• 130 results
#1 Edited by alternative_backup (617 posts) - - Show Bio

The Endless:

vs.

The Living Tribunal:

Does Living Tribunal will be able to judge the group or the group can overcome the judge?

Who win?

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

LT. He has ower of entities of the same if not more powerful.

Galactus= Aspect of Destruction and Balance.

Death= Aspect of Death and End.

Obvilion= Aspect of unkwnown.

Eternity and Infinity: Aspect of power, space,time and unlimited.

#3 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like the Endless, they are nowhere near the Living Tribunal's level, Lucifer and Michael are more on Living Tribunal's level.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

LT.

#5 Posted by Rijehu (352 posts) - - Show Bio

The Endless wouldn't be able to beat LT according to feats, but LT can not kill the endless because of their purpose.

#6 Posted by eternityx (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:

The Endless wouldn't be able to beat LT according to feats, but LT can not kill the endless because of their purpose.

He wouldn't kill them, he'd just remove them from existence.

#7 Posted by Rijehu (352 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if he could do such because the Endless are just that, ENDLESS. Another group would just take their place. You can't erase an idea, just a point of view.

#8 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by eternityx (2098 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: a tiny bit of dreams power is enough to make and destroy endless universes for the red king, imagine the full power of dream, imagine the FULL power of the endless

#11 Edited by eternityx (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: a tiny bit of dreams power is enough to make and destroy endless universes for the red king, imagine the full power of dream, imagine the FULL power of the endless

Scan?

#12 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: i am in my office, do not have any, though search for the red king, some might pop up

#13 Edited by JwwProd (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx said:

@baron_von_santa said:

Scan?

I will show you the scans

here we have destiny destroying a possible universe effortlessly JLA classified #32:

darrin was easily creating alternate versions of himself:

and by creating alternate versions of himself he was actually creating alternate universes which contains those versions in hope that one of them would end up ruling the world, JLA classified #36:

And keep in mind this is only a small portion of Dreams powers.

#14 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by JwwProd (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: can you do me another favor? i do not have scans of how shazams power is increased thousandfold while in the rock of eternity, someone is begging for it

#17 Edited by JwwProd (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: nah, that is okay, come to this thread; http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/michael-demiurgos-dc-vs-the-living-tribunal-marvel-1458618/?messageId=10613600&page=4#js-message-151

i know there are some nonsense about the spectre beating LT, but when he did do something good like beating Nabu and a tired shazam with stolen power, you must admit that is a feat, and not call someone else ignorant. hope we can talk some sense into that guy

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

Do Not Use Unbeatable Characters

Simple rule and one that should be obvious as it falls under the spite thread rules, but I'll spell it out so everyone can see it. No more using omnipotent characters. By using characters like TOAA, Bugs Bunny (just cause the fact of his toonforce being ridiculous), Presence (or Over-Monitor whatever), MoM etc, we don't get debates. We get either a stalemate between omnipotent characters, which lacks a debate as they can't do anything to each other, or destroys any other character(s) even if you stack abstracts against them. If you can't feasibly beat a character then don't use it. If you see someone using essentially unbeatable characters like TOAA or ridiculous toonforce capabilities like Bugs Bunny, flag it. Even if the character is created and falls under the category, flag it. These threads offer nothing and clog up the forum.

#20 Posted by eternityx (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@eternityx said:

@baron_von_santa said:

Scan?

here we have destiny destroying a possible universe effortlessly JLA classified #32:

and by creating alternate versions of himself he was actually creating alternate universes which contains those versions in hope that one of them would end up ruling the world, JLA classified #36:

Although impressive, LT is also able to easily judge multiple universes out of existence.

#21 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: tell me who is omnipotent here instead of posting rules that do not apply

#22 Edited by JwwProd (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@eternityx said:

@baron_von_santa said:

Scan?

Although impressive, LT is also able to easily judge multiple universes out of existence.

Yea I know so you didn'y have to tell me that.

And I'm still going with the Living Tribunal.

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: tell me who is omnipotent here instead of posting rules that do not apply

I'll let the mods decide whether or not the rule applies...not you.

#24 Edited by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: non of them are omnipotent, so you can beat it

#25 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: all right then, let us wait and see, in the meantime,

the endless wins or stalemate

#26 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio
@loseup said:

@shawnbaby: non of them are omnipotent, so you can beat it

Like I said...its for the mods to decide if this battle is against the rules. I'm just bringing it to their attention.

#27 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

@shawnbaby: like i care

Apparently you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have replied to me in the first place.

#31 Edited by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

@shawnbaby: i care because you say i do?

You care because you keep on replying to me. If you didn't care you would stop.

#33 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

@shawnbaby: who's omnipotent here then?

I've already answered that question as much as I'm going to.

#35 Edited by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: then beat it. you've done your false ratting already.

#36 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

@shawnbaby: then beat it. you've done your false ratting already.

I had no intention of returning to this thread...you and the Baron keep on bringing me back.

#37 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup: @shawnbaby: loseup, do not pull me in to this. i just asked a question. Shawn, i can flag you for wrongful accusation if you do not delete that or change it.

#38 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup: @shawnbaby: loseup, do not pull me in to this. i just asked a question. Shawn, i can flag you for wrongful accusation if you do not delete that or change it.

I'm not going to change it and it is not a wrongful accusation. In my view, it violates the rule. As I keep on having to repeat, If the mods deem it not to be in violation...that's fine.

If you flag me for it than it is you who are making a wrongful accusation.

#39 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: i asked who is omnipotent, you said i kept bringing you back. i said okay we shall see then i began to talk to someone else. read the posts above.

#40 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: i asked who is omnipotent, you said i kept bringing you back. i said okay we shall see then i began to talk to someone else. read the posts above.

I said that to Loseup...because he was telling me to leave this thread. I merely informed him that the only reason I was still involved in the discussion at all is because you and he kept bringing me back. If neither of you had responded to my flagging post than I would not be here now. I never actually accused you of any wrong doing...I was just stating why it is that I'm still here after loseup so rudely told me to "beat it"

#41 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: well, you have a valid reason to do this because you do not know much about them, no offense. if you want, i can show you why via private messaging, i did not call you anything so please delete it. oh, and i never flag anyone, i try to talk to them politely. you did too, and by doing so you have proven to me that i can reason with you.

#42 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: well, you have a valid reason to do this because you do not know much about them, no offense. if you want, i can show you why via private messaging, i did not call you anything so please delete it. oh, and i never flag anyone, i try to talk to them politely. you did too, and by doing so you have proven to me that i can reason with you.

I never said you that you called me anything. I'm not even sure at this point what it is you want me to delete.

#43 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: just put my name out of the kept bringing me back part is fine

#44 Edited by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa said:

@shawnbaby: just put my name out of the kept bringing me back part is fine

Like I said, your name is in there because had you never responded to me I would not still be in this thread. I'm not changing my post.

#45 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: it does not matter, people would understand.

#46 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by alternative_backup (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#48 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by alternative_backup (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa Probably as a whole, could surpass The Living Tribunal. Although, alone, would be destroyed one by one.

#50 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio