#1 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle of the ultimate lider of booth super military powers begin. At one side:

The Didact

The reclamation has begun. And we are hopeless to stop it

Leader of the Forerunner military. The Didact is believed to be one of the last Forerunner alive. Extremely pwoerfull, having control of bilions of ships and soldiers, he's also the leader of the Forerunner military for over 152,000 years. And will do anything to destroy humanity. He's around 7-9 feet tall.

Abilities

-His armor gives imortality, knowlodge of the enemy, thousands of ways to protect itself, ivulnerability and also ominescence over the planet or location he is. It also gives him ominescence over the enemys at the battlefield (can know where they are).

-Able to crush a human skull with ease. Can use telekinesis, telephaty and is also extremely skilled fighter. He also showed to be extremely resilent without his armor. Able to windstand many shoots (Foreurnner weapons) without injuries. He is also an extremely skilled hacker and engineer.

Darth Vader

Iam your father.

Considered to be one of the most pwoerfull, if not the most powerfull sith to have ever existed. Trained Star Killer wich is able to take down entire ships using his powers. Vader is the commander (or second) of the Galatic Empire. He defeated many powerfull enemies. Like Sidious, Obi Wan and other powerfull knights.

Abilities

Have FTL reactions. Can take entire ships and enemys using the force. Is also able to break the neck of any other species but prefeers to sufocate them. At Force Unleashed, Vader showed to posses powers similar to Starkiller. Like the ability to take down entire space stalations using the force.

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Vader is not faster then Light and StarKiller never pulled down the Star Destroyer it was already falling down.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Frocharocha: Vader is not faster then Light and StarKiller never pulled down the Star Destroyer it was already falling down.

Laser shoots are basically Light speed. T oto react he needs FTL reactions. Star kilelr is a name of a character. By his feats in Star Wars Force: Unleashed he can probably take some space stations down.

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha: Laser shoots are basically Light speed. T oto react he needs FTL reactions.

Blaster Bolts are plasma not lasers.

tar kilelr is a name of a character. By his feats in Star Wars Force: Unleashed he can probably take some space stations down.

He showed me nothing to say he could take down space stations.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Frocharocha: Laser shoots are basically Light speed. T oto react he needs FTL reactions.

Blaster Bolts are plasma not lasers.

tar kilelr is a name of a character. By his feats in Star Wars Force: Unleashed he can probably take some space stations down.

He showed me nothing to say he could take down space stations.

Well. Let's take out the part of the lasers. About the space station thing. Vader was able to fight Starkiller wich shwoed soem impressive feats for a Sith/Jedi. So this means his powers are similar.

#6 Edited by Wolfrazer (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

If the armor gives Didact immortality, and all this other what not then he wins cause by the armor...he can't be hurt or killed.

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Vader can react at near light speed. Starkiller guided the Star Destroyer down, he didn't pull it.

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (35208 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Didact rivals Wesker when it comes to CIS. 

"I COULD DESTROY YOU AT ANY MOMENT... BUT INSTEAD I'LL CONTINUE TO RUB IT IN FOR AWHILE! MWHAHAHA!"

Staff
#9 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@Frocharocha: Vader can react at near light speed. Starkiller guided the Star Destroyer down, he didn't pull it.

Vader is not close to Light, Anakin was unable to see Palpatine and Mace while they were fighting in ROTS they were stated to be fighting at near light speed, but Anakin could not even see them, Anakin>Vader in the speed.

#10 Edited by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Vader never had FTL reactions. Anakin had sub-light speed reactions:

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"
"My thought exactly."
They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.
But these particular pilots were far from merely human.
The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

And Vader has similar levels of reaction. If he did have FTL reactions, you can give me the quotes.

-His armor gives imortality, knowlodge of the enemy, thousands of ways to protect itself, ivulnerability and also ominescence over the planet or location he is. It also gives him ominescence over the enemys at the battlefield (can know where they are).

