#1 Edited by Clark_EL (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

The court of Owls from the new 52

vs.

The league of shadows

5 on 5

In a dark building full of corners and a bunch of objects to climb and hide in.

To the death

#2 Posted by Eternal19 (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

The League of Shadows? Do you mean League of Assasins?

#3 Posted by Clark_EL (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19: Ya, sorry. Kinda the same thing though.

#4 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you mean Talons vs Assassins?

Asssassins are likely more skilled, but since the Talons are practically immortal, i see them winning, or even stomping.

#5 Posted by Clark_EL (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: Talons are the owls assassins right? If so yes. But they can be beaten physically as batman has shown us. By the way nice too see this thread isn't locked after like one post. :D

#6 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL: Batman beat them unconscious when he used a giant suit, and then froze them by turning the tempatures in the Batcave REALLY low.

#7 Posted by Clark_EL (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: He has physically too.

#8 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Talons are going to win this . The league have the edge with skills but Talons have immortality

#9 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

Court of owls

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7563 posts) - - Show Bio

So we have 5 average Talons and 5 average league assassins? If League can't use David Cain, Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva then Court wins.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Court of Owls (if you mean the Talons) will win. They're nearly invulnerable to street-level damage unless exposed to extremely low temperatures.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Court of Owls (if you mean the Talons) will win. They're nearly invulnerable to street-level damage unless exposed to extremely low temperatures.

Batman while drugged and severely wounded managed to knock out Williams cobb.

Talons probably take this due to healing factors and enhanced physicals though.

#13 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

True, but he's Batman! Plus the ice was pretty cold.

#14 Posted by Wardemon32 (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC in Batman: The Court Of Owls they were actually somewhat above human strength. I don't have the comic anymore but I do recall Batman having a fight with one of the Talons on a watchtower and Batman performed some chose hold where it was putting a lot of pressure on the adams apple/thorat and Batman was saying how that should have KOd or bascically killed anyone else on the amount of pressure he was putting and the Talon wasn't really phased.

And then both fell ot of the window and the Talon fell like 100 ft and Batman somehow got ahold of something to grab on but when he looked down to see the Talon he was missing.

If I'm correct on what I'm saying then the Owls win.