Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Dragonborn - Thor - Kratos

Battle takes place on the Throat of the World in Skyrim.

The Dragonborn has all of his skills maxed out. There will be a dragonbone bow, greatsword, sword, and shield lying around the battlefield along with all Daedric Artifacts. He will be decked out in fully enchanted Dragonbone armor for fortifying one handed/stamina/health and anything else that can be added on. Has access to all shouts but no outside help (calling a dragon, Lucien Lachance ect..).

Kratos has access to his Blades of Exile and any powerful weapons/gear he picked up will be placed around the battlefield. No autowin items.

Thor has standard gear.

Win by Death, KO or incapacitation.

None have knowledge of each other and can't obtain any before the fight,

Thor starts right at the top of the mountain. Team starts by the word wall.

Both sides given 10 minutes for a staredown and for the team to talk. Thor could maybe strike a conversation with Paarthurnax.. I dunno.

Everyone is in character and are looking to kill by any means.

Team aren't held back by game mechanics.

BFR is allowed.

Who wins the battle of the warriors?

This is the largest point in Skyrim. Thor starts here looking down on Kratos and the Dragonborn. It's steep but not that far.
This is the largest point in Skyrim. Thor starts here looking down on Kratos and the Dragonborn. It's steep but not that far.

Team starts here looking up at Thor. It's pretty much just flat ground from here.
Team starts here looking up at Thor. It's pretty much just flat ground from here.

Skip to about 6:40. This fight will give an idea of what the battlefield looks like.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Can everybody stop spelling Dovahkiin correctly, it makes my thread look bad :(

hmmmm....'in character, but looking to kill'....trying to think what that would mean for Thor.

I'm leaning towards Thor for now, but i love the idea of the other two teaming up so would rather they won :). I'll edit this later when i've had a think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm: It sort of just means he isn't going to pull any punches in order to not kill, but he's not bloodlusted at the same time. And he wouldn't do anything he wouldn't normally.

Yeah I just like the whole demigod theme of this fight. Kratos is a demigod, the Dragonborn was given dragon blood by Akatosh, which is similar to being a demigod, and Thor could be described as either a God or Demigod.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm

@i_like_swords: ah ok, so he could just lightning blast them both off the edge in the first couple of seconds. Would that count as BFR? or is the whole of skyrim the battleground?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mattersuit

Thor.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_red_viper  Moderator

Thor talks to Paarthurnax and commits suicide. Team wins.

Seriously now... Maxed out Dragonborn and an experienced, bloodthirsty, violent god-killer VS arguably one of the top-5 most powerful Marvel heroes.

Dovahkiin's shouts would be a huge factor in here. So will the Daedric Artifacts. The Wabbajack, Sanguine Rose, Mehrune's Razor and some other stuff can be used for great effect.

I'm seeing Thor trying to charge at the team full-speed ahead right at the start. That's where Become Ethereal would come in handy. He would need to pickup his weapons of choice before the fight begins, of course, and so will Kratos. My God of War knowledge is very limited, however, so maybe I'll miss some important things in my assessment. Anywho, I believe DK should use Spellbreaker (can it be broken by Mjolnir? I dunno. Plus, the ward would prove useful against Thor's lightnings). About the weapon, I'd choose the Rose for the beginning and summon a Dremora Lord (unless DK can conjure one? Can he use any magic at all?) Then I'd either use the Wabbajack and hope for luck or use a powerful melee weapon.

Kratos would be of invaluable help, of course, but as I said I'm not too familiar with God of War so this is all I got for now.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gambit474

The thing about Dragonborn's shouts though..We have to factor in Thor's speed vs the time he takes DB to do his shout. If I recall Thor's a lot faster then most give him credit for. Kratos is obviously outmatched here because the gods he faced were child's play compared to Thor. I've never seen the greek gods be so dumbed down or that weak before until GOW..not to mention that a majority of it was Kratos's fault they had to be killed in the first place

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm: They have to keep to the battleground but they can remove eachother from it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos could actually solo. He's practically immortal. I just don't see Dovahkiin doing much of anything except calling in a dragon to help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what the f*ck past-me.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WastelandMan

I think a full potential Dov would win with all his/her hax. Slow time then Mehrunes Razor insta-kill.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Cream_God

Thors busts the planet, game over

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@crushyourenemies: Thor would punt Kratos into orbit. He is far above him in power and every stat by a huge margin. Kratos isn't immortal he's died more than once in the series.

