• 111 results
#51 Posted by jtwolf (42 posts) - - Show Bio

i say DD but only as long as Nightwing does not discover his weakness in time

#52 Edited by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing_beyond: Dick doesnt pull escrima sticks out of thin air. at the begining of the New 52 there under his guantlets:

by issue 19 there both on his hips:

@allstarsuperman said:

Nightwing wins, see 19 and 20. His suit takes big bullets. He can fight blind. He was fast enough to jump into a crashing helicopter. Grab the 2 pilots and jump out. He took down a giant demon in 5. And he has an incredible pain tolerance 8-9. He also can read body language. Instantly knowing DD is blind. NW also has way better tech.

i'll bite. how does he know that? instantly no less.

#53 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: sorry to break it to you but blind people blink too. so no way he'd know dd is blind. doesnt matter though. dd still wins.

#54 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Edited by Omnicrono (2190 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

This was much, much tougher to decide than DareDevil Vs. Batman. Bats defeats DD pretty handily. Nightwing is a much more even matchup for DD, in my opinion.

It was tough for me to pull the trigger on one or the other, but... in the end I went with NW. I think his gadgets give him the edge 6 out of 10.

(Nightwing is still quite underrated. He's a much bigger threat than he is given credit for.)

#56 Edited by BlueRobin (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing has it, advanced technology better gymnastic ability's, and he has sonic grenades so he has DD in the palm of his hand.

#57 Posted by Cypher4 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Daredevil. I think they're fairly evenly matched, but Daredevil would probably be more aggressive. I think Dick might hold back at first, but Matt would not. He'd try to end it quick and fast.

#58 Edited by jamesisaacs (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is superior in every way.

#59 Posted by Hit_Monkey (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

People keep saying that Nightwing has better acrobatic/gymnastic abilities than Daredevil? I know Nightwing is top human acrobat in DCnU but that's is still only the very pinnacle of peak human. Daredevil due to his super powers has superhuman acrobatic/gymnastic abilities. I say he has better ability than Nightwing.
Daredevil's fighting style though not quite as extensive as Nightwing's is really, really good. Enough to hang with the best H2H fighters in Marvel U. I say it's strong enough to match Nightwing's fighting style. Nightwing might have something sonic up his sleeve. That's his only real advantage.
Outwith a tech advantage. I'm giving this to Daredevil

#60 Posted by MissJ (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that wishes we had "Deadliest Warrior" style sims to go with these battles?

Staff
#61 Posted by Bogey (970 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing takes this. He's got more of an arsenal to use, his acrobatics can match DD, and his training comes from the best.

#62 Posted by LordRequiem (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing_beyond: I'd call that a completely biased view. That's not to say you're wrong. But there's two combatants here, with uncharacteristically similar fighting styles and one is has superhuman abilities. So they both deserve a proper analysis.

#63 Posted by Nightwing_Beyond (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I wasn't refering to his esrima sticks. I was referring to Nightwing's wingdings, grapple, sonic grenades, etc. In his pre-new 52 costume, he used to keep them in pouches along his arm but I'm unsure where he keeps the little gear in his red suit. Not that it matters. It's comics so I could care less where Dick holsters his other gadgets.

#64 Edited by Nightwing_Beyond (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordrequiem said:

@nightwing_beyond: I'd call that a completely biased view. That's not to say you're wrong. But there's two combatants here, with uncharacteristically similar fighting styles and one is has superhuman abilities. So they both deserve a proper analysis.

