"Apparition said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Have you seen Diana use it?
"

all the time.

King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
was there any superspeed involved?  have you seen the darkness use superspeed?"
I dont recall Superman using much Super Speed in the fight... as far as the answer to the second question, I dont believe The Darkness has the level of Super Speed Diana has..."

then why is anyone doubting her?"
Well I dont know why everyone else is... but my reason was cause she had been beaten down by a Green Lantern of an average status... and the GL didnt really use Super Speed against Diana in the fight... he just used his Energy Constructs to take her down... now I have heard the arguement from Zoom that the constructs of a Green Lantern are stronger than the Consrtucts of The Darkness which more than likely is Correct... but  The Darkness Constructs should be able to cause damage to Diana cause he should be able to use the Darklings as a distraction here against her as well... "

comic book ks.  in comic books, writers decide who wins, so you cant just judge how tough she is by that.  dont forget that spiderman beat firelord and then beat hulk by dropping a truck on his head and that cap and spidey teamed up to knock the hulk out.  you cant just go by who wins in a comic book.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Apparition said:
"King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Have you seen Diana use it?
"

all the time.

King Saturn said:
"Apparition said:
was there any superspeed involved?  have you seen the darkness use superspeed?"
I dont recall Superman using much Super Speed in the fight... as far as the answer to the second question, I dont believe The Darkness has the level of Super Speed Diana has..."

then why is anyone doubting her?"
Well I dont know why everyone else is... but my reason was cause she had been beaten down by a Green Lantern of an average status... and the GL didnt really use Super Speed against Diana in the fight... he just used his Energy Constructs to take her down... now I have heard the arguement from Zoom that the constructs of a Green Lantern are stronger than the Consrtucts of The Darkness which more than likely is Correct... but  The Darkness Constructs should be able to cause damage to Diana cause he should be able to use the Darklings as a distraction here against her as well... "

comic book ks.  in comic books, writers decide who wins, so you cant just judge how tough she is by that.  dont forget that spiderman beat firelord and then beat hulk by dropping a truck on his head and that cap and spidey teamed up to knock the hulk out.  you cant just go by who wins in a comic book."
Thats a Good Point App
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Apparition

thank ya very much