Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

All incarnations and feats allowed,

He is in his most recent incarnation, but with all his prior feats allowed etc..

He gets 2 day prep bewtween matches and has full knowledge of then. No going back in time and killing them. For the purpose of the fight, his sonic screwdriver can get past anything as it can in the TV show. As it cannot be disputed it cant and its only opinion after that. Doctor is fighting to the death, he will only fight to Kill, his morals are on, but limited. so he will do whatever it takes short of mass civilian killing.

Round 1 - Thing and human torch

Round 2 - Movie avengers

Round 3 - New 52 JLA Fight takes place in all battles throughout space no limits so he can basically pick them off.

Round 4 - 5 day prep. for doctor.

round 6 - 5 day prep for doctor.

round 7 - Living tribunal, doctor gets a month prep.

I know these people are hard, but with this amout of prep, doctor could be considered very very strong.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

bump

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Floopay

Limited morals, doing whatever it takes to do the least amount of damage possible to harm civilians. There is the possibility that the Doctor would absorb the TARDIS, and beat everyone but possibly LT.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4  Edited By Xanni15

I don't even know if he'd make it past round 2.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@Xanni15 said:

really? I thought he would curbstomp them.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xanni15

@Pyrogram said:

@Xanni15 said:

Too many people, with different skill sets and variables.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Xanni15:

Really?

*sigh*

Doctor stops at Living Tribunal, with no difficulty until then.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@Xanni15 said:

@Pyrogram said:

@Xanni15 said:

Now I think, its an uber stomp, the doctor with prep has more intelligence then the whole team in his fingers. He has info on them, the only troublesome one is thor and thor would do nothing as doctor could get a plan to beat him in probably 20 minutes, he defeated harder in less than 5.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Xanni15

@Pwok21 said:

@Xanni15:

Really?

*sigh*

Doctor stops at Living Tribunal, with no difficulty until then.

Yes, really. Unless his PIS powers are on, and if so then no one in comics is beating him so it's pointless to have battles like that.

vf@Pyrogram said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Pyrogram said:

@Xanni15 said:

Now I think, its an uber stomp, the doctor with prep has more intelligence then the whole team in his fingers. He has info on them, the only troublesome one is thor and thor would do nothing as doctor could get a plan to beat him in probably 20 minutes, he defeated harder in less than 5.

I don't think it'd be that easy, he'd get caught by at least one of them and he hasn't shown amazing durability.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hudyman

Lol a long as he is with the tardis everyone there is owned

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanni15:

The character is built on having genius level prep breakthroughs instantly, so it isn't PIS it's how the character has been developed.

That's why pretty much any battles with the Doctor are normally a stomp and it requires a high-end cosmic entity to deal with him.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Xanni15

@Pwok21 said:

@Xanni15:

The character is built on having genius level prep breakthroughs instantly, so it isn't PIS it's how the character has been developed.

That's why pretty much any battles with the Doctor are normally a stomp and it requires a high-end cosmic entity to deal with him.

I know the Doctor's character, and some of his feats are PIS, he wins and loses when he's written to.

Yet he loses to characters beneath him all the time, though he does eventually defeat them.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@Xanni15 said:

@Pwok21 said:

@Xanni15:

I know the Doctor's character, and some of his feats are PIS, he wins and loses when he's written to.

Yet he loses to characters beneath him all the time, though he does eventually defeat them.

eventually defeat them.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

boooooooooooooooooooooo, wrong doctor, also, anyone who lets him talk will lose.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xanni15

@Pyrogram said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Pwok21 said:

@Xanni15:

eventually defeat them.

Go on.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MasterJohn

The doctor? Dr doom?

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bee14ish

Quantum Archangel Doctor stomps everyone until LT, where at that point, it could possibly be a stalemate.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bgibs13390

Doctor wins until LT. He might make it interesting with LT though.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Uh...

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bgibs13390

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Your real eloquent arn't you. Do you have an actual reason why he looses or are you just going to sit there and say the opposite of what I say.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sethlol

Could probably get to LT and thats where it ends.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Your real eloquent arn't you. Do you have an actual reason why he looses or are you just going to sit there and say the opposite of what I say.