I suppose my opinion piece was quite pro-Dick. It's hard to believe Daredevil is my second favorite Marvel Character behind Ghost Rider huh? I suppose I focused too much on Nightwing in my analysis but, I don't feel that this match up is as close of a call as most of the other members do. I feel that Nightwing is a very underrated character and is neglected often (Play Injustice and read the tie-in comic to see what I mean). There is still a bitter resentment that lingers in the community towards Dick since he was a former Robin and the commonplace consensus on Robin is that HE SUCKS and ruins Batman's dark tone in movies, games, etc. That's not how most well-read fans feel about the Robins since they've been written well over the years but old stereotypes never die and still linger. That's why I felt Nightwing needed a bit of buffering in my analysis. With how Nightwing has been presented as of late, (Death by rock, afraid of leading the Young Justice team, New 52 taking away exploits he's earned and giving them to other Robins, etc.) people needed a refresher on how cool Nightwing is. Daredevil who had two great comics out currently depicting his greatness. While I may be pulling for Nightwing full swing, I do feel that I did address each condition of the fight so despite my blatant support for Nightwing, I do feel my analysis was fair. I would love to have someone argue Daredevil's good points and just prop it next to my paragraph. Looking back, I should've included Murdock's ruthlessness into the equation. Together, they'd make an interesting read. If I was writing a article that was without motive, I would've probably done that.

#65 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

This is cool!! my vote goes to DD 7/10

#66 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

This Battle Series on Mondays will totally end up being popularity contests.

( + )

#68 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil all day everyday

#69 Posted by robertloucksjr (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil. I would take him over Batman in a random encounter, so I sure would take him over Dick.

#70 Posted by DR_JAM_ONIT2 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

couldn't resist pulling this out of the archives

#71 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

#72 Posted by Krissyjump (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing without a doubt. Daredevil's enhanced abilities only put him on par with Dick's natural abilities. Dick is not only faster and more agile but his improvisational skills are second to none. Add to that his hand to hand skill, resourcefulness, ingenuity, as well as his ability to read people and he's got a distinct advantage. It'd be an incredible fight but I definitely think that 7 or 8 times out of 10 Nightwing would win this.

#73 Posted by MuyJingo (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Nightwing because the characters seem mostly equal, although Nightwing has had far superior martial arts training, which I think would give him the edge. As well as gadgets.

#74 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@missj said:

Am I the only one that wishes we had "Deadliest Warrior" style sims to go with these battles?

Hey @g_man, where's that team of topnotch animators I ordered?!

#75 Edited by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil. He's already shown better reflexes, close agility feats, better strength feats IMO, and DD's shown better skill feats. If you want to compare to top tier fighters so bad, Nightwing has been wrecked twice by Bane. He couldn't even touch Bruce when Bruce didn't want him to. And Nightwing has been given tough fights from Jason Todd. Whereas Daredevil has given Captain America good fights, Iron Fist good fights IIRC, and given Wolverine a good fight. People seem to think just because Dick was trained by Batman seems to make people believe that they are the cream of the crop when it comes to skilled fighting just because of that which is completely false. By that logic, Tim Drake would be in the top of DC and Nightwing isn't in there either. Nightwing does not always resort to his gear. Getting space from DD will be extremely difficult considering the radar sense will keep him one step ahead of Dick in terms of action and reaction. Just because Nightwing has something does not mean he will use it.

Excellent overview and I agree completely. If you want to go even further, he held his own and kept up with Spider-Man at one point, albeit he held back considerably.

#76 Edited by jashro44 (25557 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing_beyond said:

@lordrequiem said:

I suppose my opinion piece was quite pro-Dick. It's hard to believe Daredevil is my second favorite Marvel Character behind Ghost Rider huh? I suppose I focused too much on Nightwing in my analysis but, I don't feel that this match up is as close of a call as most of the other members do. I feel that Nightwing is a very underrated character and is neglected often (Play Injustice and read the tie-in comic to see what I mean). There is still a bitter resentment that lingers in the community towards Dick since he was a former Robin and the commonplace consensus on Robin is that HE SUCKS and ruins Batman's dark tone in movies, games, etc. That's not how most well-read fans feel about the Robins since they've been written well over the years but old stereotypes never die and still linger. That's why I felt Nightwing needed a bit of buffering in my analysis. With how Nightwing has been presented as of late, (Death by rock, afraid of leading the Young Justice team, New 52 taking away exploits he's earned and giving them to other Robins, etc.) people needed a refresher on how cool Nightwing is. Daredevil who had two great comics out currently depicting his greatness. While I may be pulling for Nightwing full swing, I do feel that I did address each condition of the fight so despite my blatant support for Nightwing, I do feel my analysis was fair. I would love to have someone argue Daredevil's good points and just prop it next to my paragraph. Looking back, I should've included Murdock's ruthlessness into the equation. Together, they'd make an interesting read. If I was writing a article that was without motive, I would've probably done that.

