Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

•No prep

•Round 1: win by KO

•Round 2: bloodlust on

•Battle takes place on the entire earth no population.

Discuss NOW!

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Beams

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPITE

good day

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys, hulks destroys. healing factor?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Thanos smack around the entire Hulk family like it was his job? The same thing happens here

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody except Hulk get one shotted by Darkseid.. Now depending on the incarnation... Hulk could survive (not win) Savage loses bad and quick.. WWH would be difficult to keep down... But it's winning that's the hard part.. I don't see it happening !

P.s. World Breaker would win ! :P

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SAMUSBOI

I think all the hulks would overpower regular superman.......dont know about darkseid though.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By MethoKi

Omega Beams and superior speed and flight.....

yup, totally going in one direction

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

darkseid solos

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World breaker hulk,Skaar,Rulk,Zulk,Hulk jr,Red-she hulk,she hulk,cosmic hulk,jarella,caiera,carmella black,Hiro-Kala, and Lyra against regular superman.........still darkseid though..........

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

Darkseid and Superman

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Possibly stalemate. WWH may not ever be KO'd with his durability and healing factor. Darkseid might not ever be touched.

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SAMUSBOI

I say the whole hulk family plays tug of war with regular Superman and rip him in half alowing Zulk to eat Superman making him into a zombie and help the hulk family.............STILL DARKSEID THOUGH!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@samusboi: why did you make this if your going to be like this?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Everybody except Hulk get one shotted by Darkseid.. Now depending on the incarnation... Hulk could survive (not win) Savage loses bad and quick.. WWH would be difficult to keep down... But it's winning that's the hard part.. I don't see it happening !

P.s. World Breaker would win ! :P

Skaar doesn't get one shot'd... Rulk doesn't get one shot'd, Hulk doesn't get 1 shot'd... So no... Only the girls gets one shot'd to be accurate...

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not saying the hulk family would lose this battle could go either way.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SAMUSBOI

By hulk family I also mean his kids and his wifes (He has about 4 wifes O.o)

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zr0c00l

Omega beam bfr trip through time for all of the hulks.

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SAMUSBOI

I say World Breaker Hulk grabbs Cosmic Hulk to use him as a shield while darkseid fires his Omega beam. (his omega beams come from a cosmic energy source called the omega effect) Cosmic Hulk absorbs Darkseids beams while WBHulk runs at him. Darkseid switches tactics and charges at both of them. Cosmic Hulk realeases all of Darkseids cosmic energy at him knocking him out. The whole hulk family plays tug of war with him ripping him in half and rippes off his head......regular Superman though.....

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really?

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup but I DON'T THINK ALL OF DARKSEIDS energy that was absorbed from cosmic hulk would knock out Darkseid I think it would a little more energy to knock out Darkseid......eh Ill let Hulk jr die......regular superman though....

SAMUSBOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SAMUSBOI

Or alot more energy to knock him out......eh Ill let hulks third wife die (Caiera) also.....but wouldnt that make hulk even angrier like in world war hulk......damn.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samusboi said:

I say World Breaker Hulk grabbs Cosmic Hulk to use him as a shield while darkseid fires his Omega beam. (his omega beams come from a cosmic energy source called the omega effect) Cosmic Hulk absorbs Darkseids beams while WBHulk runs at him. Darkseid switches tactics and charges at both of them. Cosmic Hulk realeases all of Darkseids cosmic energy at him knocking him out. The whole hulk family plays tug of war with him ripping him in half and rippes off his head......regular Superman though.....

NOTE: I am assuming pre-nu52 Darkseid here

Superman has never resisted the BFR Omega Beams (they work on him everytime Darkseid uses them on him), and only Batman and Mister Miracle have experienced the Soul attack part of the OB, and neither of them resisted getting hit.

Why do we assume Darkseid is going to do that? He may send out an avatar, like he did with his soul on Earth II, or simply handwave dissolve some of the non-Banner Hulks. He did it to Desaad and Kalibak, who we know can fight Superman one on one, Desaad can even hurt Superman.

