#1 Posted by dawsey28 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

The Elite vs The Fantastic Four (Replacement Team)

Versions:

The Elite:

Fantastic Four:

Spider-Man

Wolverine

Ghost Rider

Hulk

_____________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

FIGHT 1: (Without Prep)

Equipment: Standard equipment for both teams

Rules: No BFRs/Ringouts, They fight in character, No preptime for either team.

________________________________________________________________________________

FIGHT 2: (With Prep)

Rules: No BFRs/Ringouts, They fight in character, Both teams get 2 days prep.

#2 Posted by dawsey28 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure if Spider-man or Wolverine add much to the fight.

Hulk and Ghost Rider could probably do a little damage but I think in the end The Elite win.

#3 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Manchester Black's telekinesis and telepathic abilities baffled Superman intensely. Black got past Superman's mental blocks, enough to pass his own memories through. That has to mean something against character who have zero immunities to TK and TP.  Ghost Rider may be an issue with his Penance Stare, and Hulk's strength could bash Black's fields some. Spider-Man gets effed over by What's Her Name's symbiotes, and What's His Name's electromagnetic pulses would shred both Spider-Man and Wolverine's body. The Hat is added spite, in my opinion -- most of his spells and attacks could do heavy damage to any Marvel character here.

#4 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider are all resistant or immune to telepathy. Ghost Rider should be able to penance stare them, he also has hellfire, and massive control of fire. I think he might actually be able to take on two or more of the Elite by himself. Hulk would be tough to beat in general, as he always is, his telepathic resistances, and increasing durability/strength/healing factor would prove difficult to deal with. Wolverine also has a degree of telepathic resistance, plus he is indestructible, an enhanced human (slightly above peak human all round), is a regenerator, and his claws can cut through or scratch anything. I believe Spider man has a lesser degree of telepathic resistance as well.

I'm thinking Manchester Black might be able to take on Spiderman or Wolverine with a telepathic assault, but if he tries to do them both he would have a rough time. I'll go with Fantastic Four 7/10.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of the Elite who saw the movie

#6 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

F4.

#7 Posted by Hairy_Octopus (42 posts) - - Show Bio

F4 in both cases, spiderman may be a casualty though.

#8 Posted by SithLantern93 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with The Elite since they a reality warper at their side. The Hat.

#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way this Fantastic 4 team win this Manchester here added is a but much . HAT solo . Hulk has no chance here . I dont recall HULK brain or skull on superman level or invulnerability. Cold Cast here can Give them a run for their money > The elite team take this

#10 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with the elite because i dont know Ghost Rider feats much......

#11 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: see then you should do some research, This isnt even a fair fight Ghost rider could SOLO, not joking, he penance stare will stop most, his control over hellfire will take most of the others, and there is no real way to beat him.

GHOST RIDER SOLO

#12 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: Tell me something that Ghost rider would do that out comme the elite.

#13 Edited by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: Lets See, First and foremost you cannot hurt the rider, Second, Manchester Black has solid skills, but GR is the spirit of Vengeance, and is damn near equal to an Arch angel, yes i know this Johnny, and he is a bit less powerful, but is Black tries to TP him. Lets not forget he can spawn hell-fire, and hell-fire chains from anywhere add to that that Marvels hell-fire, Burns both the Body and the SOUL, OH yeah lets not forget his bike is made of hell-fire, and it can be used as weapon, independent of GH

#14 Edited by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82 said:

@Sylvain: Lets See, First and foremost you cannot hurt the rider, Second, Manchester Black has solid skills, but GR is the spirit of Vengeance, and is damn near equal to an Arch angel, yes i know this Johnny, and he is a bit less powerful, but is Black tries to TP him. Lets not forget he can spawn hell-fire, and hell-fire chains from anywhere add to that that Marvels hell-fire, Burns both the Body and the SOUL, OH yeah lets not forget his bike is made of hell-fire, and it can be used as weapon, independent of GH

Agreed GR as Blaze be KO but then Zarathos would take over and Solo the Elite himself.

#15 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: Yeah but i'm pretty sure the energy blast of 15suns in his head would be enought to beat him without any trouble.Without evan mention the power of the hat or manchester black.

#16 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Coldcast Manchester Black and Hat would team to beat the Hulk&Ghost Rider since they know GR&H are powerhouses.

While Menagerie could easyly (in the sky) solo Spiderman&Wolverine.

Worst Scenario:Cold Cast&Menagerie dies but elite still wins.

Best Scenario:The Elite did a perfect match without losing any soldiers.

#17 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know, that it IMPOSSIBLE TO HARM OR KILL GHOSTRIDER, all they will do is awaken his full wrath, @Sylvain: oh and PROVE the 15 suns thing,

#18 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Fire_Ant (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man and Wolverine are more than a match for menagerie. Spidey webs her down from the air, Wolvie finishes it. Hulk takes out the generic Bishop/tough guy with ease. Manchester takes out Spidey and Wolvie mentally. The Hat keeps hulk busy with one summon after another, so the real fight is down to Manchester and Ghost Rider, the winner of which will tip the scales between Hulk and Hat and end the fight. Who wins Manchester vs Ghost Rider? Dunno. Convince me?

#20 Posted by comic_book_fan (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider could solo the only one that might beable to hurt him is hat it takes magic to hurt ghostrider i don't think hat could beat him.

#21 Posted by PALADIN_ (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fire_Ant said:

Spider man and Wolverine are more than a match for menagerie. Spidey webs her down from the air, Wolvie finishes it. Hulk takes out the generic Bishop/tough guy with ease. Manchester takes out Spidey and Wolvie mentally. The Hat keeps hulk busy with one summon after another, so the real fight is down to Manchester and Ghost Rider, the winner of which will tip the scales between Hulk and Hat and end the fight. Who wins Manchester vs Ghost Rider? Dunno. Convince me?

Ghost Rider because he has very powerful area of effect attacks.

#22 Posted by Fire_Ant (143 posts) - - Show Bio

(Sorry Paladin. Meant to put this here. I'm new, be gentle) So does Manchester. He can do a 360 TK blast that's strong enough to knock back Supes himself. What kind of ranged attacks does Ghost Rider have that might be able to get through that shield? Would a TK shield stop a hellfire magic missile? From what I've seen only super ridiculous telekinetics can stop or manipulate energy, let alone magic. Normally it only affects matter.

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider solo's.

Penance Stare.

Thread/

#24 Posted by Fire_Ant (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if he solos, but from what I know about the penance stare, Chester's definitely done enough bad stuff for that to put him down. FF takes it.