The Doctor and Mad Jim Jaspers vs Lucifer Moningstar

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can The Doctor ( Wildstorm ) and Mad Jim Jaspers defeat Lucifer ( Vertigo ) in an All Out Battle ?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

well on here it dosen't say much about lucifer so,i'll wait to see more posts to pick

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

"well on here it dosen't say much about lucifer so,i'll wait to see more posts to pick"

According to Wikipedia, Lucifer Morningstar is a Relative Omnipotent being who can Manipulate Matter and Energy however he pleases. He is very powerful. But so are The Doctor and Mad Jim Jaspers.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"well on here it dosen't say much about lucifer so,i'll wait to see more posts to pick"
According to Wikipedia, Lucifer Morningstar is a Relative Omnipotent being who can Manipulate Matter and Energy however he pleases. He is very powerful. But so are The Doctor and Mad Jim Jaspers. "

well two taking on one,i give the edge to jim and doc

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
According to Wikipedia, Lucifer Morningstar is a Relative Omnipotent being who can Manipulate Matter and Energy however he pleases. He is very powerful. But so are The Doctor and Mad Jim Jaspers. "
well two taking on one,i give the edge to jim and doc"

Thats what I was thinking. But by no means will it be easy to destroy The Prince of Darkness.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
well two taking on one,i give the edge to jim and doc"
Thats what I was thinking. But by no means will it be easy to destroy The Prince of Darkness. "

yeah

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MJJ and Doc in theory.

But I see Lucifer taking it by using his essentially omniscient intelligence to his advantage.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lucifer>MJJ>Doctor

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Whoa... I Made This ?

lmao
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chunjacktao

Alright, why is the Doctor even here??????????  lucifer and clyde are at universe-busting level.....
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Korg
@chunjacktao said:

" Alright, why is the Doctor even here??????????  lucifer and clyde are at universe-busting level..... "

So is the Doctor, at the height of his powers. Hell, with access to a fully-functioning Carrier, he is a multiverse-buster.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Korg said:
" @chunjacktao said:

" Alright, why is the Doctor even here??????????  lucifer and clyde are at universe-busting level..... "

So is the Doctor, at the height of his powers. Hell, with access to a fully-functioning Carrier, he is a multiverse-buster. "
that is correct
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By CortSether

MJJ is given way too much credit.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg
@CortSether said:
" MJJ is given way too much credit. "
How so?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@CortSether said:
How So ? Jaspers was stated to be an Omniversal Threat... how can you give too much credit to a Reality Warper who essentially can effect virtually everything ?
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By CortSether
@King Saturn said:
"@CortSether said:
How So ? Jaspers was stated to be an Omniversal Threat... how can you give too much credit to a Reality Warper who essentially can effect virtually everything ? "

Because IIRC he was teleported into nothingness where he couldn't control anything and was killed so why couldn't a nigh omnipotent being do the same thing to Jaspers? Also, MJJ is not an immortal so why couldn't the immortals just destroy MJJ's host body before he can warp anything?  

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the ripple effect of MJJs reality warping that made him so dangerous? Wasn't he unable to directly control everything that he was warping?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@CortSether said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@CortSether said:
How So ? Jaspers was stated to be an Omniversal Threat... how can you give too much credit to a Reality Warper who essentially can effect virtually everything ? "
Because IIRC he was teleported into nothingness where he couldn't control anything and was killed so why couldn't a nigh omnipotent being do the same thing to Jaspers? Also, MJJ is not an immortal so why couldn't the immortals just destroy MJJ's host body before he can warp anything?    Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the ripple effect of MJJs reality warping that made him so dangerous? Wasn't he unable to directly control everything that he was warping? "
is it that easy to destroy a Reality Warpers body ? I mean they could regenerate of simply warp Time and Space as well as Matter to recreate one... as far as Teleporting Jaspers... keep in mind he isnt by himself in this battle... he has The Doctor's assistance... 
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By why so serious

but still , although I respect mad jim jaspers, there is simply no way he can come close to lucifer morningstar.  hell, lucifer was the one who created the DC Universe along with his brother michael.  lucifer represented the will power of God, while michael represented the physical power of god.
Lucifer simply wills them outta existence.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@why so serious said:
" but still , although I respect mad jim jaspers, there is simply no way he can come close to lucifer morningstar.  hell, lucifer was the one who created the DC Universe along with his brother michael.  lucifer represented the will power of God, while michael represented the physical power of god. Lucifer simply wills them outta existence. "
its funny you say that though... cause technically Mad Jim Jaspers would need in fact no help to create a Universe... whereas Lucifer did need Michael to create the DC Multiverse... 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By capall

lucy will convince doc and jim to work for him in vertigo, lmao
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Knightly1