And even if the Hulk's destroy the Avatar of Darkseid in the battle, he can just make more with his Soul like he did in the Earth II crossover story or when he animated giant statues of him to communicate from the Source Wall.

Unless the Hulk's have a way to smash his Soul to pieces, he can pick them off at his liesure.

NOTE: Now I will assume nu52 Darkseid

I would say Hulks win, definitely, unless he showed much better showings in a recent comic than in his JLA appearance.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By fiodestromus

@samusboi said:

NOTE: I am assuming pre-nu52 Darkseid here

Superman has never resisted the BFR Omega Beams (they work on him everytime Darkseid uses them on him), and only Batman and Mister Miracle have experienced the Soul attack part of the OB, and neither of them resisted getting hit.

Why do we assume Darkseid is going to do that? He may send out an avatar, like he did with his soul on Earth II, or simply handwave dissolve some of the non-Banner Hulks. He did it to Desaad and Kalibak, who we know can fight Superman one on one, Desaad can even hurt Superman.

And even if the Hulk's destroy the Avatar of Darkseid in the battle, he can just make more with his Soul like he did in the Earth II crossover story or when he animated giant statues of him to communicate from the Source Wall.

Unless the Hulk's have a way to smash his Soul to pieces, he can pick them off at his liesure.

NOTE: Now I will assume nu52 Darkseid

I would say Hulks win, definitely, unless he showed much better showings in a recent comic than in his JLA appearance.

Just a question and/or theory;

Once they beat the Darkseid Avatar wouldn't They just be stronger Than any of the clones that arrive afterward,their strength and durability should arise during the fight from the first one and they should not have any trouble afterwards

I think sending countless clones would just be digging a grave for darkseid

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus: I didn't say countless, I said if they kill one it's not like Darkseid is out of the fight. And picking off at leisure involves liberal use of the Soul attack Omega Beam thing that forces you to live through countless hellish lives. Or BFR them into a sun/blackhole/whatever.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fiodestromus

@the_imperator: I didn't know he could do that.Was just a question though

Thanks

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Omega Beams

"Hulk Sma ahhh" " My Omega Beams shall reduce you to ash"

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

rulk (loeb force) solos

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

I can see the hulk family doing this, depends on what the definition of "family" is.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see the hulk family doing this, depends on what the definition of "family" is.

I can't see them doing anything but vanishing at contact with the Omega Beams.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk family has no chance. Omega Beams. Cease to exist. Superman is just along for the ride really.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

@nickthedevil: depends on what the definition of family is. If it's anyone remotely related to any hulk then that's ALOT of people running around.

But yeah, omega beams should be able to BFR all of them. I was speaking more for round one.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk family ftw. Too much for both of them

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks stomps, but I think it should be specified which versions.

Cancerverus Hulk, WBH, WWH, War Hulk, Uni-powered Hulk, Skaar etc.

This is a stomp for the Hulk's.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ilikedonuts

Darkseid solos.

Round 1:

KO only, eh? This round's gonna be so fuckin' hard ta write, cuz it doesn't feel right writin' about a fight with Darkseid fightin' some people so inferior to him without him just killin' 'em (I love Hulk an' Rulk an' all those dudes, but Darkseid's just too powerful), but awright, this is how it goes:

