#1 Posted by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in the Dream World

The Doctor has all of his equipment, powers and abilities

Who wins?

#2 Posted by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo, besides regeneration, what can the Doctor actually do? cause I doubt any tools will work in the dream world

#3 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that fact that he is kind of a god would help him,besides willpower can give you power on the Dream World and The Doctor has lots of it.

#4 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Dream World Freddy wins. He turned Jason into a baby, Freddy can teleport and depower The Doctor if he wants. No. I don't see Doctor winning here.

Freddy

Stomps

#5 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Doctor would win. He already beat a kind of dreamscape type situation already.

#6 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@Journal said:

In the Dream World Freddy wins. He turned Jason into a baby, Freddy can teleport and depower The Doctor if he wants. No. I don't see Doctor winning here.

Freddy

Stomps

No way does Freddy Stomp. The Doctor is smart enough to figure out it is a dream, and then deduce a way to beat Freddy. He can research Freddy in the TARDIS and find ways of beating him. Besides The Doctor would have the will power to wake himself up!

#7 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Journal said:

Freddy

Stomps

This, Freddy with the spite stomp.

#8 Posted by coltnelson (142 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor wins.

Freddy loses because he is powerless against anyone who either does not believe he is real or is not afraid of him. I doubt The Doctor would be fearful of Freddy. The Doctor figuring out that he is in 'Dream World' is not out of the question either. Once The Doctor knows its a dream, he should be able to wake himself up. Not the mention The Doctor has previous 'Dream World' experience and managed to escape out of that situation no worse for wear, granted he did have the help of his companions at the time.

#9 Posted by Alice_Summers (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

lol the doctor is overrated, the only thing that's impressive/hax/powerful is his TARDIS which he depends on quite a bit.

#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor's perception of the world is so different that I doubt Freddy would even comprehend his mind. The Doctor is not human, he's a time lord, he sees infinite possibilities and time in a whole different light compared to people. I wouldn't be surprised if Freddy got lost within The Doctor's mind. Also I'm 100% sure that the Doctor wouldn't fear Freddy, and that Freddy wouldn't be able to find anything he would fear. The Doctor was able to defeat the Devil, the very epitome of evil. Freddy is outmatched here, even in the dream world.

#11 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor's dealt with a few "Dream World" type characters before, so this isn't anything new for him. Freddy, on the other hand, has never gone up against a Time Lord. The Doctor's mind works nothing like a human's, so Freddy's usual tricks might not work quite like he's used to.