• 74 results
badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By badazz
Jack Reacher that pretty boy no challenge!
Jack Reacher that pretty boy no challenge!
No Caption Provided

Its good versus evil in this battle today as we have Ed Blake from the movie the Watchmen going head to head in a few battles against one of my favorite character Jack Reacher

• MOVIE versions guys so feats from the books will not count sorry but thats just how this one is gonna be ok
  • ok guys i think some people are upset because of that one and honestly that is the last thing i want to do i want everybody to just have a good one, but i will say he can have comic feats included as i meant that when i said movie since they are exactly the same. But i never read before watchmen so none of that
  • cool round 1 will have them in a fist fight to the death
  • round 2 will have them in a gun fight outside in a military airbase with no one around but them, they will start at opposite sides of the map and Comedian will be armed with his dual D&L Sports Professional Model Longslide pistols and Jack Reacher has a Glock 19 obviously to the death
  • Round 3 is just for fun i guess because i feel three is the magic number. Jack has an m4a1 carbine with one frag grenade and blake has a AKM assualt rifle and 2 molitov cocktails and this will end in a death (its not really, the weapons that matter so much its more who is better with the shooting and equipment and i gave ed the typical bad guy arms.)
badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im going to just say bump, but i also hope that you guys enjoy this one

Quakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry man! I really can't decide.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comedian has the possible strength advantage but Reacher has him in skill and on screen accuracy.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: ah ok so comedian wins the fist fight and jack wins the guns?

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im pretty sure jack wins every round comedian dies again .

Mongoose.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

The Comedian doesn't even have feats aside from maybe bean-bagging civvies.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comedian doesn't stand a chance against any version of Jack Reacher.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@darthaznable: ah ok so comedian wins the fist fight and jack wins the guns?

Not even with fists. He showed no indication that he was as skilled as Jack.

Loading Video...

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Comedies wins the fist fight and number 3. Reacher takes round 2.

Why is it good vs evil?

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By badazz
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: You expect me to watch a 5.5 minute video and you're not even going to explain why this is important?

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By badazz

@erik: what i am proving is that marines have stood up for our country no matter what and can do what ever it takes to come out on top so that is a big feat as far as im concerned if you dont agree then you can leave and go to another country no one will stop you that is the great thing about america

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

Comedies wins the fist fight and number 3. Reacher takes round 2.

Why is it good vs evil?

hey thanks for responding i made it good vs evil because Jack is good and the Comedian is more towards neutral but i think in this battle he would be considered the bad one

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@erik: what i am proving is that marines have stood up for our country no matter what and can do what ever it takes to come out on top so that is a big feat as far as im concerned if you dont agree then you can leave and go to another country no one will stop you that is the great thing about america

That's... not proof of anything.

If saying marines are not immortal is good enough for you to deport someone from the country, then you are out of your mind.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: i am not deporting you but if you dont respect marines or even the army i think that you should just leave this country because they are working there butts off every day so people like you can have opions to even share. heck you say they are not immortal but its not the literal sense of immortality its there honor that is what makes them seem immortal and i give much respect to the troops

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@erik: i am not deporting you but if you dont respect marines or even the army i think that you should just leave this country because they are working there butts off every day so people like you can have opions to even share. heck you say they are not immortal but its not the literal sense of immortality its there honor that is what makes them seem immortal and i give much respect to the troops

LMFAO what the hell does this have to do with the Comedian? This is the silliest argument I have seen in a long time.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: Let me summarize the way your conversation with me has gone, just for perspective.

Me: The Comedian has no feats.

You: He mareen chargin hiz lazers!!!

Me: So what?

You: U haet maries go outta dis contry becuz Amerika!!!

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By legacy6364

@badazz said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That has nothing to do with anything.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@badazz: Let me summarize the way your conversation with me has gone, just for perspective.

lol this is silly, i accept your appology but please just try to respect others in the future and just be good in general

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@badazz said:

This is the most American thing I've ever read.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comedian, he defeated Ozymandias once and survived on Vietnam, he's pretty strong and smart.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@erik said:

lol this is silly, i accept your appology but please just try to respect others in the future and just be good in general

Trust me, there was no apology. Your argument was a pile of go-America nonsense. Not once did you formulate even a hint of a reasonable argument for why the Comedian can measure up. Chest-puffing about how anyone that questions the immortal nature of a marine is un-American is not, I repeat, not a logical argument for why the Comedian wins.