Thing is we aren't suppose to be taking that into account. We are suppose to look at the feats and displays both characters have shown in canon comics and use those feats to determine who would win if they fought.

Personally I would say daredevil should win this. Daredevil reflexes are much better then nightwing. Daredevil has a tenancy to swat bullets out of the air. Some times multiple bullets at a time. I haven't ever seen nightwing swat something as small and fast as a bullet out of the air let alone multiple bullets.

Daredevil swatting bullets out of the air.

Based off of this I think daredevil has a very large advantage in reflexes.

And on the subjects of acrobatics I think is roughly even.They both have some very impressive feats at that level. I wont upload scans here because I think this area is a draw. If someone disagrees then I will upload scans of daredevils agility.

In terms of strength I will admit I am not quite aware of nightwings top end strength feats. However Daredevil has swung 450 pound weights, has held a man off a ledge with one arm, and lobbed his billy club into a concrete pillar. For now I am giving the edge to daredevil because I haven't seen any strength feats from nightwing which are better then daredevils.

These are the feats which make me believe daredevil is stronger.

Moving on to skill I think daredevil has the edge there. His track record against top tier fighters is typically better then nightwing. He has more wins then nightwing does against high end fighters. I can't think of a lot of fighters that nightwing has faced and done well against that compare to the likes of captain america, black panther, and iron fist.

These are the fights which lead me to believe he is more skilled. You could probably dig up the occasional showing for nightwing of him doing very well with deathstroke or cassandra cain but he also has showings against those two which aren't that good so I would say on average showings daredevil is better then nightwing.

Not to mention I have seen better showings of technical knowledge from daredevil. With a little press of his finger tips he made punisher cry out in pain (who has a ridiculous pain tolerance) he also affected Mr.Hyde with pressure points.

I know nightwing knows pressure points but I don't think they are this effective.

Now on to the subject of gadgets which is nightwings biggest advantage going into this fight. Its true he does have sonics but this is a tactic he rarely uses so I don't think it will be a big factor to be honest. He doesn't know daredevil is blind so he will fight him how he fought every other martial artist he has faced. From what I have seen nightwing seems to prefer his Eskrima sticks and batarangs. I think if he decides to use his eskrima sticks he will lose since daredevill is more skilled and has better reflexes then nightwing does not to mention the strength. His batarangs are avoidable as daredevil has defeated suepioer marksmen like punisher and bullseye so he should be able to close the gap.

If he can dodge shots from the likes of bullseye and punisher I think he can dodge batarangs from nightwing.

If you disagree with me and still think nightwing wins thats fine, I am willing to agree to disagree if you want. I was just saying we should look at there feats and showings as to why they win rather then there character (Apologies if that sounds rude as I am not trying to be rude). Also I know I only posted scans of daredevil and not nightwing but the scans are there to show why I believe daredevil has the advantages he has or to better explain why nightwings advantage can be countered.

EDIT: Also sorry the scans are backwards. The image uploader on the new site wont let me upload the scans any other way so this is the best I can do. Apologies for that as well. I also forgot to bring up brutality as well but I think we can agree daredevil has that.

#77 Posted by Supreme_Maj (301 posts) - - Show Bio

What i can see here a lot of people here don't read daredevil comics if so they would never say DD doesn't fight meta human, and if i recall Daredevil i never saw daredevil be beaten only by spiderman, he fought: Typhoid Mary, Mephisto, the bruiser, Hulk, Mr Hyde, Tombstone most of the kingpin henchmen and if we go back we can say Dick has been made like daredevil the batmen family couldn't jump from building to building it was spiderman and daredevil who started the show Batman and coe was more into gadget and brawl fighting is later writers started to make them martial artist but daredevil from the beginning was MARTIAL ART dude and if most of you guys had a look into his 70ties and 8oties adventure you will not compare him to a dick grayson. And beside at first nobody could guest DD was blind is when his true identity as Matt was reveal that everybody find out about it so to say Batman or dick will find out during the fight is just because people can't get over batman and his family.

