The Darkness vs Cyttorak

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Nelomaxwell

I was wondering if this would be  a decent fight two very old entities having it out. I know Lance Will be around to give his two sense which i openly welcome. I could see this Going down if the Darkness traveled through the cosmos in order to expand itself and wondered onto the crimson cosmos. Then the battle for said cosmos would begin. Who would win if the condition was only by containment?  Why would said being win ? What do people base their answers on?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

bump

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmegaDynasty

If were talking about the entity it's self and not just Jackie, then I think it might have a chance. Inside the Crimson Cosmos not to sure. 

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty:That chick is Darkness ?
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell

No. The entity doesn't really have a form but when it does its usually a guy.

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By doomsummers
@OmegaDynasty:  If you read the comic of when The Darkness was using 100 % of his power while in Jackie's body. While the Darkness had this power he only took over the planet and not the universe meaning Cyttorak would stomp him because his power is planetary level versus a fraction of his power. He could control the fabric of the universe.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@doomsummers:  That wasn't 100% if i recall seeing as the Darkness by it's very nature as mentioned in Darkness Accursed vol 1 is the Darkness before creation and there for a universal if not multiversal entity.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By doomsummers
@Nelomaxwell: The Darkness fully took over Jackie in the story line of him 200 years into the future. I might be able to post scans. The Darkness spirit is very big. The Darkness isn't everything that is dark. He could only control or use things that he creates. Therefore at the most he is only a planetary level. Cyttorak has his own universe which is the Crimson Cosmos, he was able to affect the Malibu comics universe, he is universal.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Bastro

cyttorak wins.

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Out_of_Space

Cytturak

IronMan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IronMan1234

Cyttorak, even though I really like the power of the Darkness

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X

As much as it pains me,
If this fight is at the Crimson Cosmos and its Jackie versus Cyttorak then, Cytorakk wins. I also the situation is true when it comes to the Top Cow Universe.

But if it is just the Darkness per se, meaning the entity known as the Darkness then I believe it does have a chance. The concept of the Darkness is similar to the concept of an Abstract character of Marvel or DC. I do believe based on the narration of the Darkness, it is implied it is one of the forces that makes up the entire Top Cow universe... it exist where there is darkness. Also I believe, it is stated even when there is light, there will always be darkness.  I think there is a chance that the Darkness can win over Cytorrak but its going to be very very slim if its at the Crimson Cosmos but outside it, Darkness has a bigger chance.