Welcome to the..
Create A Hero Tournament!
In this tourney, you will have to create 3 superhero's (or supervillains) to compete in a zone by zone scenario, each round will feature two debates, one about whatever challenge I put in your way, then another facing a fellow debater.
Here are the guidelines!
- You must choose someone or something for each of the categories that will be listed below, you don't have a type of currency, as in the end, you must pick one for each of your team members.
- Each round will come with a scenario, to go to the next round, you must complete the scenario and win against your opponent.
- Team chemistry will come into play, since this is an original character tournament, you don't have to do a complete history on your characters, but if you have a student of Storm and Black Panther on the same team, expect mild hostility due to their master's teachings. This also apply's to weapon background, a student of Wolverine isn't going to know how to properly handle a batarang.
- Be respectful to your fellow debaters, if you don't win, congratulate them instead of holding a grudge. If you win, don't bloat, say good debate and move on. Neither are completely unnecessary, but imagine that you are standing next to your grandmother when viewing the scoring.
- I won't compete unless it is at an odd number and one more person is needed to start.
Build Your Character
These are the people and things that you are to choose from when picking you characters, you must pick one for each character, but you can't choose the same thing for someone else on your team if someone else on your team already does, now, lets do it!
- Batman (Teaches tactical knowledge, stealth, and h2h combat. All student's of his know how to properly use all things in his utility belt, including batarangs, grappling hook, etc. Students tend not to kill unless driven to. They also do not use guns under any circumstances (Unless under the influence of the Rebel perk).)
- Wonder Woman (Teaches h2h combat and weapon skills. All students know how to properly use her weapons, including Lasso of Truth, Sword, etc. Students tend to be bloodthirsty. Will kill if provoked.)
- Oracle (Teaches expert computer knowledge. Students usually are used for support and stay in the background of the fight.)
- Hawkeye (Teaches mild h2h combat and bow and arrow skills. Students tend to aim for the capture rather than the kill, although they will kill if provoked or a last chance effort. Students know how to properly use his trick arrows.)
- Magneto (Teaches meta-human knowledge and combat. All students are mutants. Students don't mind killing and won't hesitate against a strong opponent. Students are pushed to their limits which often gives them more experience with their mutant abilities. They are also taught to resistance telepathy, but they aren't completely impossible to crack.)
- Wolverine (Teaches h2h combat and minor sword combat. Students tend to not kill unless they are provoked. Students will not kill children.)
- Captain America (Teaches h2h combat and strategy. Students tend not to kill at all and prefer to safely apprehend their opponents. Students know how to properly use Captain America's shield.)
- Iron Man (Teaches "tech ed". Students don't usually start a fight, but are dangerous with prep time Each student has worked with each of his armor at least once and knows exactly how they were created. All of his students are also females.)
- Punisher (Teaches h2h knowledge and weapon knowledge. Students have no boundaries and will do anything to get the job done. His students have also gotten into several altercations with Captain America's students.)
- Telekinesis (Allows one to pick up objects with their mind, at base level assume Hellion. At full potential assume Jean Grey level.)
- Telepathy (Allows one to read and manipulate one's mind, at base level assume Young Jean Grey level. At full potential assume Psylocke.
- Invisibility (Allows one to make themselves invisible, making them impossible to see with plain sight. Always Invisible Woman level.)
- Technopathy (Allows one to communicate with computers, usually allowing them easy access through firewalls and passwords.)
- Invincibility (Allows one to be invulnerable to damage, however, they are still susceptible to internal damage. At base level powered Up Colossus, at full potential Hulk level.)
- Super Strength (Allows one to..well pack a punch to say the least! At base level, Thing. At full potential Juggernaut level.)
- Flight (Allows one to fly. At base level, jetpack speed. At full potential, max Iron Man speed.)
- Healing Factor (Allows one to regenerate. Always Albert Wesker level.)
- Poison Generation (Allows one to generate poison, when picking this ability make sure to say where you want it to generate from.)
- Lasso of Truth
- Captain America's Shield
- Batarang (Unlimited)
- iPad (It might come in handy, a lot.)
- Bow and Arrows (Unlimited Arrows)
- Night Vision Goggle
- Murusuma Blade
Personal Perks (Will clear each round)
- Master, Help Me: The master of one team member helps for the mission.
- I'm A Rebel: One member of your team stops abiding by the rules of your master, not limited by their master's restrictions, such as killing.
- I HAVE THE POWER!: Unlocks one member of your team's full potential.
- Double Trouble: One member of your team is cloned.
Team Perks (These will stay permanent, so choose wisely.)
- We..Have To Let Ya' Go: You lose one member of your team, but the other two get another ability or object.
- Peace Treaty: Your team likes each other, all bad blood is cleared.
- Can I Make A Phone Call?: Your team takes an hour break to strategize and recuperate whenever they like during the battle.They go to warehouse, an empty warehouse, so no building bombs.
- MURRY! MURRY!: Your team gains another team member trained by Black Widow.
I know it may seem underwhelming, but trust me, there is a gift at the end of each round that is worth while.