Daredevil win this

#78 Edited by Mister_Sensational (196 posts) - - Show Bio

This Battle Series on Mondays will totally end up being popularity contests.

( + )

Yeah, and that's going to be the really unfortunate thing about it really. If people could just take the time to set aside their fanboyishness (new word) and be objective this could really be one of the site's greatest features. I've personally been looking for something like this ever since Wizard magazine stopped doing their "Last Man Standing" section.

#79 Edited by God_Spawn (38401 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I focused more on the skilled opponents they faced. If I went to metahumans, I could have said DD held his own against Spider-Man, but Nightwing managed to block hits from Cap Boomerang IIRC. Or dodged blasts from Starfire etc. Or how Nightwing faced Blockbuster but DD almost killed Mr. Hyde etc. I'm trying to keep it more on their level of skill because to me that seems to make a bigger difference than stats unless outclassed by a significant margin all areas like Spider-Man whom is much stronger and faster than DD. Mr. Hyde and Blockbuster may be stronger than the two respective opponents, but saying character X beats character Y that has super strength and durability so Daredevil stands no chance or vise versa is a poor argument IMO. Their performances against more skilled opponents is what counts here and the ones that do outstat them to a decent degree in some areas have had various results ala DD doing fine against Logan and giving Cap solid fights vs Nightwing getting KO'd by Bane twice in Chuck Dixon's run IIRC, and Bruce completely evading every single hit despite Dick being more agile than both. It's just apples and oranges until you compare the most comparable people.

#80 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3195 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Nightwing_Beyond (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I've read your Daredevil piece cover to cover and I've gotta say WELL DONE! Your scans and explinations certainly make me take back what I said in regards to it being a no contest. The portion of my response you highlighted isn't being taken into account for the fight though, I mentioned the flack Nightwing receives to justify my intro in explaining the characters attributes and accomplishments (to remind people that Nightwing hasn't been Batman's little Robin for some time now). His fan flack should have no bearing on this contest but, what I'm trying to say is that it will and there's nothing that can be done about it. I will agree that Daredevil has been superior to Nightwing for much longer since Matt Murdock hasn't needed to grow and develop like Dick Grayson. Only recently has Dick managed to fight among the big boys. There are many instances where members of the Batfamily face opponents that are their physical superiors. I don't argue that Daredevil isn't stronger than Dick Grayson since Matt's argueably bulkier than Dick but, I doubt Matt can be more agile and acrobatic than someone who has trained a peak human levels since childhood. Dick's agility can help him avoid Matt's considerable blows while Dick attacks quickly and analyzes Daredevil. Nightwing may not be the planner Batman is but, his on the fly thinking not to mention his new Sherlock Holmes analysis ability can decipher his power since Daredevil would be able to keep up with Nightwing despite being less agile. With Daredevil's power figured out, Dick would use his sonics and would be able to pull a victory. While this only one scenario of many that could go down, I trust that Dick's deductive mind is up to the task of merely throwing a sonic grenade. Daredevil having that weakness is what really seals it for me. I do however, think that this fight is way closer than I originally thought so you've certainly swayed my opinion in a great way. I also believe that Daredevil is physically stronger with the inclusion of the 450 pound weight piece in your post. I would love for this poll to pop up again when Nightwing's New 52 run has aged a little more. He seems to be getting more and more proficient as the issues go on. Thank you for the time you put into your post, it was most informative and had great visuals!

#82 Posted by jaybefre (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been wanting to see this match up for years. I feel that they are very similar in regards to they both prefer to fight with sticks and very agile. This is going to be a tough one... Nightwing has more gadgets and was trained by Batman (Who beat DD in one of these articles before). I love DD but I don't see him winning this one either. I would be a very close fight but Nightwing just edges him out.

#83 Posted by BATMAN9797 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing would kick Daredevils ass:

Posted by DigitalShooter9 -

They are both similar, if this was a hand to hand fist fight, daredevil would have been slightly in advantage but assuming that this is a gadget fight, nightwing walks away victorious. Here are the reasons.

