#1 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in the Black forest in germany.  I'm ending this madness.

Win by KO or kill 
 No one is Bloodlusted.
NO BFR.
No morals. 
Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness, possibly in a stomp

#3 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate these battles that involve Slenderman. He's never fought, he doesn't have that many credible feats, and most of his "powers" are based on speculation.

#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainDoeo said:
I hate these battles that involve Slenderman. He's never fought, he doesn't have that many credible feats, and most of his "powers" are based on speculation.
I'm doing this to end those battles. Put a stop to it you know. So we can go back to debating actual comics.
#5 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie, wielding a primordial power of creation, who can turn every shadow in the forest into a weapon, who won't spend time stalking but will proceed directly to the @$$ whooping, will lay the smacketh down on this poorly defined internet meme. The Slenderman seems to be merely a creature of darkness, while Jackie is the Darkness.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness wins, he is more durable and is a lot more powerful also, The Darkness should be able to protect him from Slenderman`s gaze, however if the sun comes up and Slenderman manages to use his gaze on Jackie then he loses.

#7 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave said:

The Darkness wins, he is more durable and is a lot more powerful also, The Darkness should be able to protect him from Slenderman`s gaze, however if the sun comes up and Slenderman manages to use his gaze on Jackie then he loses.

Actually current Darkness is immune to light.
#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: I don`t think he`s immune to light but more so highly resistant, light doesn`t affect him as much.

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave said:

@Nelomaxwell: I don`t think he`s immune to light but more so highly resistant, light doesn`t affect him as much.

In the recent rebirth issues. 109 i think he's immune to light, it does him no harm and everyone is surprised. I mean he's walking outside in the middle of the day.
#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: Was he wearing The Darkness armor?

#11 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave said:

@Nelomaxwell: Was he wearing The Darkness armor?

He was the Darkness. Jackie isn't the Darkness anymore it's just the entity. When I said the Darkness I meant the Doppelganger, in the white suit. He's the Darkness. Jackie Is just kinda there.
#12 Posted by cooljammy18 (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@CaptainDoeo said:
I'm doing this to end those battles. Put a stop to it you know. So we can go back to debating actual comics.

Thanks for this thread lol. I'd preferred using Ghost Rider, but this works as well lol.

Darkness curbstomp.

#13 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness ftw

#14 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio
@cooljammy18 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@CaptainDoeo said:

Thanks for this thread lol. I'd preferred using Ghost Rider, but this works as well lol.

Darkness curbstomp.

NP This is comic vine damn it Quick meme is over there. >
#15 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: Really silly, what is Slender Cannon ? :P

Had he had a book with like 12 years going and like 1000's of stories, we'd be talking here lol

#16 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

@Nelomaxwell: Really silly, what is Slender Cannon ? :P

Had he had a book with like 12 years going and like 1000's of stories, we'd be talking here lol

Yeah  but people still make threads about him So I made this one to stomp his @ss out.