#1 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

two face and killer croc and bane vs sabertooth.

#2 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you include Two-face in almost all of your battles?

Sabretooth wins.

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth.

#4 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

becaeus to me he is cool.

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth would tear them apart. His level of ferocity can't be matched by these three. He's been killing for over a hundred years. Killer Croc might last a few seconds longer because of his skin, but Sabretooth would just gouge his eyes out and impale his brain on his claws.

#6 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

aw man i made a stomp!

#7 Posted by NightFang (9870 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Sabretooth would tear them apart. His level of ferocity can't be matched by these three. He's been killing for over a hundred years. Killer Croc might last a few seconds longer because of his skin, but Sabretooth would just gouge his eyes out and impale his brain on his claws."
             I agree. Sabretooth win's.
#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Sabretooth would tear them apart. His level of ferocity can't be matched by these three. He's been killing for over a hundred years. Killer Croc might last a few seconds longer because of his skin, but Sabretooth would just gouge his eyes out and impale his brain on his claws."
Bane can actually match Sabertooth blow for blow, something that Croc can't do on his best day (remember, Bane absolutely wrecked Killer Croc twice leading up to and during Knightfall).

Still, Sabertooth can take a ton more punishment than Bane and I agree with you on the outcome.

Sabertooth.
#9 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

sabertooth