#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie, every time...

The Darkness is overkill against most beings

M

#3 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

Who read unholy union? it was a crossover between the ghost rider,hulk,and dr strnge.

#4 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

The darkness in a close fight

#5 Posted by whacknasty (5626 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably go with the Darkness too.  I do have a question though...  Does the Hellfire GR uses burn like regular fire as well, andnot just souls?  Could he set a massive amount of things on fireand the light fro mthe fire weaken Jackie?  Or does it have to be sunlight?
#6 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider, easily. 

Darkness is weakened by strong light and Ghost Rider? 

Well he's an expert at creating light. 

#7 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: 
 Ghost rider should not be able to do that in this fight and i dont think that would happen right away The Darkness might be able to kill him before he could do that
#8 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree... 
The only chance Ghost Rider gets is when he will be close to Jackie but that won't be happen because GR won't even get that chance.

#9 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:

" @Zoom:   Ghost rider should not be able to do that in this fight and i dont think that would happen right away The Darkness might be able to kill him before he could do that "

Should not be able to do that?  He does it all the time.  His favorite moves are smashing things with his chain and blasting them with hellfire.

And it doesn't matter if he does it right away or not.  The Darkness can barely scratch the Ghost Rider.  You think guns and his little darkling things can hurt Blaze?  To laugh.  Rip off Ghost Riders head and a new one grows in its place.  Punch a hole in his stomach and hellfire reforms it.  The Darkness isn't gonna kill the Rider before he gets close.  The Darkness won't be able to kill the Rider at all.
#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Healing and Hellfire. 

Like I said.  Ghost Rider.  Stomp.
#11 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider!

#12 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider after finding out that darkness is weak against light

#13 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider all the way especially if its Dan Ketch but even then Johnny would kick his ass around town

#14 Edited by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the Italian that powerful? I stopped reading the comics after the bland plots and shitty fight scenes.

#15 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider would win but I like the Darkness better

#16 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZORN: have you? ive been tryin to find out. if u have plz tell me wat happens
#17 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

the darkness,easy,that power gives lucifer shivers.
#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
"the darkness,easy,that power gives lucifer shivers. "

Make an arguement.  If you just show up and say the opposite of what everyone else thinks, people will assume you just don't know what you're talking about.
#19 Posted by Captain13 (3385 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#20 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie will BURN! ;)

#21 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider easy! Poor Jacky done some bad thing in the past. He's gonna relive all that hurt he has caused.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider

#23 Posted by dee23 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Jackie is amorale and has killed people who were in his way like officials and law enforcers. His hands have much blood on them. Ghost Rider would finish Jackie leaving the Darkness hostless. Ghost Rider(Danny Ketch) would give him the Penance Stare. End game!

#24 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider

#25 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@dee23 said:

Considering Jackie is amorale and has killed people who were in his way like officials and law enforcers. His hands have much blood on them. Ghost Rider would finish Jackie leaving the Darkness hostless. Ghost Rider(Danny Ketch) would give him the Penance Stare. End game!

Penance Stare doesn't work on people with symbiotes. Jackie wears a full suit of Darkness, it should have the same affect.

#26 Posted by dee23 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: I'd go with Ghost Rider he did kill Black Heart after all and Estacado would not have been a match for Black Heart. The Darkness is a relatively new comic character who has probably been inspired by the likes of Black Heart, who seems to have the same abilities and more. Black Heart summoned demons, could alter his size, travel in and out of dimensions, spiritual plains and Ghost Rider crushed his skull in anger. I can't help but think Ghost Rider is being hugely underestimated.

#27 Posted by dee23 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Phoenix Child: If Ghost Rider can kill Black Heart he can defeat Estacado. The Darkness can't be killed but without Estacado there would be no darkness in our plain(Earthly realm). Estacado isn't a demon like Black Heart, he's a man with emotions, capable feeling guilt and fear. Penance stare would see that Estacado didn't come back. He would be reduced to ash and with out a soul, incapable of returning from death to host the darkness.

#28 Posted by GhostRider2 (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

What on earth is Darkness going to do to GR?I tell you what, nothing.....GR owns.

#29 Posted by dondave (38464 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2: he can make his Darkling eat GR from the inside

#30 Posted by GhostRider2 (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: still it won't kill or ko him.

#31 Posted by NeonGameWave (7952 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider burns Jackie from the inside, out and Jackie dies horribly.

#32 Posted by The_darknessII (2 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness would win. GR is satins creation and if you red the very first Darkness comics you know that the darkness can come into this realm without a host, also the darkness "was his teacher." Talking about the devil. The Darkness has been around long before the earth, in the begening there was void and Darkess and that's how it liked it. GR is still half human you forget this he isn't always GR, but Jackie is always basically the Darkness. Jackie dies, the darkness puts him in the Darknesses mind a sorta hell. When the Darkness heals Jackie he puts him in his body. If Jackie is in any danger the darkness pulls him out because, "the host must not die." The darkness does need a host but Jackie is basically a God. While GR is in human form he is vulnerable, while Jackie is never vulnerable. All he has to do is attack GR while he is in human form and Darkness wins. Darkness is strong enough to kill the four horsemen of the apacolypse, (which were made by God) then he can kill satins toys too. :)

#33 Posted by chiq (1974 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#34 Edited by GhostRider2 (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_darknessii: what are you talking about?Also whats with the four horsemen?They are cool(big darksiders fan also) but they got nothing on GR, and the darkness is not that strong, he can't take on them.

#35 Posted by dondave (38464 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (6750 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#38 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by The_darknessII (2 posts) - - Show Bio

In one of The Darkness comics, Jackie takes on the four horsemen and win. The Darkness is the exact opposite of God. Angels can't kill The Darkness, I doubt even God could kill him cause they are two apposing forces and same goes to The Darkness he can't kill God. But GR is an angel and The Darkness has killed many angels sent by the Angelus. The Darkness can summon absolutely anything he can imagine. Just like his fight with superman he made a giant dragon and was on par with super man. If he can do that what makes you think he can't kill GR?

Side note: GR stare wont work cause Jackie does not regret killing anybody he enjoys splitting peoples skulls sometimes and he often loses consciousness while The Darkness takes over and kills everything for him.

#40 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

In one of The Darkness comics, Jackie takes on the four horsemen and win. The Darkness is the exact opposite of God. Angels can't kill The Darkness, I doubt even God could kill him cause they are two apposing forces and same goes to The Darkness he can't kill God. But GR is an angel and The Darkness has killed many angels sent by the Angelus. The Darkness can summon absolutely anything he can imagine. Just like his fight with superman he made a giant dragon and was on par with super man. If he can do that what makes you think he can't kill GR?

Side note: GR stare wont work cause Jackie does not regret killing anybody he enjoys splitting peoples skulls sometimes and he often loses consciousness while The Darkness takes over and kills everything for him.

Lol, as if any angels he fights are on GR's level, GR kills high angels and high demons, he beat half of the devil, weakened he could have beaten mephisto, darkness not touching him, hellfire is touching jackie

#41 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (6750 posts) - - Show Bio

I think GR takes this.

#42 Posted by Wyldsong (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

Two awesome characters that I love...I refuse to participate=P