She Hulk jumps t'wards Darkseid, but Darkseid just grabs her arms an' brutally tears 'em off, then he punches down a buildin' an' quickly throws She Hulk under it an' she's KO'd. Then Red She Hulk jumps t'wards Darkseid, but Darkseid grabs her leg an' squeezes it so hard it breaks an' says "overconfident, foolish child! How DARE you attack me in such a mindless assault??!!" an' then he grabs her ribs an' squeezes 'em so hard they break, an' she screams in pain an' then Darkseid mindra*es her an' KO's her. Hulk rushes t'wards Darkseid an' yells "GREY MAN HURT HULK'S FRIENDS!!!! HULK WILL SMASH YOU!!!!" an' Darkseid says "highly unlikely, lummox" an' burns most of Hulk's skin, muscle mass an' tendons off with the Omega Beams, an' then Darkseid pim* smacks Hulk an' KO's him. Then Red Hulk an' A-Bomb rushes t'wards Darkseid, an' Darkseid says "idiots! Do you not see the mindlessness in so foolishly trying to overpower me head-on? I am DARKSEID! I AM YOUR DESTROYER!" an' grabs A-Bomb an' rips his scaly armored skin off even easier than Abomination did it, then he mindra*es both Rulk an' A-Bomb, an' anyone that's left an' KO's 'em.

Round 2:

Bloodlust on, awright that's wut I've been waitin' for, Darkseid kills 'em all.

First She Hulk jumps t'wards Darkseid, an' kicks 'im at the knee, but she breaks her own foot an' causes no damage whatsoever to Darkseid. Darkseid looks down at her an' is amused by her pathetic attempt ta harm him, then he says "you feeble-minded, ridiculous FOOL! Darkseid does not waste time with mere children" an' then he stomps her head to the ground, an' smashes her head to bits. Then A-Bomb rushes t'wards Darkseid like a mad animal, but Darkseid says "you pitiful FOOL! Such a suicidal attempt to attack me will only result in your own demise!" an' grabs A-Bomb around the neck, an' then squeezes as hard as he can an' breaks A-Bombs neck so hard he dies. Then Red Hulk jumps t'wards Darkseid an' grabs 'im around the neck an' says "nice job dealing with women and children, Darkseid. Now let's see how you handle ME!" but Darkseid just says "you dare lay hands on me, you dull-witted brute?" an' then he grabs Red Hulk's forearm an' squeezes so hard it breaks, an' Rulk screams in pain. Darkseid then double hammerfists Red Hulk's head deep into the ground, which smashes his skull ta bits. Then Hulk jumps t'wards Darkseid an' says "GREY MAN KILL HULK'S FRIENDS!!!! NOW HULK SMASH!!!!!" an' Darkseid says "I think not" an' pim* smacks Hulk in the face, which sends Hulk flyin' thru several buildin's. Then Skaar is rushin' t'wards Darkseid, an' Darkseid erases him from existence with the full force of the Omega Beams. Red She Hulk then goes up an' kicks Darkseid in the gut, but again Darkseid feels no pain an' the bones in Red She Hulk's foot got pulverized. Darkseid then grabs her leg an' body slams her, an' that body slam kills Red She Hulk an' smashes every bone in her body. Hulk then jumps back an' yells "GREY MAN KILL BETTY!!!!!! HULK SMASH GREY MAN NOW!!!!!" an' then tries ta punch Darkseid, but Darkseid easily sees it comin' an' blocks it, an' Hulk tries ta get in more haymakers, but Darkseid blocks, an' then he punches Hulk at the chest with a straight right, but b'fore Hulk can get flyin' too far Darkseid uses his impressive speed an' quickly grabs him an' body slams him. Darkseid says "unimpressive. Your pitiful strength may be impressive among mere mortals, but to MINE it is NOTHING!". An' then Hulk slowly gets up an' says "H-H-Hulk…w-w-will….smash….g-g-grey m-m-man…" an' tries ta punch Darkseid, but Darkseid grabs Hulk's fist an' says "fool" an' breaks Hulk's fist by squeezin'. Then Darkseid says "you have lasted longer than your friends, brute. But now, your time is OVER!" an' starts punchin' Hulk's head into the ground like crazy, an' after a couple 'a punches Hulk's skull is crushed. Darkseid then says "pathetic…is this the best you have to offer? This brutishness is beneath me. Now, I shall reduce you all to…ASHES!" an' erases the rest of 'em from existence with the Omega Beams (ye y'know I might'a missed someone in the Hulk family, that's why the endin' was a bit random).

Yep round 2 was much better than round 1.