#1 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

caption
Can Wonder Woman and Power Girl take down The Eradicator in an All Out Battle ?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. No one has an opinion here  ?
#3 Posted by The Vine Robots (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I think eradicator.

#4 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really tough to say.

I would say the Femme Fatale's just because Power Girl is super hot (I mean if you don't believe me, look at her "eyes"!!!) but I think Eradicator

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Eradicator will be tough to take down.  Eradicator is basically Superman with wide range Energy Manipulation attacks.
#6 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Eradicator will be tough to take down.  Eradicator is basically Superman with wide range Energy Manipulation attacks.
"
So you don't think Supergirl is parallel to Superman? Because... Wonderwoman AND Superwoman.... They could do some serrrrrious damage.
#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

How'd I miss this. I dont know much about Powergirl or Eradicator. But I do know Wonder Woman and its hard for me to pick against her here. I think with the two on one matchup the ladies have a serious chance here.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"King Saturn said:
"Eradicator will be tough to take down.  Eradicator is basically Superman with wide range Energy Manipulation attacks.
"
So you don't think Supergirl is parallel to Superman? Because... Wonderwoman AND Superwoman.... They could do some serrrrrious damage."
Wonder Woman is on par with Supergirl aka Kara Zor El but Power Girl is a little weaker than Supergirl and Wonder Woman... but I think this would be a hell of a fight. 
#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like ultraman vs supergirl and powergirl. With the exception I doubt eradicator will kiss superman as ultraman did since that was technically his cousin. But anywas I think the two will lose this. Hasn't he taken on tougher foes at once at the same time as well?? Plus he is like the stronger superman in terms of other powers.

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Virago said:
"King Saturn said:
"
So you don't think Supergirl is parallel to Superman? Because... Wonderwoman AND Superwoman.... They could do some serrrrrious damage."
Wonder Woman is on par with Supergirl aka Kara Zor El but Power Girl is a little weaker than Supergirl and Wonder Woman... but I think this would be a hell of a fight. 
"
Wonder Woman is past Supergirl and is on par with Superman
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Virago said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
"
Really ?  Both Wonder Woman and Supergirl are considered as having strength levels in excess of  100,000 tons.
#12 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

That may be so, but even Superman has stated Wonder Woman is his equal in terms of raw power.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"That may be so, but even Superman has stated Wonder Woman is his equal in terms of raw power.
"
Oh Okay. 
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Virago said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
"
Really ?  Both Wonder Woman and Supergirl are considered as having strength levels in excess of  100,000 tons.
"

Even if that was so...Diana would still win because of her far superior fighting skill.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Even if that was so...Diana would still win because of her far superior fighting skill."

Thats true.  But I still dont know if these two can take down Eradicator...
#16 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said
Thats true.  But I still dont know if these two can take down Eradicator...
"
Yeah, Eradicator's pretty brutal... I don't know, I might have to go with the fems, they're pretty fierce. Especially together....
#17 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be on WW and PG's side on this fight, but the current Eradicator is so damn powerfull, gotta give E this fight.

#18 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Really ?  Both Wonder Woman and Supergirl are considered as having strength levels in excess of  100,000 tons.
"
I think that I already covered this off somewhere else in another 1 of your threads. Superman can lift millions of tonnes. Way back in the 1980's when he was relaunched by John Byrne, he was described as being able to lift the Great Pyramid of Egypt. A quick goole confirms this to be around 6 million tonnes.
We know that he has had power ups since then and from some of his strength feats he can lift a lot more than 6 million tonnes.

Wonder Woman is close to Superman's level of strength. Supergirl cannot be far behind.

The quote for 100,000 tonnes comes from the DC Wiki database and that has been shown to have incorrect info.

"
In the a fairly recent (last year) encounter with Superman and Majestic, the Eradicator showed physical power levels inferior to those of Superman. I am a bit hazy on the details but I think he was having to manipulate his density to augment his physical strength and the like.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"Really ?  Both Wonder Woman and Supergirl are considered as having strength levels in excess of  100,000 tons.
"
I think that I already covered this off somewhere else in another 1 of your threads. Superman can lift millions of tonnes. Way back in the 1980's when he was relaunched by John Byrne, he was described as being able to lift the Great Pyramid of Egypt. A quick goole confirms this to be around 6 million tonnes.
We know that he has had power ups since then and from some of his strength feats he can lift a lot more than 6 million tonnes.

Wonder Woman is close to Superman's level of strength. Supergirl cannot be far behind.

The quote for 100,000 tonnes comes from the DC Wiki database and that has been shown to have incorrect info.

"
In the a fairly recent (last year) encounter with Superman and Majestic, the Eradicator showed physical power levels inferior to those of Superman. I am a bit hazy on the details but I think he was having to manipulate his density to augment his physical strength and the like."
Hmm...very interesting.  I can agree with that
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
I am surprised to see this thread again...
#21 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: I was surprised that it involved 2 kryptonian level opponents against Eradicator. I only know a little bit about him from the death and rise of superman and didn't realize he was powerful enough to take on both of these at the same time, and possibly win. I'm gonna go look at his page now...
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @King Saturn: I was surprised that it involved 2 kryptonian level opponents against Eradicator. I only know a little bit about him from the death and rise of superman and didn't realize he was powerful enough to take on both of these at the same time, and possibly win. I'm gonna go look at his page now... "
you should also take note that The Eradicator was able to handle Superman quite easily in the past... 
#23 Posted by Aion (275 posts) - - Show Bio

The eradicator wins this. 

