the Elder Gods (Marvel) vs the Phoenix Force

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Reptilicus

This fight is set where the PF embodies all life, other than the Elder Gods. How long could they possibly hold out against the PF if they attack it all together?

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Boobster

Phoenix Force incinerates them all.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Reptilicus
@Boobster: Obvious xD. But, is it a one-shot win?
Avatar image for x_marks_the_spot
X_Marks_The_Spot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By X_Marks_The_Spot

Elder Gods would win. They can contain the PF and then tame it.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Reptilicus
@X_Marks_The_Spot: Thanks. How many of them would it take for that if not all of them?
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By recordkeeper

what level of the force? White Phoenix with full Phoenix Power would easily one-shot them all like nothing...
Avatar image for x_marks_the_spot
X_Marks_The_Spot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By X_Marks_The_Spot
@Reptilicus said:
@X_Marks_The_Spot: Thanks. How many of them would it take for that if not all of them?
Dark Phoenix. One of them. White Phoenix. probably all of them combined.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BMEZY
@X_Marks_The_Spot

care to tell me how the phoenix will be contained/tamed 

i didn't know that you would contain the very source of all sentient energy/ life itself??
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Prince CortSether
@BMEZY said:
@X_Marks_The_Spot:  care to tell me how the phoenix will be contained/tamed  i didn't know that you would contain the very source of all sentient energy/ life itself??
Well I donno, why don't you explain how these happened to Phoenix: 

1. Nearly gets killed by an alien spaceship
  2. Gets shattered by Xorn with a planetary EMP
  3. Gets shattered by the Shiar
  4. Nearly erased by Galactus
  5. BFR’d and beaten by a few members of the X-Men and some of the Ultraforce. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d
@Reptilicus
Is Gaea mother of all gods in here...?
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think i'm fairly well informed in both characters and know their backgrounds like the palm of my hand..  

@Prince CortSether said:

@BMEZY said:
@X_Marks_The_Spot:  care to tell me how the phoenix will be contained/tamed  i didn't know that you would contain the very source of all sentient energy/ life itself??
Well I donno, why don't you explain how these happened to Phoenix: 
you know you're my man Cort, but i'll have to disagree with you on this one.. peace out man.. :P

1.  Nearly gets killed by an alien spaceship 

from Phoenix Resurrection: Genesis? well, it was the Phoenix who actually knocked the ship out of orbit which sent it flying to Earth and the Sun.. and it was draining the Phoenix of its power which the ship needs to combine itself with its counterpart on Earth..  

2.  Gets shattered by Xorn with a planetary EMP

well, its actually PIS as revealed in Here Comes Tomorrow, the PF allowed Jean to die to that she can be reborn 150 into the future and save reality..  

3.  Gets shattered by the Shiar 

well, the Shiar tried to reconstitute the Phoenix Force and later tried to destroy it.. but even them questions their capability of permanently destroying it.. also, no matter how many times shatters in its raw energy form, it will just resurrect again.. and again.. and again.. and again.. 

4. Nearly erased by Galactus

well, that was when she allowed herself to be captured.. she even claimed that it is because the cost of winning is not worth the prize.. and soon, Galactus discovered the faults of his actions.. as what he was doing could even bring his own end with Watcher, Roma and Death backing the Phoenix up.. 

5. BFR’d and beaten by a few members of the X-Men and some of the Ultraforce. 

well, that was because they had Amber Hunt with them.. a person who has hosted the Phoenix Force itself.. also, its complete PIS as later revealed, such instance really needs to happen as it was the reason why the alien ship fell on Earth and them imbued Ultaforce's Earth with the potential for superhuman powers..  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the Elder God Set may have defeat and consumed the Phoenix Force before but that was from an alternate reality and the PF's avatar back then was Rachel Summers..  

the Elder Goddess Gaea may be the font off creation itself, giving birth to all the Gods, but then, she is not the source of what makes something alive.. she may have been the one who populated the void with life, but she is not the universal life force.. 

the Elder God Chthon may have granted the Scarlet Witch a portion of his powers, allowing her to cast her spell over billions of souls, over worlds and dimensions, affecting alternate realities and shifting the possible future of the entire Marvel Continuity but then it was the PF who sent a child that would break the Scarlet Witch's spell of "NO MORE MUTANTS"..  

this would be an awesome fight.. but as much as i love the Elder Gods, i'll take the Phoenix's side on this one.. 

also, i think this has already been done: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/elder-gods-vs-phoenix-force/622499/
MetatronX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why every time all elder gods are put in a fight against someone, people only assume that the elder gods are only : Gaea, Set, Chthon, and Oshtur ? What's about Demiurge, he is still around, he isn't dead, and most importantly, giving his life essence is what gave birth to all elders gods and all god pantheons, he should be more powerful than all the other elder gods.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13 Soratoumiga  Online

Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic was said to be equal to Phoenix Force, and that magic stems from Chthon, so that means Chthon can, at least, stalemate Phoenix Force. With others here, the Elder Gods win.