Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Inphase
No Caption Provided
Full it movie just for fun.
Full it movie just for fun.

Thinking music if you don't want to watch the movie.

DOCTOR GETS NO PREP, would be a stomp if he did. He is visiting Maine with Rose and runs into Pennywise.

I want an interesting debate out of this one! Come Whovians and Stephen King fans!

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Imperator

The Doctor, in under a day, outmaneuvered and outsmarted every one of the hundreds of Elder Gods (Gods and Monsters), even getting one of them to just jobb instead of killing him. Pennywise is quite literally a Tuesday for him. It'll take probably a good 40minutes to a couple days (depending on Old Who or New Who episode format). /joke answer.

Serious answer - Doctor wins, probably by getting Pennywise to trap himself.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Inphase

@The_Imperator: Are you so sure? I hope we get some Stephen King fans in here. I was really curious to who would win here, as I've recently heard some pretty cool things about Pennywise.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Imperator

@Inphase: This is quite literally the thing the Doctor defeats the best. Omega, Sutekh, Fenric, the Gods of Ragnarok, etc. He gets them to jobb, and then outsmarts them.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Inphase

@The_Imperator: Never really watched anything pre 9th Doctor, but I know what hes capable of. To be honest, I'm starting to think why I even made this.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Imperator

@Inphase: If you want people to describe interesting scenarios, then use the Doctor. He doesn't work in straight up fights, though, as he either gets his plot shields taken by the OP, and thus is physically fit human level, or is just normal, and has plot shields. He isn't a good person to put in fights.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BringnIt

Fact: Pennywise can only be defeated by weird sexual orgies.

BLastrolyx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringnit: it’s a good thing the doctor has all those companions lying around then

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise can't do a thing to the Doctor. The Doctor roflstomps this clown.

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a bunch of kids can work out the weaknesses of Pennywise in under a day, then the Doctor can work them out in less than a second. The Doctor has beaten countless Gods, countless beings that are much more powerful and dangerous than Pennywise. Plus, Pennywise feeds off fear. The Doctor has mastered his only fears to such an extent that he could trick Pennywise into using them on himself. There is nothing that Pennywise can turn into that will even phase the Doctor. As interesting as the fight would be, the Doctor is winning 10/10

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Although he isn't great in straight-up fights, he is much more physically stronger than the average human. In the episode "Robot", he chopped a slab of concrete in half in one punch from his hand, and it didn't even phase him. Then there is also his durability, he can regenerate and harness the regeneration energy to disintegrate whole ships, and then within the first 15ish hours of regeneration, he can regrow whole body parts with a healing factor on par with Deadpool. He is also proficient in sword fighting and Aikido

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inphase: I am a Stephen King fan. I have read the book, watched the 90s miniseries, and the 2017-2019 films. I am also a massive Doctor Who fan, but I can tell you that the Doctor easily wins this. You could compare Pennywise to being like the hotel in the Doctor Who episode "The God Complex" as in this hotel, your room is your biggest fear. The Doctor managed to easily get away from this hotel, and wasn't even phased by the thing that scared him the most. He is just so experienced that he can master his fears

Avatar image for i_cato_sicarius
I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without prep, I'd say the Doctor would win hard. Maybe not a stomp because the Doctor has done some stupid shit, depending on the incarnation, but he'd still defeat Pennywise regardless.