Wonder woman is SECOND only to superman in the strength department and if im not mistaken the eradicator handled superman quit well with few problems. so that scrathes diana out. i could say the same for power girl but with both on him him like this he'd need excellent strategy. Im not going to hand the eradicator this win without saying diana and PG wouldnt put up a fight because they would its just the eradicator is in terms of power superior to them and some of his feats can prove just that. 

Overall: Eradicator Wins.
#24 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

The Eradicator could also do this:

#25 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

The team easy

#26 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aion said:
" The eradicator wins this.  Wonder woman is SECOND only to superman in the strength department and if im not mistaken the eradicator handled superman quit well with few problems. so that scrathes diana out. i could say the same for power girl but with both on him him like this he'd need excellent strategy. Im not going to hand the eradicator this win without saying diana and PG wouldnt put up a fight because they would its just the eradicator is in terms of power superior to them and some of his feats can prove just that.  Overall: Eradicator Wins. "

how is aion?
#27 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Aion said:
" The eradicator wins this.  Wonder woman is SECOND only to superman in the strength department and if im not mistaken the eradicator handled superman quit well with few problems. so that scrathes diana out. i could say the same for power girl but with both on him him like this he'd need excellent strategy. Im not going to hand the eradicator this win without saying diana and PG wouldnt put up a fight because they would its just the eradicator is in terms of power superior to them and some of his feats can prove just that.  Overall: Eradicator Wins. "
how is aion? "
huh ?
#28 Posted by Aion (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y:
You mean *who? 

Im new here, just joined yesterday.
#29 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Aion said:
how is aion? "
huh ? "

Aion the new MMO that just came it its supose to rival World of warcraft. 
#30 Posted by Aion (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Aion said:
how is aion? "
huh ? "
Aion the new MMO that just came it its supose to rival World of warcraft.  "

Oh yea, i was supposed to get the game but i have to hold off for another week and my friend has it and says its magnificient. 

I chose this username because it sounded majestic and nice.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Aion said:
how is aion? "
huh ? "
oh yeah ?
#32 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Aion said:
how is aion? "
huh ? "
oh yeah ? "
yes sir.
#33 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator most likely.
#34 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: 

Wow, what else has he done? This whole time I thougth he was basically just another superman
#35 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

He also appeared during Return of Superman. He is pretty much Superman with energy manipulation powers as well. That scan showed some of the energies he can manipulate include electricity and the power of the core of the sun.

#36 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" The team easy "
How do they win easy if Eradiactor can one-shot Power Girl?
#37 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" The team easy "
How do they win easy if Eradiactor can one-shot Power Girl? "

isn't PG around superman level? I don't think she will be taken out that easy lol especially with Wonder Woman there.
#38 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
No she's from a different timeline and as I recall she is a Late Golden Age character, Power Girl flies at mach something, can probably throw a building or a ship around. Some writers forget this in comics but normally her base level is much lower than other Kryptonians. I think Eradicator can one-shot her because she's been a weaker version of Superman for quite a while. She is weaker because she had less exposure to a yellow sun.
#39 Posted by achilles100 (207 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" No she's from a different timeline and as I recall she is a Late Golden Age character, Power Girl flies at mach something, can probably throw a building or a ship around. Some writers forget this in comics but normally her base level is much lower than other Kryptonians. I think Eradicator can one-shot her because she's been a weaker version of Superman for quite a while. She is weaker because she had less exposure to a yellow sun. "
Actually, she's on a par with Superman.  She was a Bronze Age character, not Golden Age, though her initial power levels were Golden Age.  But she was up to late Bronze Age power levels by Crisis on Infinite Earths, which were essentially comparable to the weaker Silver Age power levels, and to the powers of the Earth-1 Kryptonians at the time.  Which made her more powerful than current Kryptonians.

All that was retconned by IC and the JSA mini---plus later stories.  Now she no longer had powers under a red sun, but like any other Kryptonian gets her powers from yellow and other colored suns instead of a high gravity homeworld.

She and Wonder Woman are described in the solicit for Wonder Woman #47 as being DC's most powerful female heroes.  She is evidently perfectly capable of sun dipping like other Kryptonians, can fly through space unprotected, can move far faster than simply low mach speeds, and in her own book was shown stopping a falling space ship she described as being the size of a small city.

As to the question---hard to say.  I'd put odds on WW and PG, but I don't know what the Eradicator is currently capable of, or even if he's still around or somewhere off in comic book limbo.  Red sun blasts are his best bet against PG, but even if she holds still long enough for him to tag her, what would WW be doing during all that.
#40 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @MrDirector786:   Wow, what else has he done? This whole time I thougth he was basically just another superman "
he sort of is... though Eradicator has greater Energy Manipulation abilities...