#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle takes place in an urban city and the sun just went down. Can Webhead defeat The Darkness or fall victim like so many others? Please give your description of the battle, and please don't just say Webhead wins or The Darkness wins give reasons thanks.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spidey might pull it off if he he can move quickly and avoid Darkness. But then again without him knowing Darkness  could kill him with the Darkness in his body or the darkness between him and his costume.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the suns gone down...

thats the important thing...

goodbye spidey

This is The Darkness, the primordial force of Chaos... the devourer of worlds...

unless Spidey has some prep time to know what he's dealing with here he's toast, there won't be enough of him left for a DNA test

M

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222855 posts) - - Show Bio
Spidey is in trouble here... Since the night is coming... The Darkness will have the advantages needed to create whatever he needs to beat Spidey... I dont even think Spidey's quickness can really do him justice here... since The Darkness seems to be able to create virtually anything he wants we night comes... and Darkness can also create those Minions to attack Spidey and distract him as well...
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

I just beat the game..The Darkness this morning.After the stuff I seen Jackie do while the sun is down.I think Spidey is better off throwing in the towel than fighting him.He slammed a damn helicopter!!!!! He destroyed half of a mansion with ease.And he can shoot.I would f#ck with Jackie Estacado if I was Parker.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"
caption
"
OMG!
#8 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I was hoping old Webhead could use his speed, but like you all pointed out Darkness is Jackie's domain. Would it be possible for Spidey to hold out till morning some how?

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Wow I was hoping old Webhead could use his speed, but like you all pointed out Darkness is Jackie's domain. Would it be possible for Spidey to hold out till morning some how?
"
Well he did hold off against Firelord:P
#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Wow I was hoping old Webhead could use his speed, but like you all pointed out Darkness is Jackie's domain. Would it be possible for Spidey to hold out till morning some how?

no... holding out for 10 minutes would be a miracle...

Seriously, people don't realise how powerful The Darkness is, this is the force that kicked the crap out of Superman repeatedly

once the sun goes down, Parker's chances of survival take an immidiate nosedive

M
#11 Edited by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

no... holding out for 10 minutes would be a miracle...

Seriously, people don't realise how powerful The Darkness is, this is the force that kicked the crap out of Superman repeatedly

once the sun goes down, Parker's chances of survival take an immidiate nosedive

M
"
I read that comic can't argue with that lol, oh well Parker better luck next time.
#12 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
Please give your description of the battle...
Spider-Man gets anally raped by horny Darklings.
#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
Please give your description of the battle...
Spider-Man gets anally raped by horny Darklings.
"

Buckshot!!!

you now owe me a new keyboard due to me doing a spit take with a mouthful of coffee after reading that

M
#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

the darkness rips him apart

yay lol

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
 Please give your description of the battle.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

I can go to bed now with a feeling of pride.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (222855 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"
OMFG  !  

Ha Ha Ha
#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"

he was injured... he was injured bad

roflol.. brilliant find :D

M
#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"

OMG

lol
#20 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW thats so perfect I love it bro hahah glad I did not have a mouth full of coffee lol

#21 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

If The Darkness strikes first, Spidey will just keep dodging his attack and hit him with some webbing that D will just claw thru. Then D will have to break out the darklings. Then it will get funny, Spidey will web em up, throw em, punt em, and just launch their little asses all over the place. Even if Spidey tries to break away and think, The Darkness will be their to greet him. But Spidey is brilliant, and if stays alive long enough to figure out that light is D's enemy, he'll use that to his advantage. If The Darkness can overrun Spidey with darklings to begin with, then he's got em. But Spidey could be smart enough to supress the Darkness long enough to subdue Jackie. It could go either way.

#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"

he was injured... he was injured bad

roflol.. brilliant find :D

M
"
EPIK!!
#23 Posted by IcePrince_X (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a definite curbstomp if night comes in.

We have godly powers against someone who is just a superhero. I agree, it will be a miracle even if  Spiderman lasted for 10 minutes against the Darkness.

#24 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't take Spidey's intelligence for granted, brains over brawn remember

#25 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
clayton said:
"

You can't take Spidey's intelligence for granted, brains over brawn remember

"
Wow no way Webhead wins bro Jackie in Darkness form is super fast and being at night he could easily catch spidey and then open up a Dark portal toss him in it and oh then everyone is like where did spidey go lol
#26 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't say that Spider-Man would win, what I am meaning is that he won't go easily

#27 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
clayton said:
"

I didn't say that Spider-Man would win, what I am meaning is that he won't go easily

"
Sorry but he will he might last 30 min at most any way spider cant hurt him at all, and Jackie will just dominate Spidey.
#28 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
Well he did hold off against Firelord:P
"

But that was Symbiote Spidey :P
#29 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a brutal battle and Spidey would more than likely get killed.