1. Nightwing can use his sticks to shock DD which would damage his radar sense.

2.Nightwing is more agile and brutal with his sticks. (He even beat bane)

3. As he is trained by batman, he has better martial techniques and ofcourse better tech.

#84 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both similar, if this was a hand to hand fist fight, daredevil would have been slightly in advantage but assuming that this is a gadget fight, nightwing walks away victorious. Here are the reasons.

3. As he is trained by batman, he has better martial techniques and ofcourse better tech.

To my knowledge, Nightwing has never defeated Bane in the standard universe. In fact, Bane has humiliated him twice.

#85 Edited by God_Spawn (38401 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@batman9797 said:

To my knowledge, Nightwing has never defeated Bane in the standard universe. In fact, Bane has humiliated him twice.

I can't recall this either. The user in question might be referring to the training simulation as I seem to vaguely recall a panel of some god knows what issue of Nightwing backbreaking "Bane" before.

#86 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@batman9797 said:

I can't recall this either. The user in question might be referring to the training simulation as I seem to vaguely recall a panel of some god knows what issue of Nightwing backbreaking "Bane" before.

Nightwing and Robin defeating the "Bane-bot" is from Batman: Gotham Knights IIRC.

#87 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

DD takes this in a good fight.

#88 Edited by Geno (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is by far the better fighter and physically superior to Nightwing. Sure, Dick has beaten Bane and he's trained by Batman, but Matt was trained by Stick - a martial artist (and more importantly, a trainer) far above Batman's level, and he has beaten opponents tougher than Bane. I only see Nightwing winning as a result of using sonics and other tech. Unless he starts dancing around bullets and batting them back at attackers, Dick will never be a match for Matt physically.

#89 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@geno: He has never beaten Bane. He has danced around gunfire. I do agree, Daredevil wins, but you are underestimating Dick.

Matt was trained by Stick - a martial artist (and more importantly, a trainer) far above Batman's level

Unless you can prove that from Stick's very small selection of feats that he is superior to Bruce skill wise, that statement is completely false IMO.

#90 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravisher said:

l love dick(wait?)

but i gotta go with daredevil

LOLZ, yes you do.

#91 Posted by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd pay money to see this on Pay per view!!!!!!

this is so hard!!!!

No it's not. Once Nightwing reads DD's unorthodox body language and figures him out, he will adjust the tempo and make Murdock fight his fight. He is far too versatile to be made to look flawed against a glorified jobber in Daredevil.

@k4tzm4n said:

@scarlet_spider_forever said:

HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Hey man, there's a stalemate option! :)

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH A CLEAR CONSCIENCE MAN

Nightwing.Dick's got agility that is barely even halfway matched,he's got ranged gear,he could always get Matt with a sonic weapon,even by accident,to just distract him as set-up for another attack.Dick wins,imo.at least.

This almost feels unfair with Dick carrying such dangerous weaponry. Daredevil is practically tailor made for this encounter, Nightwing has the tools and experience to disarm then incapacitate him.

#92 Posted by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@geno said:

Daredevil is by far the better fighter and physically superior to Nightwing. Sure, Dick has beaten Bane and he's trained by Batman, but Matt was trained by Stick - a martial artist (and more importantly, a trainer) far above Batman's level, and he has beaten opponents tougher than Bane. I only see Nightwing winning as a result of using sonics and other tech. Unless he starts dancing around bullets and batting them back at attackers, Dick will never be a match for Matt physically.

Dick's style lends itself to weaving/dodging/counter-striking. When he's battled Deathstroke in the past he was able to keep the fight at mid to long-range and use gravity to sustain distance. Nightwing is an evasive virtuoso, so yea dancing around projectiles and finding openings to swarm overmatched oppponents is kind of his thing. It's not cool to get hit. His n52 costume is resilient enough to withstand bullets. He can study movement and find discrepancies in your body language, his tech alone is cutting edge stuff. Single burst taser emitted from his suit, volt escrima, wing-dings, grappling hooks etc.. This is a dangerous fight for Matt Murdock. Dick Grayson is the real deal.

#93 Edited by edge007 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

SInce I don't think Dick can take Kingpin, I don't think Dick can take DD, either.