And Although Thor wins, Dov will be just as good if not more of facor than Kratos due to his superior hax.

Kratos is just as immortal as Thor. Thor has also died plenty. He comes back. Kratos has died. He comes back. Kratos isn't far off from Thor's own raw strength either. Kratos came out on top in several scenarios of pure physical strength against few titans.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor without even trying.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@crushyourenemies: Thor has shattered worlds. He has planetary level strength and has resisted the gravity of a star. Kratos's strength feats are pitiful in comparison.

That's just striking power. I'm pretty sure Thor cannot tear a planet apart with his hands. Kratos strength in a physical sense is not far at all from Thor's. Coupled along with Kratos' other more exotic tricks he can pull a victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one shots both of them

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: Thor has tanked magical attacks more powerful than the wabbajack, or he dodges it and throws his hammer at Dov

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Gotta love those god of war fan boys, lol since when did or when could kratos ever lift the midguard serpent or something similar to that level lol.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor so easily, I love Skyrim but Dovahkiin has no business here. The Greek God's in GoW are no match for Marvels Thor

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger: Dovahkiin wabbajacks him.

Wabbajack has a chance to heal Thor.

@m_man said:

I think a full potential Dov would win with all his/her hax. Slow time then Mehrunes Razor insta-kill.

Mehrunes Razor is only a chance of insta-kill.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors busts the planet, game over

Imagine Dovakhiin trying lightning spells on Thor lol.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WastelandMan

@darthsamburger said:

Mehrunes Razor is only a chance of insta-kill.

That's gameplay mechanics. Canonically it kills in 1 hit. Various historical books in the ES universe confirm this.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Doesn't really matter since its not listed in the op and he won't hit Thor with it. Mjolnir vs Dovahkiin is also a one hit kill, and much quicker too.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor throws the planet into the sun

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet:

doesn't really matter since its not listed in the op

OP says all Daedric Artifacts. MR is a Daedric Artifact.

and he won't hit Thor with it.

Nothing's stopping DB from slowing time and hitting him with it.

Mjolnir vs Dovahkiin is also a one hit kill

Not with all of DB's multiple magic shields it isn't not that it matters since he has slow time.

and much quicker too.

Not if he slows time.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Missed the part about daedric artefacts so fair enough, he can pick it up. Thor will probably take him out before he gets to it though.

Nothings stopping him from slowing time but he can't do it for long and he can't slow it down enough for Mjolnir not to tag him.

Mjolnir is taking out the Dragonborn in one hit, it has feats well past anything Dovahkiin can withstand.

Thor is massively above Dovahkiin.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dovahkiin will be almost useless here. Thor destroys.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ConduitReaper

@darthsamburger: So it does having a chance to turn him into a sweet roll. It depends.

The lore dovahkiin states that there is no restriction on either Mehrunes Razor or Wabbajack, so it is overpowered towards Thor. If we use Stealth Dovahkiin version, which he will sneak up and backstab Thor with either a Mehrunes Razor or a hax sword with overpowered glitched enchantments.

If we talk about CHIM dovahkiin (unofficial), he godstomps.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Auriel's Shield is indestructible, a good chance to completely counter a Mjonir attack.

Anyway, doesn't Dovahkiin have one as well?

