This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thedoctorisultimate (2 posts) - - Show Bio

fight takes place: hell

- the doctor has no morals

- the doctor has 1000 years prep

- fight takes place in the dr who universe

- the doctor can recruit help from any of the alien races

- great evil beast has no prep

- the doctor has all of his resources

#2 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

The doctor has 1000 years prep...doctor has no morals...you have any idea what exactly that means?

#3 Posted by Scoop316 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Can someone please just stop it with these Doctor threads. Soon, he'll be to his billionth regeneration.

Anyway the Great Evil Beast stomps a million times over. Really now? Someone is trying too hard to get the Doctor to win, and failing.

#4 Posted by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

GEB stalemated the Presence.

/thread

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

@scoop316 said:

LOL. Can someone please just stop it with these Doctor threads. Soon, he'll be to his billionth regeneration.

Anyway the Great Evil Beast stomps a million times over. Really now? Someone is trying too hard to get the Doctor to win, and failing.

It's pretty much the same guy using multiple accounts.

#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

>1000 years of prep

>no morals

Doctor in a roflstomp.

#7 Edited by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

everytime someone brings up dr who n prep, he somehow becomes batman, which is impossible

BATMAN>drwho

#8 Posted by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

>1000 years of prep

>no morals

Doctor in a roflstomp.

You obviously don't know who the Great Evil Beast is.

More powerful then Lucifer Morningstar :

Easily beating the Spectre:

The Presence himself comes stop him. They touch hands, and all of reality is remade:

You're basically putting the Doctor up against a no morals version of the Presence and no amount of prep could ever save the Doctor from that.

#9 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

everytime someone brings up dr who n prep, he somehow becomes batman, which is impossible

BATMAN>drwho

Um. Yeah. No. Dr. Who has stopped entire alien invasions before his morning cup of tea with 10 minutes of preparation. Dr. Who has solved quantum algorithims in seconds and figured out and countered his enemies plans with nothing but his own mind and an umbrella. Batman has nowhere the insane amount of feats of prep that the Doctor has. He's what you would get if you put Reed Richards and Bruce Wayne into the Mergeatron.

#10 Posted by WillPayton (9729 posts) - - Show Bio

Even the Doctor with tons of prep cant win this one.

#11 Edited by NeonGameWave (8526 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor becomes one with the Tardis and Time Vortex in which he stalemates the Great Evil Beast.

#12 Edited by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave said:

The Doctor becomes one with the Tardis and Time Vortex in which he stalemates the Great Evil Beast.

Unless that Time Vortex makes him as powerful as the actual God (or Presence, in this case), then I highly doubt that he can win.

What feats does he have with it?

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (8526 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave said:

Unless that Time Vortex makes him as powerful as the actual god, then I highly doubt that.

In actuality it would and he would become the embodiment of time and space itself.

#14 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

Unless that Time Vortex makes him as powerful as the actual god, then I highly doubt that.

In actuality it would and he would become the embodiment of time and space itself.

That's not what it does. The Time Vortex was used once and it was made clear that using it was killing Rose and would even kill the Doctor which is why he was forced to regenerate after absorbing it. It is unclear to what extent it's power stretches. Rose says she can see the whole of time and space, every molecule and atom and she basically unmakes the Dalek Emperor. At best this is reality warping and at least this is matter manipulation. This is nowhere near the power of the GEB. I love the Doctor. I do. But he will lose even if we grant that he could absorb the Time Vortex and match the GEB, his power has a time limit. Eventually the GEB will destroy him or the power of the Vortex will. Either way. He goes down. Now flagging this for mismatch.

#15 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangerousloki said:

@neongamewave said:

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

That's not what it does. The Time Vortex was used once and it was made clear that using it was killing Rose and would even kill the Doctor which is why he was forced to regenerate after absorbing it. It is unclear to what extent it's power stretches. Rose says she can see the whole of time and space, every molecule and atom and she basically unmakes the Dalek Emperor. At best this is reality warping and at least this is matter manipulation. This is nowhere near the power of the GEB. I love the Doctor. I do. But he will lose even if we grant that he could absorb the Time Vortex and match the GEB, his power has a time limit. Eventually the GEB will destroy him or the power of the Vortex will. Either way. He goes down. Now flagging this for mismatch.

Wrong. I recall a scan of a Dr Who comic book where the doctor becomes one with the time vortex and he shows no issues with. His companion convinces him to stop himself as she needs him or some other nonsense however. There is no evidence the doctor would run on a time limit if he wanted to merge with it.

@neongamewave said:

Unless that Time Vortex makes him as powerful as the actual God (or Presence, in this case), then I highly doubt that he can win.

Don't bring that argument up as you'd likely say it nonsense if it was used against you. Besides Yahweh's power varies on a massive scale. He is in some versions absolute in all aspects, while in others he is nothing but an arrogant upstart dictator who while powerful is nothing compared to the real gods.
What I'm getting at is you shouldn't use your own personal faith to increase a characters power.