Sometimes people on this Vine really irritate me, what has the Doctor done to show he can make it interesting with God's henchmen? Nothing, so i don't need to explain myself. Living Tribunal is a omniversal being, that alone shows you the Doctor is not in his league.

enough_said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By enough_said

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Sometimes people on this Vine really irritate me, what has the Doctor done to show he can make it interesting with God's henchmen? Nothing, so i don't need to explain myself. Living Tribunal is a omniversal being, that alone shows you the Doctor is not in his league.

His Tardis which contains a being that can (and has) made him omnipotent, and omniscient uncreated the omniverse. He stopped the Quantum archangel who was powerful enough to create a personal universe for each individual living being in the universe. He has stopped multiple Gods and Trance dimensional beings, who have created and destroyed multiple universes on a whim. He has outsmarted embodiment's of the current and previous universe. He knows the locations of objects that are as powerful as the heart of the universe and more powerful than the heart of the universe. You don't have to explain yourself. The Doctor still wins though.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@enough_saidsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

His Tardis which contains a being that can (and has) made him omnipotent, and omniscient uncreated the omniverse. He stopped the Quantum archangel who was powerful enough to create a personal universe for each individual living being in the universe. He has stopped multiple Gods and Trance dimensional beings, who have created and destroyed multiple universes on a whim. He has outsmarted embodiment's of the current and previous universe. He knows the locations of objects that are as powerful as the heart of the universe and more powerful than the heart of the universe. You don't have to explain yourself. The Doctor still wins though.

O.o He has done that?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@enough_saidsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

O.o He has done that?

He has

Wow.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Xanni15

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

You listed his highest showings, shall we list his lowest next?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Lol

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By Strider1992

@jeanroygrant said:

O.o He has done that?

Yeah the Doctor is on insane levels of power with prep. The only reason he has any challenge at all is because he never preps due to his carefree nature and always ends up in random encounters (even then he was able to figure out how to stop something that was capable of destroying the multiverse just by looking at it). When he actually uses prep he can reach stupidly high levels of power. Funniest thing is that there's a guy called The Master who is actually smarter than him lol. I hate to think what Master could do with prep........bye bye reality lol.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dextersinister

@jeanroygrant: Can't do it again though so it's irrelevant, the writers don't want him using his magic lamp to fix every problem as soon as he hears about it. Probably stops at round 2, the Doctor has almost no experience in dealing with a straight up fight with normal people just aliens that walk or have other awkward forms of movement.

enough_said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By enough_said

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Actually i've listed what was off the top of my head. There's much more. His lower showings would include him saving the planet with a cellphone. I dont know what listing his lowest showings would accomplish anyway considering they aren't allowed. If you mean most consistent showings. That would still be him stopping beings that make LT look like Mitt Romney. If you want to count all the times the Doctor has been caught off guard then sure you can. He was also caught off guard by three beings who casually created and destroyed universes. He killed them too. He also outsmarted and defeated embodiment's of the universe while caught off guard. Even when he doesn't have a plan he's taking out cosmic beings with objects on his Tardis. Not even the Tardis itself.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xanni15

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Actually i've listed what was off the top of my head. There's much more. His lower showings would include him saving the planet with a cellphone. I dont know what listing his lowest showings would accomplish anyway considering they aren't allowed. If you mean most consistent showings. That would still be him stopping beings that make LT look like Mitt Romney. If you want to count all the times the Doctor has been caught off guard then sure you can. He was also caught off guard by three beings who casually created and destroyed universes. He killed them too. He also outsmarted and defeated embodiment's of the universe while caught off guard. Even when he doesn't have a plan he's taking out cosmic beings with objects on his Tardis. Not even the Tardis itself.

Oh, he has much lower showings than saving a planet with a cellphone.. You keep elevating him, but he's consistently needed help from others, been outsmarted by beings supposedly less intelligent than he is, and died multiple times.

enough_said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By enough_said

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Oh, he has much lower showings than saving a planet with a cellphone.. You keep elevating him, but he's consistently needed help from others, been outsmarted by beings supposedly less intelligent than he is, and died multiple times.