No Caption Provided

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor doesn't even notice Kratos, Dragonborn has one or two options that could hurt him, but Thor only has to land one hit and it's over.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Born slays

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Current Thor isn't impressive at all in the speed department, so there's nothing stopping Dovahkiin from winning imo

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: It is but then we're arguing what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, and that's a debate that won't go anywhere. Mjolnir undoubtedly has the better feats but in this case that's not a definite win so nvm. He'd also have to pick the shield up first, giving Thor the chance to attack.

Thor also has AoE attacks that the shield can't block. He has far too many powers and he is far too powerful for Dovahkiin to match.

I'm assuming that last part was a joke.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ConduitReaper

@mrhamwallet: Even without Auriel's Shield, Dovahkiin still got tons of hax.

Staff of Magnus was used in the creation of Mundus and Nirn, it is an infinite metaphysic battery used by the god called Magnus. It can drain and nullify any high magic in the lore, and Thor's magic will not work here.

You guys forget that Dovahkiin can be a sneak thief aka assassin. He can use hax mechanic to stay out of Thor's sight and backstab him with a Mehrune Razor. Arcording to the lore, there is no small chance of instant kill which is written in the game (the developers keep it that way to prevent imbalance).

One word: Wabbajack!

Thor can not beat it in anyway.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: Notice how you said any high magic in the lore? Then go on to say Thors magic will not work...well Odins magic is not from the lore, do there's no proof and again he has to pick that up giving Thor the opportunity to kill him.

Thor has the high ground in this too, using his weather manipulation he could end the battle right as it starts because neither of them are surviving that fall.

Sneak character? Are you serious he's on the battlefield he's not gonna backstab Thor, wabbajack could heal Thor is unreliable. Seems you're trolling I'm gonna leave it at Thor stomp.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By UnbiasedRodger

@conduitreaper: Agreed, unless Thor can put up a fight as a bunny rabbit. :3

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Lore wabbajack shows no limit at all, and Thor has no resistance against such a high reality warping artifact.

Secondly, Staff of Magnus nullifies all types of magic in the lore. It was the metaphysical battery created by Magnus, the god architect who created Nirn and Mundus. So, Thor will be drained of energy if trying to summon a lightning storm.

Thirdly, Sneak Dovahkiin plays by gameplay mechanic is op as hell. Did you play Skyrim at all?

Loading Video...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By tparks

Thor could probably win this when he's not worthy.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: You didn't counter the point he has to pick it up, Thor can end him in one shot before.

No proof, again you're saying "in the lore" Thor (Odins) magic is not from the lore.

I've possibly played more Skyrim than anyone here, and I have no idea how you've come to the conclusion you have. Dovahkiin was destined to stop Alduin and the Dovah...not a Thunder God.

Dovahkiin is powerful, but he's also easily killed by a lot less than Thor is capable of dishing out.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Can you counter my Wabbajack? If you can't counter Wabbajack, Thor has no hope of winning.

Obviously not.

You did not answer my question wherever Thor has magic or not, and what I am talking about is the STAFF OF MAGNUS!

A God's metaphysical battery that can nullify magic, and if with the Eye of Magnus, it can help the user to reality warp and change the world in anyway that they wanted. If Dovahkiin got the Eye, he will end the battle before it begins (but let's not go to there now).

Gameplay wise, Dovahkiin godstomps due to the hillarious glitches and exploitation of the game. I can make a bow with 55555 trillions damage!!!

Lorewise, Dovahkiin still stomps due to unrestricted attributes of Mehrunes Razor, Wabbajack, and other artifacts. Wabbajack in the lore does not have any restriction, and it can alter the world around you. Also, unrestricted shoutings! Thor may be an Asgard but he is not a Dragonborn to withstand the Thu'um of Greybeards whose one whisper can kill you. Dovahkiin is the strongest Thu'um user ever alive, so he will fus ro dah Thor to dust (Black book) unlimited times before thor can even wake up. When he wakes up, Dovahkiin slows time then shooting and spamming arrows, or just Soul Tear him.

Dovahkiin with CHIM (Mods, Fourth Wall-breaking, and Console Command, Saves) solos the Marvel-verse, because he has mods.