#1 Posted by TheNewFalcon (127 posts) - - Show Bio

These pair are leaving the suits and weaponry at the bar, and fighting H2H since Rhodey is iron man's partner and Sam Wilson is Captain America's.

So sam and Rhody test who is the toughest sidekick, battle takes on an evacuated brooklyn bridge at night, both have 2 days prep and captain america (steve rogers) and Iron Man (Tony Stark) as there coaches, it's a 6 round street fight, each round 5 mins.

It's at night, clear but cold, win by KO

#2 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10824 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any H2H feats for Rhodey? I don't recall seeing anythign for him but I know he has military combat training.

#3 Posted by Bitchgurl (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhodey

#4 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than flight isn't Falcon mainly a hand to hand combatant? Im saying he should be able to take Rhodey without the suit.

#5 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race said:

Other than flight isn't Falcon mainly a hand to hand combatant? Im saying he should be able to take Rhodey without the suit.

This.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Are there any H2H feats for Rhodey? I don't recall seeing anythign for him but I know he has military combat training.

Yeah, I haven't seen any showings of hand to hand fighting skills, so for that reason, I give it to the Falcon.

Vouile

#6 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as Captain America trained Falcon in H2H, and this is a H2H fight with no suits or powers, I would say Falcon wins the majority 7/10

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile said:

@rd2race said:

This.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yeah, I haven't seen any showings of hand to hand fighting skills, so for that reason, I give it to the Falcon.

Vouile

I'm thinking the same. I have seen some scans of Falcon, and his H2H skills were pretty impressive. I am doubting a case can be made for Rhodey on what he could even do here.

#8 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Yeah :D I doubt there is a scan though...Rhodey is always in his reliable armor.

Vouile