This just makes no sense. You can't have "omniscience over a planet or an enemy", omniscience is total/infinite knowledge. I believe you are trying to say he knows everything about the planet he is in and the enemy he is facing, but not omniscient.

Considered to be one of the most pwoerfull, if not the most powerfull sith to have ever existed.

Erroneous. Vader is not the most powerful Sith. One of the most powerful is still debatable. He might not even be in top 5.

Trained Star Killer wich is able to take down entire ships using his powers.

Completely fallacious. If you are referring to that Star Destroyer incident, then once again, how many times must it be said, Marek guided the Destroyer towards the Junk Cannon, he did not take it down entirely by himself.

Like Sidious

Another red herring. Vader never defeated Sidious. Taking a Palpatine who was distracted and unfocused on him, and whose Lightning still ultimately killed him is not defeating Palpatine. Had it been a true duel, Vader would have failed to even react:

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.
The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?
Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

And before you say "that's Anakin", I would kindly ask you to give me any reaction feats from Vader superseding Anakin's, because there are none.

Obi Wan

In ANH, Vader duelled as an equal to Obi-Wan before the latter deliberately ceased defense. Yes, Vader did get stronger later on, but he never defeated Obi-Wan.

Have FTL reactions.

Already discussed this, Vader never had FTL reactions.

Like the ability to take down entire space stalations using the force.

Show me when either Marek or Vader has taken down a Space Station with the Force.

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: I don't see Vader being in the top 5. Palpatine, Nihilus, Plaguies, Caedus and Naga Sadow are above Vader I would say.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I don't see Vader being in the top 5.

Maybe I don't, either. I never said I did, though.

Palpatine,

Yes, obviously. At the top.

Nihilus,

Nihilus has nothing aside from Drain, which Vader is immune to.

Plaguies,

Certainly.

Caedus

I agree.

Naga Sadow

Too little feats to determine, but he has lost to featless Jedi Masters (Sith Inquisitors in disguise) and he has no impressive combat feats. So he is definitely not ahead of Vader.

Personally, I would swap out Sadow and Nihilus for Tenebrous and Vitiate.

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

This just makes no sense. You can't have "omniscience over a planet or an enemy", omniscience is total/infinite knowledge. I believe you are trying to say he knows everything about the planet he is in and the enemy he is facing, but not omniscient.

Ominisience is the closest i could describe on the power that his armor gives him. According to the books, the armor of Didact give an extensive information on the range he is Boosting his senses, knowlodge (because of I.A) and inteligence. It also gives him knowlodge on what's around, in planetary scale at least. That's why he coul dsense Chief and communicate with him at another levels of the game.

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: No, it isn't. if you must, just simply say that he has total knowledge over a planet or an enemy he faces. Don't use fallacious terms such as omniscience for matters such as these.

#15 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I cannot think of an instance where Vader has been shown to have inferior reactions to Anakin. Have I missed/forgotten something?

#16 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I cannot think of an instance where Vader has been shown to have inferior reactions to Anakin. Have I missed/forgotten something?

It's that Anakin has shown better speed feats then Vader has.

#17 Edited by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@guttridgeb said:

Vader is not close to Light, Anakin was unable to see Palpatine and Mace while they were fighting in ROTS they were stated to be fighting at near light speed, but Anakin could not even see them, Anakin>Vader in the speed.

Actually, earlier in the novel he's seeing sub-light movement and later when Mace and Palpatine are fighting he just sees blurs, therefore they we're fighting in/around light speed.

On topic, Vader definitely wins, possible stomps. Didact's feats really aren't all that impressive, and his reaction/combat speed are nowhere near Vader's level.

said:

Personally, I would swap out Sadow and Nihilus for Tenebrous and Vitiate.

I think that was the end result on the thread, Sidious, Caedus, Plagueis, Tenebrous, Vitiate

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@guttridgeb said:

It's that Anakin has shown better speed feats then Vader has.

Yes that is correct

#18 Edited by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: Yes, it was. But I honestly believed in that. Sadow doesn't even make top ten, and Nihilus is just plain unworthy of even breathing on top 5.