I'm sure you have a point it would be nice if you got to it. I can say the exact same thing you just said about every single character in this gauntlet. Who has outsmarted him? How did he die? Why the vagueness? Perhaps you don't really know the character? Every time the doctor has died it was from an environmental death. With the exception of the forced regeneration by the time lords of course. I'd tell you all the people who have outsmarted the doctor. But i''m going to wait for you to actually give a name for once. Call it me attempting to get an argument out of you that doesn't consist of vague low-balling.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Xanni15

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

I'm sure you have a point. Shame you don't seem to be getting to one. I can say the exact same thing you just said about every single character in this gauntlet. Including LT. Who has outsmarted him? How did he die? Every time the doctor has died it was an environmental death. I'd tell you all the people who have outsmarted the doctor. But i''m going to wait for you to actually give a name for once. Call it me attempting to get an argument out of you that doesn't consist of low-balling.

Oh, someone has gotten testy, hasn't he? Did me keeping the good Doctor in perspective upset you so much?

Since you can't seem to grasp it, the Doctor is not undeafeated and the beings he has gone against are entirely different than the ones he's currently facing. You can ignore the Doctor being outsmarted by multiple people (I'll give you a list if you like, though that shouldn't be necessary), on the verge of death but saved by others, kept alive by people who could easily kill him, etc.

enough_said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By enough_said

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

I'm sure you have a point. Shame you don't seem to be getting to one. I can say the exact same thing you just said about every single character in this gauntlet. Including LT. Who has outsmarted him? How did he die? Every time the doctor has died it was an environmental death. I'd tell you all the people who have outsmarted the doctor. But i''m going to wait for you to actually give a name for once. Call it me attempting to get an argument out of you that doesn't consist of low-balling.

Oh, someone has gotten testy, hasn't he? Did me keeping the good Doctor in perspective upset you so much?

Since you can't seem to grasp it, the Doctor is not undeafeated and the beings he has gone against are entirely different than the ones he's currently facing. You can ignore the Doctor being outsmarted by multiple people (I'll give you a list if you like, though that shouldn't be necessary), on the verge of death but saved by others, kept alive by people who could easily kill him, etc.

Hypothetical debates about fictional characters don't really score high on my emotional reaction meter. Nor do the people who troll them. This post is almost no different from your other replies. You don't name characters. You dont name instances. I dont know why you didnt just give them if you had them. Why wouldn't i want a list when it's contents is your only argument? Every character in this gauntlet has been outsmarted and been defeated by someone weaker or not as smart as themselves. Unlike yourself, I can give names and instances. So yes a List would be nice, but unnecessary because it's obvious you dont really know the material that well. It would be frivolous considering low showings aren't allowed in these debates anyway. I'm referring to both the list and your argument. I'm not saying the Doctor is unbeatable. Just that no one in this gauntlet is capable of it.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Xanni15

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Hypothetical debates about fictional characters don't really score high on my emotional reaction meter. Nor do the people who troll them. This post is almost no different from your other replies. You don't name characters. You dont name instances. I dont know why you didnt just give them if you had them. Why wouldn't i want a list when it's contents is your only argument? Every character in this gauntlet has been outsmarted and been defeated by someone weaker or not as smart as themselves. Unlike yourself, I can give names and instances. So yes a List would be nice, but unnecessary because it's obvious you dont really know the material that well. It would be frivolous considering low showings aren't allowed in these debates anyway. I'm referring to both the list and your argument. I'm not saying the Doctor is unbeatable. Just that no one in this gauntlet is capable of it.

Let's start with the most obvious ones then since you don't want to acknowledge them. The Daleks on multiple occasions have defeated the Doctor, as well as the Master. If anyone is a fan of Doctor Who they should know this.

Everything you've posted in reply to me has been rash and only assumptions (incorrect I might add), various people in this gauntlet are more than capable of defeating the Doctor and posting his highest feats is overvaluing his ability, you are allowed to weigh his high showings with his low showings to get a consistent view of his abilities. You can ignore them all you want but they are allowed, not sure where you came up with that they weren't.

Also, watch how you throw around "troll", you're wrong about it here and name calling isn't necessary. If you can't be respectful then just stop posting.

enough_said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By enough_said

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

@enough_said said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@bgibs13390 said:

Nope

Let's start with the most obvious ones then since you don't want to acknowledge them. The Daleks on multiple occasions have defeated the Doctor, as well as the Master. If anyone is a fan of Doctor Who they should know this.

Everything you've posted in reply to me has been rash and only assumptions (incorrect I might add), various people in this gauntlet are more than capable of defeating the Doctor and posting his highest feats is overvaluing his ability, you are allowed to weigh his high showings with his low showings to get a consistent view of his abilities. You can ignore them all you want but they are allowed, not sure where you came up with that they weren't.

