#1 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

•No prep

•Round 1: win by KO

•Round 2: bloodlust on

•Battle takes place on the entire earth no population.

Discuss NOW!

#2 Posted by SheenLantern (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams

#3 Posted by theONEtaichou (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE

good day

#4 Posted by Dratini1331 (6966 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

guys, hulks destroys. healing factor?

#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1485 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Thanos smack around the entire Hulk family like it was his job? The same thing happens here

#7 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody except Hulk get one shotted by Darkseid.. Now depending on the incarnation... Hulk could survive (not win) Savage loses bad and quick.. WWH would be difficult to keep down... But it's winning that's the hard part.. I don't see it happening !

P.s. World Breaker would win ! :P

#8 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I think all the hulks would overpower regular superman.......dont know about darkseid though.

#9 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams and superior speed and flight.....

yup, totally going in one direction

#10 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid solos

#11 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker hulk,Skaar,Rulk,Zulk,Hulk jr,Red-she hulk,she hulk,cosmic hulk,jarella,caiera,carmella black,Hiro-Kala, and Lyra against regular superman.........still darkseid though..........

#12 Edited by dondave (34231 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Superman

#13 Posted by tparks (4245 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly stalemate. WWH may not ever be KO'd with his durability and healing factor. Darkseid might not ever be touched.

#14 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the whole hulk family plays tug of war with regular Superman and rip him in half alowing Zulk to eat Superman making him into a zombie and help the hulk family.............STILL DARKSEID THOUGH!

#15 Posted by SMXLR8 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@samusboi: why did you make this if your going to be like this?

#16 Posted by GhostRavage (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody except Hulk get one shotted by Darkseid.. Now depending on the incarnation... Hulk could survive (not win) Savage loses bad and quick.. WWH would be difficult to keep down... But it's winning that's the hard part.. I don't see it happening !

P.s. World Breaker would win ! :P

Skaar doesn't get one shot'd... Rulk doesn't get one shot'd, Hulk doesn't get 1 shot'd... So no... Only the girls gets one shot'd to be accurate...

#17 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not saying the hulk family would lose this battle could go either way.

#18 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

By hulk family I also mean his kids and his wifes (He has about 4 wifes O.o)

#21 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega beam bfr trip through time for all of the hulks.

#22 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I say World Breaker Hulk grabbs Cosmic Hulk to use him as a shield while darkseid fires his Omega beam. (his omega beams come from a cosmic energy source called the omega effect) Cosmic Hulk absorbs Darkseids beams while WBHulk runs at him. Darkseid switches tactics and charges at both of them. Cosmic Hulk realeases all of Darkseids cosmic energy at him knocking him out. The whole hulk family plays tug of war with him ripping him in half and rippes off his head......regular Superman though.....

#23 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?

#24 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup but I DON'T THINK ALL OF DARKSEIDS energy that was absorbed from cosmic hulk would knock out Darkseid I think it would a little more energy to knock out Darkseid......eh Ill let Hulk jr die......regular superman though....

#25 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Or alot more energy to knock him out......eh Ill let hulks third wife die (Caiera) also.....but wouldnt that make hulk even angrier like in world war hulk......damn.

#26 Posted by The_Imperator (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

@samusboi said:

I say World Breaker Hulk grabbs Cosmic Hulk to use him as a shield while darkseid fires his Omega beam. (his omega beams come from a cosmic energy source called the omega effect) Cosmic Hulk absorbs Darkseids beams while WBHulk runs at him. Darkseid switches tactics and charges at both of them. Cosmic Hulk realeases all of Darkseids cosmic energy at him knocking him out. The whole hulk family plays tug of war with him ripping him in half and rippes off his head......regular Superman though.....

NOTE: I am assuming pre-nu52 Darkseid here

Superman has never resisted the BFR Omega Beams (they work on him everytime Darkseid uses them on him), and only Batman and Mister Miracle have experienced the Soul attack part of the OB, and neither of them resisted getting hit.

Why do we assume Darkseid is going to do that? He may send out an avatar, like he did with his soul on Earth II, or simply handwave dissolve some of the non-Banner Hulks. He did it to Desaad and Kalibak, who we know can fight Superman one on one, Desaad can even hurt Superman.

And even if the Hulk's destroy the Avatar of Darkseid in the battle, he can just make more with his Soul like he did in the Earth II crossover story or when he animated giant statues of him to communicate from the Source Wall.

Unless the Hulk's have a way to smash his Soul to pieces, he can pick them off at his liesure.

NOTE: Now I will assume nu52 Darkseid

I would say Hulks win, definitely, unless he showed much better showings in a recent comic than in his JLA appearance.

#27 Edited by fiodestromus (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@samusboi said:

NOTE: I am assuming pre-nu52 Darkseid here

Superman has never resisted the BFR Omega Beams (they work on him everytime Darkseid uses them on him), and only Batman and Mister Miracle have experienced the Soul attack part of the OB, and neither of them resisted getting hit.

Why do we assume Darkseid is going to do that? He may send out an avatar, like he did with his soul on Earth II, or simply handwave dissolve some of the non-Banner Hulks. He did it to Desaad and Kalibak, who we know can fight Superman one on one, Desaad can even hurt Superman.

And even if the Hulk's destroy the Avatar of Darkseid in the battle, he can just make more with his Soul like he did in the Earth II crossover story or when he animated giant statues of him to communicate from the Source Wall.

Unless the Hulk's have a way to smash his Soul to pieces, he can pick them off at his liesure.

NOTE: Now I will assume nu52 Darkseid

I would say Hulks win, definitely, unless he showed much better showings in a recent comic than in his JLA appearance.

Just a question and/or theory;

Once they beat the Darkseid Avatar wouldn't They just be stronger Than any of the clones that arrive afterward,their strength and durability should arise during the fight from the first one and they should not have any trouble afterwards

I think sending countless clones would just be digging a grave for darkseid

#28 Posted by The_Imperator (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus: I didn't say countless, I said if they kill one it's not like Darkseid is out of the fight. And picking off at leisure involves liberal use of the Soul attack Omega Beam thing that forces you to live through countless hellish lives. Or BFR them into a sun/blackhole/whatever.

#29 Edited by fiodestromus (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: I didn't know he could do that.Was just a question though

Thanks

#30 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams

"Hulk Sma ahhh" " My Omega Beams shall reduce you to ash"

#31 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11698 posts) - - Show Bio