The Doctor vs Ultimate Prepsters? ( stark , reed etc... )

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

Everybody in this battle gets a weeks prep. including doctor.

Doctor cannot go back in time and kill, time travel not allowed. Everybody has full info about everybody, no tech stealing.

For the purposes of the battle, doctors screwdriver can do hack anything as its been shown to. No marvel person has a deadlock seal.

Stark gets his whole industry and same to everybody else ( reeds tower, batman's business etc... )

doctor gets all his TV show feats from all incarnations.

The doctor with a weeks prep VS

Stark

Bruce wayne

Reed

Peter-parker

Lex luthor

Black panther if a stomp

Bonus round 1 -

All those with doctor doom.

Bonus round 2 -

Thanos

ALSO

check this interesting match.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/the-doctor-runs-the-gauntlet/701097/

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Doctor's only real challenge here is Thanos. Place the other six in the situations where the Doctor winged his way out of things such as the Pandorica crisis or facing down Sutekh and they probably would have died horribly.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

The Doctor's only real challenge here is Thanos. Place the other six in the situations where the Doctor winged his way out of things such as the Pandorica crisis or facing down Sutekh and they probably would have died horribly.

True, the Pandorica was a crazy feat of intellect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

I'd probably say that the Doctor is hands down the all time champ of improvised planning.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@Pyrogram said:

I'd probably say that the Doctor is hands down the all time champ of improvised planning.

One way of putting it :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

@Pyrogram said:

It's a shame we rarely get to see what he can do with actual prep time rather than just winging it, but from the relatively few times we've seen it, if he knows what's coming, he is terrifying.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

Even with you severely limiting his resources the Doctor's only real threat is Thanos. We've only seen him use prep a few times but whenever he's used it, it has always been immensely powerful.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@Pyrogram said:

@Pyrogram said:

It's a shame we rarely get to see what he can do with actual prep time rather than just winging it, but from the relatively few times we've seen it, if he knows what's coming, he is terrifying.

If he had prep, real prep. He could easily enslave the WHO universe. Give him a week and he would enslave all existences. I am not even trolling. This guy is stupidly prep wise. He beat the 2 most powerful races ( timelord and dalek ) with no prep. Like iron man killing All of Asgard and Galactus without prep. crazy.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chaos-soul

replace parker with black panther and their is major trouble imo

the doc is a monster genius but he is dealing with six different minds working together and they all work differently. i don't see why they wouldn't be able to come up with a way to stop the doc if they have knowledge of what he can do and has done.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@chaos-soul said:

the doc is a monster genius but he is dealing with six different minds working together and they all work differently. i don't see why they wouldn't be able to come up with a way to stop the doc if they have knowledge of what he can do and has done.

In the pandorica loads of advanced alien races superior to that of Wakandan and stark tech came together and did this to doctor and prepped for years, and the doctor still came out victorious with no prep.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chaos-soul

@Pyrogram said:

@chaos-soul said:

In the pandorica loads of advanced alien races superior to that of Wakandan and stark tech came together and did this to doctor and prepped for years, and the doctor still came out victorious with no prep.

he was written to win

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Floopay

I don't think anyone he's going against could even touch the T.A.R.D.I.S, the thing is pretty much the LT or TOAA of the Doctor Who Universe. Rose absorbed it and gained control of pretty much all of time and space, at the very least, it's gotta be about Cosmic Cube level.

Also, with less than a days prep he invented a device capable of destroying an entire fleet of Daleks. Over and above that, had he had time to perfect it, it could have been made to exclusive take all of them down, including the Emperor.

He also took down Davros in the Stolen Earth/Journey's End episodes. Not to mention the Master in the Last of the Time Lords trilogy (my favorite btw). He took on Lucifer, and the Doctor has been known to take on entire armies at a moments notice with nothing more than a sonic screwdriver. No, they don't give him prep very often, but when he does have it, he is unstoppable.

Again, less than a day, made something that could take down an entire Dalek fleet (Bad Wolf/Parting of Days). Took on an entire alternate dimensions worth of Cybermen with no advanced notice, took on Lucifer without the TARDIS, foiled the Master by absorbing ambient energy from the Archangel network and becoming godlike, we saw what happens when the Doctor calls in his favors in "A Good Man Goes to War", and the TARDIS itself has too many feats to even list.

I don't think any of them have what it takes. Honestly, he's number one in my book and as far as "prep gods" go, he is the original, and the greatest "Prep god"

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@chaos-soul said:

@Pyrogram said:

@chaos-soul said:

he was written to win

yer? you can say that about anybody.