#1 Posted by terry2012 (5917 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place on earth. Lex is running some tests on the earth core. Out of nowhere a sudden flash of light beams down on the earth. Something is coming down from the sky into the light. A shadow figure comes forth out of the light and Lex is curious to who this figure is. It is The Destroyer. The Destroyer was supposed to be teleported to another location but got knock off course. Lex say I have no clue who you are. The Annihilator activates and Lex tells The Annihilator, annililate him and bring back information to where he came from and how he got here.

Bloodlust is on and all bets are off a fight to the end. Who wins?

The Destroyer
The Annihilator
#2 Posted by AllmightyJackson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Annihilator takes the Destroy in a long fought battle

#3 Posted by terry2012 (5917 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllmightyJackson: Yes I do think so to.

#4 Posted by ThanoStomp (791 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Destroyer

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's in the Destroyer armor?

#6 Edited by Pistolwhip1 (849 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer armor wins.  
Annhilator armor was created by Hephaestus, which is one Greek god.  
The Destroyer armor was crafted by all the Skyfathers of earth. 

#7 Posted by termiteone4ever (7995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Destroyer armor wins. Annhilator armor was created by Hephaestus, which is one Greek god. The Destroyer armor was crafted by all the Skyfathers of earth.

Who created desnt say much here. As a matter a fact both of them are powerful but due to fact that annihilator can get stronger and stronger more powerful well i am giving it the edge.

#8 Posted by terry2012 (5917 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: someone was inside the destroyer?

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5666 posts) - - Show Bio

The Destroyer.

#10 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Ho is inside it?

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter who is inside Destroyer. 
Destroyer was able to defeat Thor and Hercules, Thor and Thor Girl, Thor and Thunderstrike, Avengers and in other occasion Desak who had power close to King Thor himself.  He/it also destroyed Dark Asgard and was first line of Asgard revolution against Dark Gods.
He is also almost indestructible.

#12 Posted by JediXMan (31292 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.

Moderator Online
#13 Posted by Spartan101 (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

The Destroyer.
#14 Posted by desmond006 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the destroyer wins.

@termiteone4ever: So if I understand correctly you think the annihilator armor wins because it gets stronger, yet you also say the hulk loses a lot of battle.

#15 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

the destroyer armour is almost skyfather, if not. i really don´t the levekl of the armor, since the one who empowers gives power to the armor. what are the feats of the annihilator? whom has the armor defeated that can put him on the level of the destroyer. and how long would it take the annihilator to get strong enough to defeat the destroyer? only because it gets stronger doens´t mean it can win automatically. the original destroyer could shatter planet with it fists and take a super nova without a scratch, according to the narration boxes in the comic; it took all the celestials energy blast to melted it. what are the annihilator feats?

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer destroy's that piece of crap.

#17 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

My Opinion:

Destroyer if the creator is a matter in this

The Annihilator by his description

#18 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

The Annihilator seems to be more impressive.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

While i am pretty well versed with Destroyer Armor, i have little to no clue about what the Annihilator Armor is or what was it made for (although it sure looks cool). Does anyone has any feats from Annihilator? scans would be great but a mere description of it has done this and that would suffice as well.

#20 Posted by RetardedMonkey (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer wins 'nuff said

#21 Posted by Bo88gdan (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer Wins

#22 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

the destoryer has weaknesses.

DC comics don't provide weaknesses for their characters.

#23 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer wins this

#24 Posted by TheRealDeal153 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer takes this one.

#25 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer wins....

#26 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

Magic disrupting mace.... ahem...

Not fighting... ahem ...

#27 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

Never heard of Kryptonite?

#28 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

While i am pretty well versed with Destroyer Armor, i have little to no clue about what the Annihilator Armor is or what was it made for (although it sure looks cool). Does anyone has any feats from Annihilator? scans would be great but a mere description of it has done this and that would suffice as well.

It's not from the comics I believe. But the armor how I remembered it from the show is supposed to be a war machine. The more you keep attacking it, the more it fights back. It really doesn't compare to the Destroyer IMO.

#29 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Going Annihilator, you can't destroy it. The only way to defeat it is by making peace...Destroyer can't do that last time I checked. Destroyer can attack Annihilator all it wants, won't do jack to it lol.

#30 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well, in the JLU cartoon, it was a machine created for Ares, which was unbeatable, except for one flaw. It was fueled by hate and anger, so if you didn't fight, and were peaceful, it would be capable of being defeated. So, the fight should be a stalemate, but I'm going to say the Destroyer wins due to it having a helluva lot more feats.

#31 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@THORSON said:

Never heard of Kryptonite?

This LOL, "don't provide weaknesses"? Kryptonite, Raidon, Yellow Energy, Fire (MMH), Magic, Ice etc.....

#32 Posted by terry2012 (5917 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.