Also, watch how you throw around "troll", you're wrong about it here and name calling isn't necessary. If you can't be respectful then just stop posting.

And this is why i let you name the names. Because Any who fan would laugh at you for thinking the daleks and the master beating the doctor makes him look bad. The master is and always has been portrayed as being as smart or smarter than the doctor. He has solved paradoxes the entire timelord race, including the doctor couldn't solve, in mere moments. Even when he turned himself human, the Doctor remarked about his brilliance. The daleks defeated the most powerful race in the whoverse. They are the only race in existence that elicits homicidal rage in the doctor. They have created objects that could wipe out all life on a omniversal level. And a way to protect themselves from it. The daleks and the master both would clear this gauntlet. If you knew anything about the things the master and the daleks had survived by their brilliance alone you wouldn't have even bothered. They have survived PreRetcon Beyonder level threats. The daleks war against the time lords (doctor an master included) had Gods fleeing that plane of reality. If you consider being beaten by either a low showing, you just won this debate for me. But you are allowed to your opinions. But it's clear you know little about this universe. I never called you a troll now did i? You might want to re-read that. And how about you take it down a level or two before shouting about respect. You've been quite rude from the jump. It's not my fault you decided to debate against a character you are unfamiliar with. I'm not wrong. And neither are you. These are all just opinions. Calm it down a bit. But uhm, yeah. I think we should debate other people. It's not you. It's me.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By laflux

@enough_said said:

LMAO

We need people like this to stay on comic vine

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Xanni15

@enough_said said:

And this is why i let you name the names. Because Any who fan would laugh at you for thinking the daleks and the master beating the doctor makes him look bad. The master is and always has been portrayed as being as smart or smarter than the doctor. He has solved paradoxes the entire timelord race, including the doctor couldn't solve, in mere moments. Even when he turned himself human, the Doctor remarked about his brilliance.

All you're doing is making excuses and ignoring what happened. This type of thing isn't usually allowed but do you honestly believe that either the Daleks or the Master would prove to be a threat to Thanos or LT? If so I don't know what to ya. Neither the Doctor or the Master are nigh-omnipotence, even with prep they are not. They're simply out of their league here. That's not low-balling them. He continuously places himself in vulnerable positions and survives via plot or with help.

@enough_said said:

The daleks defeated the most powerful race in the whoverse. They are the only race in existence that elicits homicidal rage in the doctor. They have created objects that could wipe out all life on a omniversal level. And a way to protect themselves from it. The daleks and the master both would clear this gauntlet. If you knew anything about the things the master and the daleks had survived by their brilliance alone you wouldn't have even bothered. They have survived PreRetcon Beyonder level threats. The daleks war against the time lords (doctor an master included) had Gods fleeing that plane of reality.

The Daleks would have no shot at clearing this, neither would the Master (probably would run away again). LT is an omniversal threat and would defeat both quite easily. I think you're overrating them.

@enough_said said:

If you consider being beaten by either a low showing, you just won this debate for me. But you are allowed to your opinions. But it's clear you know little about this universe. I never called you a troll now did i? You might want to re-read that. And how about you take it down a level or two before shouting about respect. You've been quite rude from the jump. It's not my fault you decided to debate against a character you are unfamiliar with. I'm not wrong. And neither are you. These are all just opinions. Calm it down a bit. But uhm, yeah. I think we should debate other people. It's not you. It's me.

Who said that was a low showing? And this debate isn't about winning or losing, might want to check that ego. It just goes to prove that the Doctor has been defeated before, outsmarted and needed others to help him (and in this gauntlet there's no companions). A lot of the best moments the Doctor has are random and occur when he needs them the most, in this gauntlet he's more than likely to make a mistake and pay for it. These are heavy hitters he's going against.

@enough_said said:

@enough_said said:

Hypothetical debates about fictional characters don't really score high on my emotional reaction meter. Nor do the people who troll them.

@enough_said said:

I never called you a troll now did i? You might want to re-read that.

Yeah, just sorta implied it, didn't you? Back track all you want though, you're clearly the victim.

@enough_said said:

And how about you take it down a level or two before shouting about respect. You've been quite rude from the jump. It's not my fault you decided to debate against a character you are unfamiliar with. I'm not wrong. And neither are you. These are all just opinions. Calm it down a bit. But uhm, yeah. I think we should debate other people. It's not you. It's me.

