The Doctor (Doctor Who) vs Ultron (Marvel)

Avatar image for doctor_alchemist
Doctor_Alchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor_Alchemist

The Doctor (Any incarnation) receives a distress signal from Earth saying that Ultron (Comic-version) has completely taken over modern Earth. The Doctor mistakes Ultron for some super-advanced alien cyborg and is given an hour of prep inside his Tardis to stop him using non-lethal methods. Ultron (At his most powerful with all of his super-powers) has a basic understanding of who the Doctor is and is given an hour-and-a-half of prep on Earth with an 100-strong robotic clone army to kill the Doctor. The battle starts in an abandoned New York city with the two sides 2 miles apart. The Doctor cannot use the Tardis in the fight, although he can use any arsenal he can make during prep time. Who will win?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Experio

Ultron

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Doctor with prep should win.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron kills his Gay British face

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Regular_Joe

I love me some Doctor Who, but Ultron would crush him. Most of Docs enemies give him plenty of time to thwart their plans and leave time for quips and such. I suppose given an hour of prep, Doc could come up with some plot device that cancels all energy or whatever, but I honestly think that given an actual hardcore enemy like Ultron, the Doctor would finally bite the dust.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Redxiii18881990

The doctor. He's a walking win. He wings it so much or comes up with a plan on the move and always saves the day.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eve tough i like Ultron more, i don`t think he`s winning agaisn`t the doctoooor.