#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND 1

Game of Chess

Emperor is at his peak

Standard knowledge of each other

ROUND 2

Emperor is at his peak

Both complete knowledge of each other

30 Minutes prep for both

Battle takes place on a Empty Earth

Both start 300ft away

VS

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

Complete knowledge you say? So the Emperor knows the Doctor's reputation? Then this is all that's going to go down:

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

1st Round Emperor

2end Round Doctor

#4 Posted by Immortal777 (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Complete knowledge you say? So the Emperor knows the Doctor's reputation? Then this is all that's going to go down:

I couldn't understand a word he said I would have left as well to try and decode his speech.

#5 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

1st Round Emperor

2end Round Doctor

This.

@Immortal777 said:

@JonSmith said:

Complete knowledge you say? So the Emperor knows the Doctor's reputation? Then this is all that's going to go down:

I couldn't understand a word he said I would have left as well to try and decode his speech.

Probably because Dr. Who is a terribly written, directed, and acted show. Yeah I said it.

#6 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: I disagree. That is all.

#7 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Baldy: I disagree. That is all.

You arn't alone.

#8 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I favour the Emperor here. He's been around a lot longer then the Doctor and he operates in a much more dangerous universe.

Round 2 is almost certainly the Emperor, he could one shot the Doctor and do it as soon as the fight starts.

#9 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primarch said:

I think I favour the Emperor here. He's been around a lot longer then the Doctor and he operates in a much more dangerous universe.

Round 2 is almost certainly the Emperor, he could one shot the Doctor and do it as soon as the fight starts.

Yeah, except the Doctor would already have murdered him in the past.

#10 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@Primarch said:

I think I favour the Emperor here. He's been around a lot longer then the Doctor and he operates in a much more dangerous universe.

Round 2 is almost certainly the Emperor, he could one shot the Doctor and do it as soon as the fight starts.

Yeah, except the Doctor would already have murdered him in the past.

Yes, because the Doctor's go-to approach for dealing with opponents is murder. That's definitely the first thing he'd try to do. That's exactly the sort of thing he'd do.

I'm being sarcastic by the way.

#11 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primarch said:

@Baldy said:

@Primarch said:

I think I favour the Emperor here. He's been around a lot longer then the Doctor and he operates in a much more dangerous universe.

Round 2 is almost certainly the Emperor, he could one shot the Doctor and do it as soon as the fight starts.

Yeah, except the Doctor would already have murdered him in the past.

Yes, because the Doctor's go-to approach for dealing with opponents is murder. That's definitely the first thing he'd try to do. That's exactly the sort of thing he'd do.

I'm being sarcastic by the way.

I had assumed no holds were barred, the way he deals with the Emperor however is completely irrelevant. Because he's a time traveler he effectively has infinite prep time. I don't see what the Emperor could possibly do to hurt him.

#12 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

b

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: Unfortanatly Time Traveling is what cause the Emperors Grand Schemes to be foiled by Chaos Powers. Its his biggest weakness that led to his fall..... leaving it there.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Baldy: Unfortanatly Time Traveling is what cause the Emperors Grand Schemes to be foiled by Chaos Powers. Its his biggest weakness that led to his fall..... leaving it there.

Not to mention the Doctor is a walking plot device lol

#15 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

I gather both fighters are in character?

#16 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor only beats people by talking them into there own suicide. The Emperor runs the Doctor through before he can utter a single word. The Doctor would not go back in time and kill the emperor as a baby since morals are on

Even if he did the Emperor would still kill him as a baby im pretty sure,

#17 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

The Doctor only beats people by talking them into there own suicide. The Emperor runs the Doctor through before he can utter a single word. The Doctor would not go back in time and kill the emperor as a baby since morals are on

Even if he did the Emperor would still kill him as a baby im pretty sure,

The doctor does have some ways of winning. 
 
  
#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

@Strider92 said:

1st Round Emperor

2end Round Doctor

This.