I've been rude? Go ahead and quote where that has been. I posted my thoughts and all you've done is act condescending and to be honest very immature. Rather than address my points you've chosen to insult and claim superiority. Perhaps battles involving the Doctor Who universe are too close to your heart to be reasonable about.

enough_said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By enough_said

@Xanni15 said:

In a perfect world this is what you would have posted. In a semi perfect world you would stop giving opinions on characters you clearly are not familiar with. There is absolutely no substance to any of your posts. Anyone with an attention span longer than 5 minutes will see this. You already proved you know nothing about the daleks or the master yet you choose to give your opinion on their cans and cant's? You don't know anything about either character. So why would you think your opinion on their cans and cant's would matter? Saying they are not God like beings means absolutely nothing. They have defeated beings who are. They have made Gods run in fear of their technological nightmares. The time lords have erased the charons from existence. Beings who could reality warp casually on a universal level. Create universes. And yet the Daleks left them broken, and desperate enough to end existence. That's the type of feats these characters operate on. The Doctor, The master and the Daleks have all shown knowledge to end the omniverse. All three have survived multi-universal busting Cosmic beings. Clearly you didn't know that. Nothing to be ashamed about. But choosing to argue against characters you know nothing about in a thread were someone who clearly does is just pointless to me. So i'm ending this. You have your opinion. I have mine. No butts should be hurt. Let's move on. I bid the good night.

@laflux said:

@enough_said said:

LMAO

We need people like this to stay on comic vine

Yes!! I am welcomed.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sync1

Doctor clears.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By robertloucksjr

I am a big Dr. Who fan. I still think he stops at one. If you just go ahead and hit him he is not that tough to beat. He gets captured by regular beings with guns all the time. All they have to do is shoot him and continue to do so while he regenerates and it is over.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Xanni15

@enough_said said:

@Xanni15 said:

In a perfect world this is what you would have posted. In a semi perfect world you would stop giving opinions on characters you clearly are not familiar with. There is absolutely no substance to any of your posts. Anyone with an attention span longer than 5 minutes will see this. You already proved you know nothing about the daleks or the master yet you choose to give your opinion on their cans and cant's? You don't know anything about either character. So why would you think your opinion on their cans and cant's would matter? Saying they are not God like beings means absolutely nothing. They have defeated beings who are. They have made Gods run in fear of their technological nightmares. The time lords have erased the charons from existence. Beings who could reality warp casually on a universal level. Create universes. And yet the Daleks left them broken, and desperate enough to end existence. That's the type of feats these characters operate on. The Doctor, The master and the Daleks have all shown knowledge to end the omniverse. All three have survived multi-universal busting Cosmic beings. Clearly you didn't know that. Nothing to be ashamed about. But choosing to argue against characters you know nothing about in a thread were someone who clearly does is just pointless to me. So i'm ending this. You have your opinion. I have mine. No butts should be hurt. Let's move on. I bid the good night.

Oh, now who's trolling? :]

More insults instead of debate!

Universal threats<<<<<<Ominversal threats. One time feats<<<<<Consistent showings.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92said:

@jeanroygrant said:

O.o He has done that?

Yeah the Doctor is on insane levels of power with prep. The only reason he has any challenge at all is because he never preps due to his carefree nature and always ends up in random encounters (even then he was able to figure out how to stop something that was capable of destroying the multiverse just by looking at it). When he actually uses prep he can reach stupidly high levels of power. Funniest thing is that there's a guy called The Master who is actually smarter than him lol. I hate to think what Master could do with prep........bye bye reality lol.

LOOL i see.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

Huh, The Doctor actually has more chanses with Thanos and up, since there's no million guys trying to kill him at the same time, like with Avengers or JLA. He's much better with cosmic-level threats then face-to-face assult. Hell, he got shot by common thugs!

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hudyman

Doctor Stops at LT.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FiMFTW

Flies through 1-6 effortlessly.

If what you're saying is true, and he is willing to do ANYTHING to win, he'll use the heart of the TARDIS to become a god, defeat the Tribunal and clear the gauntlet.

He could probably find another way to win, maybe he might be able to use the HOTU or something, regardless, he clears.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NeonGameWave

Stops at Living Tribunal.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers