spawn

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Sheep-Kill

The Crow. Just keep the bird out of the way.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Phorqe

This is not fair at all. Spawn would flay the crow.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Rotten gun

spawn easy

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Spawn would win. It would be interesting to see how The Crow handles the power of Necroplasm

Golden Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Golden Spartan

Spawn would make Crow soup with Crow.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gottheit

Dude, why is this even a contest? The Crow was a five-times better movie then Spawn. Plus, it's Brandon Lee versus some guy who really didn't act that whole movie. "EAT THIS!" Yeah, eat me, jerk. Crow has a victory.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Gottheit says:

"Dude, why is this even a contest? The Crow was a five-times better movie then Spawn. Plus, it's Brandon Lee versus some guy who really didn't act that whole movie. "EAT THIS!" Yeah, eat *me*, jerk. Crow has a victory."

Whoa hold it now. I respect Brandon Lee but to say that he is better than Micheal Jai White is off. He has played Spawn and he was in Undisputed 2 and he will play in the new Dark Knight film. He is awesome.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gottheit

I rest my case.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Gottheit says:

"I rest my case."

How do you rest your case ? Undisputed 2 was an awesome movie that White played in and he did act in the whole film plus the fight scenes were amazing.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gottheit

Says King Saturn. But Gottheit knows the truth, which is screw Spawn, and screw Undisputed 2, and Dark Knight is gonna rule, but it's not gonna be because of the guy who played Spawn. It's gonna be because of the director and all the other actors, besides the Spawn guy. Besides, Brandon understood showmanship, and died around his best movie, so that he wouldn't suck in later roles and disgrace the Eric Draven name. Spawn guy? No such luck. The bitch keeps living, to my utter dismay.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

Gottheit says:

"Says King Saturn. But Gottheit knows the truth, which is screw Spawn, and screw Undisputed 2, and Dark Knight is gonna rule, but it's not gonna be because of the guy who played Spawn. It's gonna be because of the director and all the other actors, besides the Spawn guy. Besides, Brandon understood showmanship, and died around his best movie, so that he wouldn't suck in later roles and disgrace the Eric Draven name. Spawn guy? No such luck. The bitch keeps living, to my utter dismay."

Okay. I give up. Have it your way

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gottheit

BTW, none of this is aimed at you, King Saturn, ignorant though you may be of Undisputed 2's sucking. Just letting you know, that I'm trying to keep this civil, and if I see you in another board, we're still on neutral ground. 'Kay?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

Gottheit says:

"BTW, none of this is aimed at you, King Saturn, ignorant though you may be of Undisputed 2's sucking. Just letting you know, that I'm trying to keep this civil, and if I see you in another board, we're still on neutral ground. 'Kay?"

Okay I will admit that Undisputed 2 was the best movie but it was still good to me. And as far as I am concerned I have no beef with no one on these boards. So we are cool

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Phorqe

The Crow was the only remotely good movie Brandon Lee was in. He was in this other piece of crap film about a college kid that witnessed a murder, so they all come at him kung fu style and he takes down their organization. It was fricking awful. It's a shame he died so young and so senselessly, but he didn't have anything as a career aside from this movie. Then when city of angels came out people said, "oh that movie sucks. how can they have the crow when brandon lee died." like the characters are the same person or something.

Golden Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Golden Spartan

Gottheit says:

"Dude, why is this even a contest? The Crow was a five-times better movie then Spawn. Plus, it's Brandon Lee versus some guy who really didn't act that whole movie. "EAT THIS!" Yeah, eat *me*, jerk. Crow has a victory."

OK we're not asking who acted the best in a movie. We are simply saying who will win and everyone know's its Spawn. Forget the pore acting Michael did in Spawn. but realize the ass whooping Crow will get.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gottheit

I can't, Golden Spartan. Because every time I try, "EAT THIS" rings in my ears, and I have 'Nam flashbacks of that p.o.s film. God help me, I can't say that Spawn beats anyone, because I just haven't seen any stories with him that are good enough to warrant my admitting he could take someone in a fight. I just can't.

Avatar image for spawn_god_slayer
spawn_god_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spawn_god_slayer

ok gottheit this is between the comic book Hero Spawn and Comic book hero the Crow.. not on how much you like the movie. and besides when the crow touches people he feels wat they have done and what they have felt so just by touching Spawn he would want to die!

Avatar image for spawn_god_slayer
spawn_god_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spawn_god_slayer

Gottheit says:

"I can't say that Spawn beats anyone, because I just haven't seen any stories with him that are good enough to warrant my admitting he could take someone in a fight. I just can't."

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! Spawn killed all life on Earth!!! Then brough it all back! Are you kidding me? How is that not beating anyone? that's beating EVERYONE!!! and yes Brandon Lee was awesome in the Crow! but the point is Spawn(Comic character not Micheal Jai White) could take the Crow(Comic Character not Brandon Lee) In a battle!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

dont listen to gottheit. he's crazy ;)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like both but it's not a fair fight spawn stomps

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a fight? Spawn would own The Crow (and HOW MUCH do I dislike Spawn!).

As for which movie is better? The Crow hands down and it wasn't THAT good a movie.