#1 Posted by Lardplanet (115 posts) - - Show Bio

The Covenant the Space Marines, and the UNSC forces decide to team up to stop an impending threat. They gather their entire armies (including the Spartans) to battle Superman.

Team 1 gets 2 hours prep, and basic knowledge of Superman.

Superman gets no prep or knowledge.

Morals off.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

2 hours of prep is all they need to stomp. Well actually i guess it depends on what you mean by basic knowledge, do they know his weakness is red sun radiation and kryptonite, also new 52 or pre52, Depending on which they still may be able to win just knowing he's super strong, fast, and durable.

#3 Posted by Chibi_cute (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of supes are we talking on here.? Because if it is superman prime then he godstomps.

#4 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look what I see

Oh no wait I stared to much and now everyone's dead. Whoops

#5 Posted by Chibi_cute (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Oh look what I see

Oh no wait I stared to much and now everyone's dead. Whoops

supes just heated the planet. but i agree he can definitely bust a planet though.

#6 Edited by MonsterStomp (20288 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. This was a stupid thread. It'd just take Superman a little while.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to be more specific on what you mean by Space Marines. Some of them can stop time, mindrape planets and warp reality so.........yeah we talking normal Marines here or are people like Ahzek, Mephiston, Draigo etc... included?

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's just the basic ground soldiers, then Superman absolutely stomps. But as @strider92 stated above, the 40K universe is ripe with variety, so you have to be more specific. Excluding 40K, the Covenant and UNSC don't stand a chance on their best day.

#9 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't they just slip space a dreadnaught into his ear canal (kidding)?

#10 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: In that instance he was only focusing on warming up the place. Had he turned up the juice on his Heat Vision, he would've slagged the entire planet.

#11 Posted by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's just the basic ground soldiers, then Superman absolutely stomps. But as @strider92 stated above, the 40K universe is ripe with variety, so you have to be more specific. Excluding 40K, the Covenant and UNSC don't stand a chance on their best day.