fallen One without too much trouble, and Adam Warlock, while not as powerful as Thanos, has shown he can duke it out with Thanos better then almost any other Marvel character below sky-father level, so that does add a little bit of support for Warlock.

I'd still say it's up in the air for me though. There just isn't enough known about Fallen One to say for sure one way or the other, but I do still think this is a good matchup for both characters if I had to guess.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallen One is too featless for this fight..

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: While that's true, he does have enough feats to at least have a conversation about it, and somewhat speculate who could win. I don't think we're going to be able to say for sure one way or the other, but from the few feats we have from Fallen One, it looks like he's an even match with Warlock, or possibly even more powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Marvel should have brought Fallen One back as a foil to Norrin. Morg sucked.