Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Reptilicus

Eh, I don't know.

I think Reptile has the edge in punching and kicking power though, considering the fact he kicked Liu Kang straight through a brick wall with little effect.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hoboseid

The Crow....he can't be stopped or killed...not really anyways

Crow can be stabbed, blown up, shot and he'll keep coming back for more gore and damage

Reptile can only hurt him

Eventually the Crow will land some hits on Reptile and start doing serious damage, that's when Reptile falls

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
@Hoboseid said:

The Crow....he can't be stopped or killed...not really anyways

Crow can be stabbed, blown up, shot and he'll keep coming back for more gore and damage

Reptile can only hurt him

Eventually the Crow will land some hits on Reptile and start doing serious damage, that's when Reptile falls

Reptile could eat his bird....then just beat the crap out of him
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

@cattlebattle: Reptile didn't show any kind of intelligence feats... I don't think he's smart enough to figure out a Crow is giving Eric another view of the battle and that the Crow is keeping him immortal.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Reptilicus

@SlimJ87D: Actually, the little screen-play Reptile had he did display some intelligence feats. For one he changed the color of himself to a statue, enabling him to blend in when the fighters walked right passed him and later leave when ordered to. And before actually fighting, he was hiding and watching Liu Kang and Johnny Cage.

Of course, being immortal doesn't mean he can't lose.

In Mortal Kombat movie terms, Liu Kang was like a piece of iron. Somehow he managed to take being kicked through a thick brick wall without any broken bones, and somehow Reptile was able to repeatably hit and kick him, which would be relevant to Reptile punching and kicking that brick wall over and over.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

The Crow should handily take this, any physical damage he takes almost immediately heals, Draven has an insane healing factor (if this is Draven), while Reptile just has a frenzied offense, that was stomped out by Liu Kang. The only chance Reptile has would be if he could throw something and nail the bird, but I don't see that happening here. Reptile could put up a better fight than a normal thug, but he'd still get worn down.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By SuperTide

The Crow in a good one.

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rico_3088

I believe the crow would win based on his healing factor, also it likes reptile is where bane got his mask from in the last nolan movie.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Reptilicus

@progenitor: I might change my vote to Crow. However, I don't recall him displaying any speed or durable at Reptile's level. The Crow can heal, but it doesn't mean he cannot get beat down.

Liu Kang beating Reptile was clearly piss though. It was all he could do to hold his own against Reptile.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sideslash

Crow in a good'n

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By progenitorigin

@Reptilicus said:

@progenitor: I might change my vote to Crow. However, I don't recall him displaying any speed or durable at Reptile's level. The Crow can heal, but it doesn't mean he cannot get beat down.

Liu Kang beating Reptile was clearly piss though. It was all he could do to hold his own against Reptile.

I agree--the Liu Kang vs. Reptile fight was badly written, but unfortunately, it's the only thing we can base his abilities on, unless you want to go by the second movie, where a dozen or so Reptile's were taken on by a depowered Raiden. The Crow can be hurt if his bird is damaged, but as long as the bird is in good condition, Draven is virtually invulnerable to any conventional form of physical attacks. Even when he was in a room full of gangsters, when they opened fire and pumped him full of automatic lead, point blank, he got up moments later and basically killed everyone. I think Reptile would put up a good enough fight, but Draven just has too much of an aggressive healing factor for anything Reptile does to matter--unless the bird is damaged.