*shrugs*

#94 Posted by lordraiden (7626 posts) - - Show Bio

If Nightwing can thing outside the box, he's got a shot, otherwise, DD!

#95 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden:

If Nightwing can thing outside the box, he's got a shot, otherwise, DD!

Isn't that kinda Dicks thing? I say he wins 7/10

#96 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy clubs up dat chunky ass

#97 Edited by halovsmarvel (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing takes it....Skills wise they are pretty equal with Daredevil being the better tracker with better reflexes, but Nightwing has the superior tech that could screw with Daredevil.

#98 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil, but it would be a very close fight in my opinion.

#99 Posted by Bobsjonjon (234 posts) - - Show Bio

70's Disco Nightwing!

#100 Edited by jashro44 (25557 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothjammin:

No it's not. Once Nightwing reads DD's unorthodox body language and figures him out, he will adjust the tempo and make Murdock fight his fight. He is far too versatile to be made to look flawed against a glorified jobber in Daredevil.

I would appreciate if you can elaborate why daredevil is a jobber?

@nightwing_beyond:

I've read your Daredevil piece cover to cover and I've gotta say WELL DONE! Your scans and explinations certainly make me take back what I said in regards to it being a no contest.

Thank you. Glad to know I was able to help!

The portion of my response you highlighted isn't being taken into account for the fight though, I mentioned the flack Nightwing receives to justify my intro in explaining the characters attributes and accomplishments (to remind people that Nightwing hasn't been Batman's little Robin for some time now). His fan flack should have no bearing on this contest but, what I'm trying to say is that it will and there's nothing that can be done about it. I will agree that Daredevil has been superior to Nightwing for much longer since Matt Murdock hasn't needed to grow and develop like Dick Grayson. Only recently has Dick managed to fight among the big boys. There are many instances where members of the Batfamily face opponents that are their physical superiors

All right, my mistake. I see what you are saying. All though I don't think a lot of people are looking at it like that. I think nightwing is getting his fair share of credit.

I don't argue that Daredevil isn't stronger than Dick Grayson since Matt's argueably bulkier than Dick but, I doubt Matt can be more agile and acrobatic than someone who has trained a peak human levels since childhood. Dick's agility can help him avoid Matt's considerable blows while Dick attacks quickly and analyzes Daredevil.

Well on the subject of agility daredevil is one of the most agile people in marvel. The only person I can really think of off the top of my head who has better dodging feats would be spider-man. Its true nightwing has been training in acrobatics since his child hood however daredevil has also been training with stick when he was a child. They pretty much trained in every thing even acrobatics IIRC. Here are a few showings of daredevils acrobatics.

If daredevil isn't as agile as Grayson I am willing to wager that tit is only a marginal difference.

Nightwing may not be the planner Batman is but, his on the fly thinking not to mention his new Sherlock Holmes analysis ability can decipher his power since Daredevil would be able to keep up with Nightwing despite being less agile. With Daredevil's power figured out, Dick would use his sonics and would be able to pull a victory.

I have heard about nightwings body reading ability but my understanding of this ability is that it allows him to predict peoples moves and know how there felling at that moment? He can't really learn the history about a person by reading there muscles right? I don't see exactly how nightwing would know daredevil is blind. There aren't really any hints that would give it away IMO.

While this only one scenario of many that could go down, I trust that Dick's deductive mind is up to the task of merely throwing a sonic grenade. Daredevil having that weakness is what really seals it for me. I do however, think that this fight is way closer than I originally thought so you've certainly swayed my opinion in a great way. I also believe that Daredevil is physically stronger with the inclusion of the 450 pound weight piece in your post. I would love for this poll to pop up again when Nightwing's New 52 run has aged a little more. He seems to be getting more and more proficient as the issues go on. Thank you for the time you put into your post, it was most informative and had great visuals!

Well I think nightwing is likely going to go hand to hand first. It seems to be his preferred method of fighting. I think if he does figure out daredevil is blind it will be to late. He will all ready be in melee against someone who is IMO faster, stronger and more skilled. Which is going to do and he will need to focus on defending.

No problem. Always happy to help. I enjoyed the discussion.