User Lists: 1

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Sparda

Hmmm......if it's (obviously) dark, then Jackie could probably do whatever he wanted to do to Lobo, and then scatter his pieces to the far ends of the Earth, at least.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

ugh... my head hurts just contemplating this fight...

i call draw lol

they'd probably get along really well, i can see Lobo loving The Darkness lol

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If it's at night, I think Jackie can pull it off fairly well. He can scatter him or put him in a darkness box.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Copy

So wait darkness can't realy hurt hulk but he can beat up lobo? I like the darkness but I can't see him win.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

Methos says:

"ugh... my head hurts just contemplating this fight... i call draw lol they'd probably get along really well, i can see Lobo loving The Darkness lol M"

yeah but i can see lobo making some wise cracks on how many women he can get and how Jackie just has wenders.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Even if he uses the Darkness to scatter Lobo's pieces, Lobo will still fully regenerate from any scattered blood or from who knows what else. "

Than Lobo can just contain him which counts as holding him back.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"ugh... my head hurts just contemplating this fight...i call draw lolthey'd probably get along really well, i can see Lobo loving The Darkness lolM"

yeah im with Methos draw

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

Even if he uses the Darkness to scatter Lobo's pieces, Lobo will still fully regenerate from any scattered blood or from who knows what else.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

In the comic who won between superman and the darkness?

That fight could have an affect this battle.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Copy

acewasp23 says:

"In the comic who won between superman and the darkness? That fight could have an affect this battle. "

Not really. The only reason the darkness was able to hurt supes was because he is weak against magic and darkness is magic. So that doesn't help. But a good crossover is him fighting the hulk. He wasn't even able to hurt him the hulk only got stronger. So I say Lobo wins this.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Copy says:

"Not really. The only reason the darkness was able to hurt supes was because he is weak against magic and darkness is magic. So that doesn't help. But a good crossover is him fighting the hulk. He wasn't even able to hurt him the hulk only got stronger. So I say Lobo wins this."

Yeah i have the Hulk crossover. they didnt let the Darkness let loose in that comic so you cant really go on that.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Copy

acewasp23 says:

"Copy says:
"Not really. The only reason the darkness was able to hurt supes was because he is weak against magic and darkness is magic. So that doesn't help. But a good crossover is him fighting the hulk. He wasn't even able to hurt him the hulk only got stronger. So I say Lobo wins this."
Yeah i have the Hulk crossover. they didnt let the Darkness let loose in that comic so you cant really go on that. "

The darkness is a cool character. But forever told me that the darkness is powerful but those little creatures wouldn't hurt hulk. If he used a dragon or turned into a giant creature I can see him hurt hulk. But lobo has an amazing healing factor and is immortal.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acewasp23

Copy says:

"The darkness is a cool character. But forever told me that the darkness is powerful but those little creatures wouldn't hurt hulk. If he used a dragon or turned into a giant creature I can see him hurt hulk. But lobo has an amazing healing factor and is immortal."

yeah my point exactly, he didn't do any thing in the Hulk comic, but he did in the superman comic.

I think Lobo would win but i don't know how. lol

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

i'm with copy and acewasp. i think lobo would win without much trouble.

Zelos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zelos

acewasp23 says:

"Copy says:
"The darkness is a cool character. But forever told me that the darkness is powerful but those little creatures wouldn't hurt hulk. If he used a dragon or turned into a giant creature I can see him hurt hulk. But lobo has an amazing healing factor and is immortal."
yeah my point exactly, he didn't do any thing in the Hulk comic, but he did in the superman comic. I think Lobo would win but i don't know how. lol "

i agree. The Darkness is tight, but Lobo is greatness

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

its not that lobo is so great, just that the darkness isnt everything everyone makes him out to be.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acewasp23

Apparition says:

"its not that lobo is so great, just that the darkness isnt everything everyone makes him out to be."

The darkness has its ups and downs, Jakie could form darklings inside Lobo but i doubt that would do any thing to him that he either hasn't had done to him before or that he wouldn't like.

Lobo is one strange character and has gone through a lot of punishment. lol

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom

I agree with Copy.

Lobo barrels through Darkness' creatures and rips him a new one.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you were listing them by power level you would probably put jackie higher but lobo's powersset and mentality is a nightmare for jackie but the dialog of this fight would be funny as hell