#19 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@JamesKM716: Yes, it was. But I honestly believed in that. Sadow doesn't even make top ten, and Nihilus is just plain unworthy of even breathing on top 5.

Believed in what exactly? I'm a little confused sorry

Sadow certeinly doesn't make Top 10, but i think Nihilius was 6 or 7. We never finished that list... or the Jedi one.

#20 Posted by Phoenix6000 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairly certain that Vader's reaction speed is hypersonic, not FTL. That said, claiming the Didact's armor makes him truly immortal and invincible is also stretch. I believe the lore contradicts it at several points. According to the Halo 4 terminals, he was still terrified of the possibility of flood infection.

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phoenix6000: We can't say for certain it is hypersonic, so we can't say anything aside from sub-light. Unless you have a quote or scan pertaining to Vader's apparent hypersonic reaction speed, which I would love to see.

@JamesKM716: I believed in Palpatine, Plagueis, Caedus, Vitiate and Tenebrous being top 5. We did finish the Sith list, I think, and we only have to go for the Jedi one. Just bump the PM's.

#22 Posted by JakeN7 (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@ShootingNova: I don't see Vader being in the top 5. Palpatine, Nihilus, Plaguies, Caedus and Naga Sadow are above Vader I would say.

No love for Revan and Bane?

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Vaders reaction speed really important? Didact can turn Vader into digital technology with a thought.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: Revan lacks feats beyond mediocre in regards to combat. He has been thrown around telekinetically by Vitiate effortlessly, and he has failed to push an Imperial Guard member (who is non-Force sensitive) back more than one/few step(s). Granted that the Guard drew upon a fraction of Vitiate's power, but only a minor fraction. His saber feats are unimpressive and can be duplicated by average Jedi Masters. His only impressive telekinetic feat is pushing aside durasteel doors, but that's nowhere near the level of top 5. And his ridiculous feat of pushing Vitiate back was done while Vitiate was momentarily distracted, and honestly that was the poorest attempt at entering a state of oneness ever to be written. But it was written by Karpyshyn, so yeah.

Bane is roughly Vader-level, being the first of the Banite Sith, he was to be the weakest of them (for each successor gained the powers of the last).

Bane's power has been passed down for a thousand years. I vow to be its last recipient.

-- Taken from Book of Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Is Vaders reaction speed really important? Didact can turn Vader into digital technology with a thought.

The problem is that Vader can kill Didact before he can think. Before he can react.

#26 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@MonsterStomp said:

The problem is that Vader can kill Didact before he can think. Before he can react.

How's that?

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp:

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

-- Taken from Star Wars: Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon

And that was Ferus Olin, who has enhanced reaction speeds/reflexes, and precognition + clairvoyance.

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Well I'm convinced. Didact loses.. FOR NOW MWAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa....

#29 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: I remember you....... you were that guy in the off-topic forums that kept making jokes about people's names...... like mine. :)

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@MonsterStomp: I remember you....... you were that guy in the off-topic forums that kept making jokes about people's names...... like mine. :)

You shot Nova :P

#31 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: Better not drag this off-topic.

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: indeed.

#33 Posted by JakeN7 (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@JakeN7: Revan lacks feats beyond mediocre in regards to combat. He has been thrown around telekinetically by Vitiate effortlessly, and he has failed to push an Imperial Guard member (who is non-Force sensitive) back more than one/few step(s). Granted that the Guard drew upon a fraction of Vitiate's power, but only a minor fraction. His saber feats are unimpressive and can be duplicated by average Jedi Masters. His only impressive telekinetic feat is pushing aside durasteel doors, but that's nowhere near the level of top 5. And his ridiculous feat of pushing Vitiate back was done while Vitiate was momentarily distracted, and honestly that was the poorest attempt at entering a state of oneness ever to be written. But it was written by Karpyshyn, so yeah.

Bane is roughly Vader-level, being the first of the Banite Sith, he was to be the weakest of them (for each successor gained the powers of the last).

