The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas) vs. The Dragonborn (Skyrim)

jefferson76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas) vs. The Dragonborn (Skyrim) (15 votes)

The Courier 33%
The Dragonborn 67%

Who would win? Both are max level and can use any weapon and armor in their games. It's a random encounter and neither has had time to prepare.

• 
Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RitchieB

this could be a close one but it really depends what lvl each of them are at and how they leveled up. I have a level 50 courier and can easily take on the 3 death claws in the Thorn bare handed and beat the snot out of them and I didn't even specialize in Melee. On the other hand my Dragon Born is around lvl 80 and there is nothing that can cause a significant threat to me anymore. so It would be hard to say. however if my Courier went against my Dragonborn, the match would probably go to the Dragonborn because the Courier really just has guns and explosives and even with power armor he is not indestructible, while my Dragonborn is a master assassin, the arch mage ( with all the different magic abilities, stone skin, restoration, conjuration, destruction etc) , a werewolf, has fought in a civil war, not to mention the shouts that give him superhuman abilities. so with such diversity I don't think the Courier could handle all the DB can do.

honestly I think if the DB summoned Karstaag ( the Frost Giant) Odahviing (the dragon) and the Spectral Assassin (Lucien Lachance) plus the Dragonborn would easily kill the Courier. actually probably even just summoning Karstaag and having the DB would do it . (because even at a high level I barely held my own as the DB against that giant) so there is no way the courier could take on both at the same time.

not to mention my Dragonborn is Argonian and the Stone Flesh/ Hist Skin combo makes you practically immortal for a while.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From a distance the courier could anti material rifle w/ armor piercing rounds dragonborns face right in. Buuuuuuut....with shouts, superior strength, better close quarters skill, and magic dragonborn takes it 8/10

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gamewise? Dragonborn stomps,Courier couldn't even touch him.

Lorewise? Dragonborn lolstomps,Courier couldn't even touch him.

Being the killer of the Devour of worlds,A reality warping demigod that can destory countrys (or was it moutains?) with a single word. Not even going to mention being a Vampire Lord.

Thats not even 1% of what he can do. He isnt losing unless you seriously handicap him.

If you make it Game Dovahkiin,he still takes a giant the Majority but its much fairer then lorewise.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thewhiteronin

The only chance the Courier would have against the Dragonborn is if the Dragonborn was sleeping, then the Courier uses the Fatman on him.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

At full strength, the Dovahkiin can level a city, call forth dragons, create infernos and change reality - with a single word. The Courier gets murdered.