#16 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

@dangerousloki said:

@neongamewave said:

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

Wrong. I recall a scan of a Dr Who comic book where the doctor becomes one with the time vortex and he shows no issues with. His companion convinces him to stop himself as she needs him or some other nonsense however. There is no evidence the doctor would run on a time limit if he wanted to merge with it.

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

Don't bring that argument up as you'd likely say it nonsense if it was used against you. Besides Yahweh's power varies on a massive scale. He is in some versions absolute in all aspects, while in others he is nothing but an arrogant upstart dictator who while powerful is nothing compared to the real gods.

What I'm getting at is you shouldn't use your own personal faith to increase a characters power.

How interesting. It'd be funny if we had a source in which the Doctor is killed because he absorbs the Time Vortex. You know... like the episode where that happend and where it kills his body because of it.. Like

Yeah. Like that episode. Where he states that no one is meant to absorb the Vortex and because of it, he's dying. And he absorbs it to stop it from killing Rose.

#17 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched that myself. Just searched for scans and one of them backs up the whole dying thing but I swear I've seen one where he lets go of the power with no problem.

#18 Posted by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

@dangerousloki said:

@neongamewave said:

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

I'm indifferent towards religion, so I don't know where your getting this idea that I'm using my 'personal faith' to increase his power.

The fact is, the Presence is the most powerful thing in the DCU and it took nothing short of him to stop the GEB.

#19 Edited by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention he's pretty much above time and space, if he existed before creation:

#20 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Then why bring up:

That by itself shows you are using your own faith to overstate a characters power if you're aware of it or not.

#21 Edited by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

Then why bring up:

That by itself shows you are using your own faith to overstate a characters power if you're aware of it or not.

I only meant he was the most powerful being in the DCU. Y'know, Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniversal, all that stuff?

Don't try and use my poor choice of words to discredit my argument - The Doctor still ends up dying.

#22 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, GEB is equal to the Presence (or that least a few levels under).

The Doctor could have two trillion years of prep and the power of five hundred Tardis's and still get murderstomped.

#23 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

there's nothing in the whoverse that can match great evil beast.

#24 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3242 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't beating a nigh- omnipotent being regardless of how much prep you give him.

#25 Posted by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, there's a rule here that we can't debate unbeatable beings, such as he Presence.

GEB is equal to the Presence, so this should be locked for 2 reasons (the other being spite).

#26 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: I don't think GEB is truely equal to the Presence because the Presence created him so he would he weaker then the Presence (but not by much).

But regardless your right this is a mismatch and should be locked.

#27 Posted by dondave (38821 posts) - - Show Bio

GEB ftw

#28 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

GEB, these doctor threads needs to stop.

#29 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#30 Posted by The_Imperator (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

These Doctor threads are getting stupid. Stop, he loses, we get it.

Although IIRC, the Spectre came out in a later issue and revealed that he had not fully manifested for the fight, since he was just doing it for appearances since he knew what the eventual outcome of GEB/Presence would be.

#31 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: I agree othough this one just takes the cake in terms of the Doctor getting stomped!

Even if he could beat guys like Lucifer Morningstar or the Living Tribunal with prep (Which he wouldn't be able to) he still wouldn't be able to beat GEB even if he had two trillion years of prep!

In fact the whole Dr Who universe aswell as the Star Trek and Star Wars universes etc are doomed!

#33 Edited by thedoctorissupreme (12 posts) - - Show Bio

These Doctor threads are getting stupid. Stop, he loses, we get it.

Although IIRC, the Spectre came out in a later issue and revealed that he had not fully manifested for the fight, since he was just doing it for appearances since he knew what the eventual outcome of GEB/Presence would be.

the doctor can beat pretty much anyone with enough prep

#34 Posted by ComicStooge (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: I don't think GEB is truely equal to the Presence because the Presence created him so he would he weaker then the Presence (but not by much).

But regardless your right this is a mismatch and should be locked.

Actually, GEB is outside the Presence's creation.

#35 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedoctorissupreme: Unless the guy he's truing to beat with prep is a vastly omnipotent being who is roughly on par with God!!!!!!!!!

#36 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer can also go outside presence's creation, he even created a multiverse outside of presence's creation, this isn't an evidence that he's more powerful than the presence.

#37 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN>drwho

And there's always that one person who just has to involve Batman whenever the word "prep" is used.

GEB takes the victory.

#38 Posted by russellmania77 (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

BATMAN>drwho

And there's always that one person who just has to involve Batman whenever the word "prep" is used.

GEB takes the victory.

actually any thread that has letters in it, i must simply involve Batman sorry bro

#39 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19643 posts) - - Show Bio

...I'm not sure what to say...

op doesn't seem to know the great evil beast. Nothing doctor has done ever comes close to this, and he's getting killed with his standard resources. Given resources of dcu, you may say he can come up with something. He's the only prep master I can give some chance in the scenario.

No matter whether he wins or looses, lol at people comparing him with batman.. he's leagues ahead of bruce.

Only thing he can do is using the time vortex, but he doesn't do that in any case, even bloodlusted, so he's not doing it here either.