Bane's power has been passed down for a thousand years. I vow to be its last recipient.

-- Taken from Book of Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side

Well Karpyshyn basically created the character since he wrote Knights of the Old Republic. Besides, that Revan book was rushed so it would be out in time for the Old Republic MMO where they totally ruined his character.

I also think you're vastly underestimating Revan. He was the greatest military strategist in the Jedi order, he basically single-handedly won the Madalorian wars, he had amazing Force Sense abilities and could sense any other Force-user across the entire Galaxy, he was one of the very few people in history who mastered the Light and the Dark sides of the force and knew how to draw upon them both which gave him a perfect understanding of Unifying Force, slayed a pair of Terentateks, destroyed numerous Basilisks, was a genius in linguistics and knew almost every language (excluding the Sand People dialect), could steal knowledge from his opponents which he used against Vitiate, he also defeated numerous powerful opponents such as: Darth Malak, Madalore the Ultimate, Darth Bandon, Darth Nyriss, etc. He also reformed many fallen Jedi such as Juhani and Bastila Shan. He left behind the greatest legacy in the entire history of the Star Wars universe (maybe second to Anakin Skywalker's) including his descendant Satele Shan who served as Grandmaster of the Jedi Order.

Anyways, he may not be in the top 5, but he's my favorite character in the Star Wars universe and is the protagonist of my favorite video game of all time (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.)

As for Bane, he was incredibly powerful. He killed every single Sith in the Galaxy, he created the Rule of Two and laid the foundation for all seceding generations of Sith. As well as plenty of other accomplishments.

#34 Posted by Phoenix6000 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan never mastered both sides of the force. He could understand and apply both, but no where close to their highest degree.

#35 Edited by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7 said:

He was the greatest military strategist in the Jedi order,

In a time where there were no other military strategists to note. And this is not a combat feat anyways.

he basically single-handedly won the Madalorian wars,

No, he nowhere near single-handedly won the Mandalorian Wars. If it were not for Meetra Surik and most likely Malak, he would have never won. The Battle of Dxun, and then ultimately, the Mandalorian Wars, would have been utter losses. Time and again, it was stated Meetra Surik's abilities to create bonds were invaluable. Again, not a combat feat.

he had amazing Force Sense abilities and could sense any other Force-user across the entire Galaxy.

Erroneous. He had served along with Meetra so long in the Mandalorian Wars, that he should have felt her across the galaxy, due to a unique Force bond created by Surik, once again the ones I mentioned above.

The exact quote is:

Once he had tried to reach out to her with the Force. Serving in battle with someone formed a special bond; even across the breadth of the galaxy he should have been able to some vague sense of her presence. Yet he had felt nothing.

-- Taken from The Old Republic: Revan

So no, he couldn't just sense anybody he desired. He required a unique and powerful Force Bond to do so.

he was one of the very few people in history who mastered the Light and the Dark sides of the force and knew how to draw upon them both which gave him a perfect understanding of Unifying Force

And this is where people overrate Revan. Show me where he has mastered the Light and Dark Sides of the Force. He simply walked them, he never mastered either. Until you can give me proof of his mastery of both. Give me five powers he mastered from both the Light and Dark Sides (five from each) and then we can discuss about mastery. He was never a philosophical master either, because he was a warrior.

Do you even know what the Unifying Force is? You cannot understand the Force, there are simply innumerable viewpoints. Revan himself has stated that Jedi Scholars have devoted centuries to studying the Force's mysteries and have barely scratched the surface.

slayed a pair of Terentateks

Not special.

destroyed numerous Basilisks,

Still not good enough to become top 5. We're looking at Palpatine, Plagueis, Caedus, Vitiate and Tenebrous. They have far better feats than Revan. Vitiate stomped Revan, and Vitiate is merely 4/5 of the top 5. So Revan is nowhere near top 5.

was a genius in linguistics and knew almost every language (excluding the Sand People dialect),

Nothing to do with combat or anything, it doesn't make him powerful. Besides, its nowhere near every language. There's millions/billions of sentient species in the galaxy. Revan doesn't know a good fraction of those languages.

could steal knowledge from his opponents which he used against Vitiate

With help from Meetra Surik (or else he would have been utterly powerless) and only when Vitiate was intently focused on other things. Unimpressive, because Vitiate drained knowledge from Revan even with Meetra's aid, and Revan was driven insane afterwards:

It was during this peace that a Republic strike team finally rescued Revan, but years spent in the Emperor's presence had shaken the Jedi's mind.

