#1 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doctor Strange holds the title of Sorcerer Supreme, would he stand a chance against Jackie?

#3 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness takes it. There would be no way for even classic strange to beat The Darkness.

#4 Posted by NightFang (10070 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava said:
"The Darkness takes it. There would be no way for even classic strange to beat The Darkness. "
#5 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aeschma Deava: Classic Strange temporarily defeated Shuma-Gorath in its realm so if plot device calls for it, he can beat The Darkness.
#6 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness
#7 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange...he can summon enough light to deflect and turn Jackie back to his ordinary self...

#8 Posted by dee23 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange has the ability to transform matter,his powers also include energy projection,thought projection,he can manipulate the universes ambient magical energy,travel in and out of dimensions,can use astral projection,mental possession, illusions casting, can cause mesmerism and lastly he has the ability to travel back in time. Considering he can do all that and the fullness of his power is still unknown I, I believe he can defeat Estacado, leaving the Darkness hostless and in check.

#9 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, God was the only one capable of beating The Darkness 100%

anything else barely beats the darkness.

#10 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness.

#11 Posted by Begonder (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange has defeated Galactus and Death which were some of the weaker entities that he's fought with. Can the Darkness beat them?

#12 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Begonder:The Darkness was second to god at its most powerful believe.

#13 Posted by Begonder (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: So in respect, the Darkness is similar to Transformer's Unicron & Primus. Chaos and Order. Destruction and Creation.

#14 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Begonder:Yup

Before god created light the Darkness already existed, this is when the darkness got pissed off and took out its anger on humanity feasting on it until the Angelus came (Third most powerful) eventually the Darkness tricked/defeated the Angelus and screwed up the balance of order in the comics.

#15 Posted by Begonder (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: I see, I shall begone with myself now to submerge my thoughts into this concept reality that one calls Top Cow.

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness.

#17 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange... he may find a way to around the Darkness...the aim here is to destroy Jackie right? Not the totality of the Darkness.

#18 Posted by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@MKF30 said:

Darkness
#19 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

The Angelus and Witchblade are of equals of the Darkness.

#20 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

The Darkness.

#21 Posted by Mekboy (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

The Angelus and Witchblade are of equals of the Darkness.

I'm not trying to create an argument here, but I honestly haven't seen the destructive capabilities that put either on the level of the Darkness tbh.

#22 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Phoenix Child said:

Dr. Strange...he can summon enough light to deflect and turn Jackie back to his ordinary self...

this is what i was thinking,this isn't Dr. Stranges first ride

#23 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Before Jackie Estacado took over the mantle of the Darkness, the Angelus destroyed his kind for 300 years. It reigned supreme during her time. The present Angelus seems to show the most potential in balancing out the darkness as she has wielded the Witchblade and given free will unlike the other Angelus host.

The Witchblade can cancel out the Angelus and the Darkness from its host at a given point.

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness.

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie can`t be Strange and The Darkness entity is really powerful but Jackie hasn`t mastered it enough to understand its true potential. Classic Strange annihilates Jackie.

#26 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Darkness wins I mean come on

Darkness is literally every where, there's more darkness than there will ever be light...and once that light goes out