@Immortal777 said:

@JonSmith said:

Complete knowledge you say? So the Emperor knows the Doctor's reputation? Then this is all that's going to go down:

I couldn't understand a word he said I would have left as well to try and decode his speech.

Probably because Dr. Who is a terribly written, directed, and acted show. Yeah I said it.

this, it's crap
#19 Edited by Dextersinister (5755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@Primarch said:

@Baldy said:

@Primarch said:

I think I favour the Emperor here. He's been around a lot longer then the Doctor and he operates in a much more dangerous universe.

Round 2 is almost certainly the Emperor, he could one shot the Doctor and do it as soon as the fight starts.

Yeah, except the Doctor would already have murdered him in the past.

Yes, because the Doctor's go-to approach for dealing with opponents is murder. That's definitely the first thing he'd try to do. That's exactly the sort of thing he'd do.

I'm being sarcastic by the way.

I had assumed no holds were barred, the way he deals with the Emperor however is completely irrelevant. Because he's a time traveler he effectively has infinite prep time. I don't see what the Emperor could possibly do to hurt him.

He can't change time that easily or the show would be pretty sh*t. Bad things happen all the time that he can't change, don't know why.

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio

Also everyone seems to be forgetting: 
 

IT'S NOT A BATTLE IT'S A GAME OF CHESS, READ THE OP!!!

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on, so The Doctor loses.

#22 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Also everyone seems to be forgetting:

IT'S NOT A BATTLE IT'S A GAME OF CHESS, READ THE OP!!!

Round 1 is a game of chess, round 2 is a battle.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly know little of the Doctors feat. If he Cant Time Travel and talks alot like a idiot then the Emperor Will win.

#24 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

I honestly know little of the Doctors feat. If he Cant Time Travel and talks alot like a idiot then the Emperor Will win.

He's a chump, but he can indeed time travel. He has a gadget called the TARDIS that allows him to travel through time.

#25 Posted by JediXMan (29491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@Strider92 said:

1st Round Emperor

2end Round Doctor

This.

@Immortal777 said:

@JonSmith said:

Complete knowledge you say? So the Emperor knows the Doctor's reputation? Then this is all that's going to go down:

I couldn't understand a word he said I would have left as well to try and decode his speech.

Probably because Dr. Who is a terribly written, directed, and acted show. Yeah I said it.

It really is.

... now, at any rate. It was fantastic when David Tennant was the lead and when the show was being written by RTD.

Online
#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: Yeah Emp was screwed over by Time Traveling Chaos Pawns. Doc wins.

#27 Posted by SpaceTurkey (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think that both would be pretty equal in the chess game. Mostly because of the Emperor's extreme psychic powers, and the doctors ability, to basically tell himself how to win the game. In the battle, I would say the Emperor wins, and people saying that the doctor could travel back in time, are forgetting the fact that it says "Emperor is at his peak" in the conditions.

#28 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Doctor has the TARDIS, even with time travel disabled, he should win. Emperor shouldn't be able to breach the TARDIS's defenses.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Posted by SpaceTurkey (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Just asking, but do you know what the Emperor can do? (I don't really know what defences the TARDIS has, but with the information I have, I think the Emperor could easily get in it.)

#30 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpaceTurkey said:

@Floopay: Just asking, but do you know what the Emperor can do? (I don't really know what defences the TARDIS has, but with the information I have, I think the Emperor could easily get in it.)

Only know of him what Cadence has shown me in our debates. Solar System level attacks, etc. etc.

The TARDIS's defenses are pretty much impenetrable, it's the most advanced piece of technology in the Doctor Who Universe as far as I remember, it contains the Time Vortex within it's chambers.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by hudyman (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to clear things up. A Tardis Cannot be breached by unwanted powers or entities. The Tardises power source IS the universe itself. A tardis was meant to hold civilisations. So do you honestly think they would create something that powerful and not work on the defences?.

#32 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Don't know

Round 2: The Doctor takes this pretty easily. He has infinite prep with use of the TARDIS and hes the Doctor. That's all he needs.