-- Taken from The Old Republic Encyclopedia

After sacrificing sanity and years of his life to safeguard the Republic from the Emperor, Revan once again fell prey to the tragic flaw that previously drove him to spark the Jedi Civil War.

-- Taken from The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Revan fell completely to the Dark Side after Vitiate's torture. He desired to destroy 98% or something of the Empire, with no regards for it. That is not how a Jedi thinks. There is more to how weak-willed Revan is. He easily fell to the Dark Side from the events of the Mandalorian Wars, the compassion for the Republic and the desire to battle slowly drove him to the Dark Side and he was already on the brink of darkness when Vitiate ultimately corrupted him.

he also defeated numerous powerful opponents such as: Darth Malak, Madalore the Ultimate, Darth Bandon, Darth Nyriss, etc.

Malak was featless (minus losing to Mandalore the Ultimate, who is also featless) and I know he was much more powerful later on at the Star Forge when he confronted Revan, but was still featless.

Mandalore the Ultimate is featless. Darth Bandon is featless and was an apprentice.

Nyriss was surprised and taken off-guard. She is powerful, but Revan defeating her is only slightly better than a slightly powerful Jedi Master's regular feats.

He also reformed many fallen Jedi such as Juhani and Bastila Shan.

How does this even remotely relate to being top 5 Sith?

He left behind the greatest legacy in the entire history of the Star Wars universe (maybe second to Anakin Skywalker's) including his descendant Satele Shan who served as Grandmaster of the Jedi Order.

Again, another fallacious red herring. Certainly behind Anakin's, and Satele was about the only important member in his legacy. He also left behind an accumulation of mess and darkness which had to be cleaned up by Meetra and future generations.

Anyways, he may not be in the top 5, but he's my favorite character in the Star Wars universe and is the protagonist of my favorite video game of all time (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.)

Ad hominems and bias-based opinions don't interest me. He might be your favourite character, but that's nothing relating to how powerful he is. Until you post something factual, relevant and noting circumstances, you haven't made a single point.

As for Bane, he was incredibly powerful.

Meaningless descriptions such as this will not ever sway somebody's opinion.

He killed every single Sith in the Galaxy,

No, he didn't. The Sith killed themselves via the Thought Bomb. Bane simply stood and watched.

he created the Rule of Two and laid the foundation for all seceding generations of Sith.

The philosophy of which was heavily reliant on Revan and more, in fact, Bane originally believed in having one ruler only. Additionally, this is still not a power-related feat.

As well as plenty of other accomplishments.

Such as? And I know them, none of them are even remotely capable to being top 5 Sith. Again, Bane's power is absorbed by his successor, and each successor after that, meaning he is the weakest of the Banite Sith.

If you want to consider replying, do so in a PM. You are dragging this thread off-topic.

#36 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phoenix6000 said:

Revan never mastered both sides of the force. He could understand and apply both, but no where close to their highest degree.

Finally somebody posting something factual.

#37 Posted by Phoenix6000 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Phoenix6000 said:

Finally somebody posting something factual.

lol You make it sound as if that's an achievement.

Canon > Revanism - 10G

#38 Posted by ShootingNova (13107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phoenix6000: LOL.

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I think the Didact rivals Wesker when it comes to CIS. "I COULD DESTROY YOU AT ANY MOMENT... BUT INSTEAD I'LL CONTINUE TO RUB IT IN FOR AWHILE! MWHAHAHA!"

Lol

#40 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone knows the greatest Sith Lord, without any real competition, is Darth Batman...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay