Hope Summers (w/ Phoenix)

Emma Frost

Magik

Magneto

Danger

Namor

Colossus (W/ Juggernaut powers)

Storm

Whilst the X-Tinctinon team is vastly outnumbered, I have a lot of faith in them providing a decent battle. Am I overrating Cyclop's new A team?

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Backflip

Badadabump.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp

X-Tinction for the moment. I don't recognize 3 or 4 and I hope that's not Power Princess on the right in purple. If it is...

EDIT: Nvm, I just realized you listed everyone, I take back my comment for the time being.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Roddy010

Extinction Team

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

EXILES

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Backflip

@ReVamp said:

X-Tinction for the moment. I don't recognize 3 or 4 and I hope that's not Power Princess on the right in purple. If it is...

EDIT: Nvm, I just realized you listed everyone, I take back my comment for the time being.

Yes that is Power Princess, how does she sway your vote?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

@Backflip: Not her specifically, but the fact that there's a version of Holocaust here, the son of Magneto and Rogue, Morph, Psylocke, Sasquatch, Namorita and a bunch of other makes it hard to judge, even though I'm not sure what they could do to colossus. I guess Psylocke could mind rape.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

I don't see a person who can survive Emma's TP assault.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Backflip

@ReVamp: Mhmm I know it's tought to call. The biggest threats definitely are Psylocke, Sasquatch, Mimic, Holocaust, Magnus and Power Princess. But then again, they're countered by Emma Frost, Namor, Hope, Colossus and Magneto who together should be able to over power them.

But then again, the Exiles have their fair share of fodder in the likes of Beak, Morph, Longshot and hell.. even Sabretooth isn't really a match for anyone on the Extinction team.

The Extinction team definitely has the strongest members, in the likes of Namor and Colossus. Whereas the closest the Exiles get is the 80 tonner of Power Princess. However, again, the Exiles have 5 competent bricks.

Telepathy comes down to Emma vs Psylocke and Sage. Whilst Emma would win in a straight up TP Duel, the Psiknife and Firewall abilities of Psylocke and Sage respectively will make for a hell of a match.

We've got our fair share of mimicry going on as well with Hope vs Mimic and Rogue. Whilst I'd argue that the possession of the Phoenix Force plus her natural abilities should allow Hope to be the better mimicker, the other two have a much greater experience with their powers.

I think if the Exiles are gonna win, it's really gonna be through numbers and an overwhelming factor than anything else.