User Lists: 7

Jackie Estacado's Darkness could win

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I know very exceedingly little on Etrigan, other than he is some sort of mystic demon thing.

I'll wait to see if anyone argues in his favor and see what they say before throwing anything else out there.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Darkness is a universal force. Not sure how morals even work in this thing since Jackie Estacado just kills people, being a hitman and the wielder of a very powerful force. If there is sunlight, then the fight goes largely in Etrigan's favor.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife said:

Darkness is a universal force. Not sure how morals even work in this thing since Jackie Estacado just kills people, being a hitman and the wielder of a very powerful force. If there is sunlight, then the fight goes largely in Etrigan's favor.

The Sun no longer effects him.Post rebirth.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

Really? Haven't checked out the comics as much as before. But yeah, this is one more thing in the favor of the Darkness.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wyldsong

@inlife said:

Jackie doesn't just kill people, he does have morals (like he has gone off to save a child before that he barely knew), they are just very loose, and he has no qualms about killing people who are trying to kill him.

But, like Nelomaxwell said, the darkness is no longer affected by the sun, since sometime after killing the main darkness entity, Jackie exorcised the darkness power, and the power took on a new form, and is basically Jackie's dark side made manifest by the darkness power.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By INLIFE

@wyldsong:

Huh. I thought it was Jackie-kill the children too- Estacado. Dang it, I've got to keep with the lore.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@homicidalmaniac: @inlife: @wyldsong: It's really hard finding matches for my fav characters. I have the same problem with Invincible. Either he's too powerful or out gunned.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

Invincible vs. New 52 Superboy (or) Supergirl? Too obvious but have you tried it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I'd say Invincible is a match for Pre-52 Superboy without Tactile Telekinesis or Cassie

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: @inlife: @wyldsong: It's really hard finding matches for my fav characters. I have the same problem with Invincible. Either he's too powerful or out gunned.

I was trying to think of good matches, but it's hard. You have to find someone that he can't just simply mess with the darkness on the inside, and that has a way to actually put him down. Problem is, those with a way to actually put him down generally outgun him. You can always neuter the Darkness some and remove the messing with the darkness on the inside bit, but you still have to find someone that can put him down, and keep him down...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Darkness would win with sheer force.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife said:

@wyldsong:

Huh. I thought it was Jackie-kill the children too- Estacado. Dang it, I've got to keep with the lore.

Nope, only Frankie Franchetti killed the children too, Jackie generally tried to save them or leave them out of things.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife said:

@nelomaxwell:

Invincible vs. New 52 Superboy (or) Supergirl? Too obvious but have you tried it.

I've tried. People have told me it's spite.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

I see where those people comes from. Well, there is Kid Gladiator, Hyperion (Superman-ish, but is very close to Invincible levels), etc. All I can say is best of luck on making a good battle.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off Topic: Invincible vs New 52 Superman or Monkey D. Luffy (Post Time-Skip) could work.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current levels of Darkness could likely win against Etrigan, depending on which version/level of power Etrigan is

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etrigan: Is a Hellspawn Demon, can cast magical spells(can turn you into an animal, insect, erase your memory and can create hallucinations/illusions) has super strength, is clairvoyant, breathes magical hell fire, can shoot energy blasts, enjoys pain if you can manage to inflict it on his near invulnerable skin, is immortal, can grow demon wings, and he is a savage yet skilled hand to hand brawler and is known to handle mideaval weapons with expert ease.