Theres something I would like to point out. THis is an idea from the previous thread with Lucifer, Beyonder etc.(In a debate with Baldy) From what I can understand everyone who is a reality warper does what Lucifer does: create and manipulate. Reality is already there matter is already there made from TOAAs power(or the Presensce in Lucifers case). I find that they arent really creating but taking and shaping whats already there. Lucifer shaped Gods power, MJJ is shaping what the TOAA created already as is every other reality warper. Thats why they're warpers:because they are only warping it, although some to much greater extents to others. Now the only exception I can see to this are Michael Demiurgos(since his main purpose given to him by the Presensce was to create), Phoenix Force(again main purpose to create and destroy), and Beyonder(seeing as though hes been proven to be very close to TOAA and the Presensces level. SO mainly am saying is that reality warpers dont create(just like Lucifer doesnt create) they shape.Although I think its safe to say that Lucifers feat of shaping and crafting a universe from Gods pure, unlimted power is a feat greater than most.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@OblivionKnight said:
"
Theres something I would like to point out. THis is an idea from the previous thread with Lucifer, Beyonder etc.(In a debate with Baldy) From what I can understand everyone who is a reality warper does what Lucifer does: create and manipulate. Reality is already there matter is already there made from TOAAs power(or the Presensce in Lucifers case). I find that they arent really creating but taking and shaping whats already there. Lucifer shaped Gods power, MJJ is shaping what the TOAA created already as is every other reality warper. Thats why they're warpers:because they are only warping it, although some to much greater extents to others. Now the only exception I can see to this are Michael Demiurgos(since his main purpose given to him by the Presensce was to create), Phoenix Force(again main purpose to create and destroy), and Beyonder(seeing as though hes been proven to be very close to TOAA and the Presensces level. SO mainly am saying is that reality warpers dont create(just like Lucifer doesnt create) they shape.Although I think its safe to say that Lucifers feat of shaping and crafting a universe from Gods pure, unlimted power is a feat greater than most. "
okay... but how does this pertain to what we have already stated ? the Reality to Manipulate is already there... so why cant MJJ destroy and recreate it as he sees fit ? Mr. Mxzyptlk is a Reality Warper and he has shown the ability to destroy and recreate Universes... so even though they are Warping the Reality that someone else created... they still have full control over it to do as they please... cause the canvas is already there for them to do whatever they please... 
Zealotmaster88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zealotmaster88
@CortSether: Lmao his own powerful creation with vast reality warping power battled an weakend him b4 this happenend thats like saying Big G's givin too much credit fighting the beyonder with an empty stomach makes no sense.
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Argantyr

Also Lucifer cannot create matter without the help of his brother, who I think he killed at some point, even though he was weaker but Plot dictate he was stronger or something. Without his brother, Lucifer would be just as vulnerable as MJJ in unreality, just Lucifer was a "Protagonist" f his own book/series so he was allowed to gain power ups. Base power MJJ and base Lucifer [prior to eating his brother to gain matter creation abilities] I'd give it to MJJ every time.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad Jim Jaspers was powerless outside the universe so if LM can take him out thier and kill him well bye bye old boy.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lucifer Morningsolos

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Should win.

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt lucifer survive a multiversal blast ( michaels death ) outside of creation

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jwwprod

@unknownuser101 said:

didnt lucifer survive a multiversal blast ( michaels death ) outside of creation

Yes he did :)

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: then why won't he be able to take Mjj outside of creation and kill him there. I mean if he could survive that surely he's not powerless outside creation

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XxGin

Lucifer talks the other to people into putting a bullet through their heads.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@xxgin: and giving up their lives willingly. he converted a demon who first was made to assassinate him, into an ally who would die twice willingly for him.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to understand that Lucifer Morningstar is not "just a reality warper". He possesses God's/Absolute Will = The power to LIMITLESSLY manipulate CREATION itself including ALL Matter, Anti-matter, Space, Time, Thoughts, Ideas, Concepts, Reality, Non-reality, Cosmos, EVERYTHING THERE IS, in any way he can imagine. He is the embodiment of God's Will. I mean the guy shaped the DC Universe. His only weakness, is that he can not create something out of nothing. Even then, he can still exist outside of creation since 1) He literally left the DCU The Presence created and 2) He is above Death as he threatened her and she acknowledged that he could destroy her. Lucifer is nigh Omnipotent since the only thing he can't do is create from non creation. He took the full point blank force of a creation destroying blast and was unscathed so his durability is virtually flawless. I do believe he wins.

thezoneexpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess there isn't too many people who know about Lucifer Morningstar on this thread.

Lucy obliterates both Doc and Jaspers. He's the son of Presence and the second most powerful entity in DC tied with his brother Michael Demiurgos.

bryann99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy second most powerful? lol

thezoneexpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thezoneexpo

Firstly, it can be argued that Michael is the second most powerful in DC universe then Lucifer. However, Lucy destroys Jim and Doc. This isn't even close. Jim is powerless without a reality to manipulate and Lucy can take him into the void and its over.

MorningDawn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luci

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

PRINSTONZOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PRINSTONZOD

Mad Jim Jaspers is an omniversal reality warper, it's just that his durability is moot outside a universe to warp. That's the only way Lucy can overpower him, other than BFR(taking him outside of the universe like fury did which I think was PIS), Lucy will be matched in power and no way Lucy would win.

Plus, the Doc is with mjj. Come on!!