The summary was meant to be silly but probably not in the way you think it is silly.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: I didn't see anything that impressive there. Remember that a 60 year old comedian barefooted and in a bathrobe gave Ozi a pretty long fight and held his own for a while. This is the same guy who later in the movie catches a bullet and mops the floor with two other heroes. In the last fight he kicks someone across a room. I think Comedian takes this.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@bgibs13390: Jack is a limb breaker and knows which parts of the body to attack, weaken, and as I said before, break. The fight with Ozy wasn't even that long. Ozy wasn't even trying while Comedian was fighting for his life. Comedian was basically getting his butt handed to him. Yes Jack Reacher didn't fight anyone on par with Ozy but he has more actual combat feats than movie Comedian does. Jack, albeit not overly impressive, is still more impressive than movie Comedian.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgibs13390: WHAT!?! He didn't even touch ozy that wasn't even a fight that was assualt ozy beat him down and threw him out the window.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: i do apperciate the change of tone it takes a big man to realize he has made a mistake thank you and im not taking any sides on if the comedian can beat jack reacher im just letting you know about his military background

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deathstroke02

Jack every round. Shouldn't be much of a problem.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik

@badazz said:

@erik: i do apperciate the change of tone it takes a big man to realize he has made a mistake thank you and im not taking any sides on if the comedian can beat jack reacher im just letting you know about his military background

Lol this must be your solution to screwing up: Troll your own thread. Once again, there was no apology other than the one you hallucinated.

Marine training does not equip the Comedian for Jack Reacher.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: if you want to keep disparaging US Marines that is your opinion and i honestly hope you never need there services to save your life. i have tried to end this argument sensibly and you just keep egging me on.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@erik: if you want to keep disparaging US Marines that is your opinion and i honestly hope you never need there services to save your life. i have tried to end this argument sensibly and you just keep egging me on.

• Their*
  • If you really wanted to end the argument, you wouldn't reply me.
  • I am wondering if you are concussed right now because every reply you have made to me has some major disconnect with reality.
  • I have never disparaged the marines. Just because I don't stupidly think the marines are the answer to any obstacle, doesn't mean that I have belittled them.
badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By badazz

@erik: ok i am sorry but english is not my first language and i just feel very lucky to be accepted into this country and that is why i have been carrying on about how you disrespected my troops but to each his own

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@erik: ok i am sorry but english is not my first language and i just feel very lucky to be accepted into this country and that is why i have been carrying on about how you disrespected my troops but to each his own

The problem is that I didn't disrespect marines. Jack Reacher just has better showings than what the Comedian's vague training implies he can handle.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: i agree jack definitely wins this one.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deathstroke02

@erik said:

LOL

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By TheComedian_

@artyom I think this battle is stupid. Pitting someone who was in a movie for, like, 10 minutes, against someone who stars in their own action movie. Even if Comedian could win, there is no way to prove it because Comedian doesn't have many fight scenes. I think he should have done comic Comedian instead. It would have been a lot more fair. A lot of Comedian's skill is implied and hinted at, but hardly shown in the movie.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_: sorry you don't have to get mad just because i didnt do the comic its only because i didnt read before watchmen so i wouldnt know. i think someone with the name like the comedian would be friendlier and not call my battles stupid just because he disagrees with the answers of other people.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_: This is definitely true. Comic book Comedian was much better than his movie counterpart.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rogueshadow  Moderator

Jack Reacher.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Artyom

@badazz said:

@thecomedian_: sorry you don't have to get mad just because i didnt do the comic its only because i didnt read before watchmen so i wouldnt know. i think someone with the name like the comedian would be friendlier and not call my battles stupid just because he disagrees with the answers of other people.

It has nothing to do with the answers. It is the fact that you picked a character who got almost no on screen time vs. an action movie full of fight scenes. It is kind of stupid. Comedian had one feat in The Watchmen movie and that was him getting his a$$ kicked.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@badazz I'm not mad. I just think it's hilarious.

You'd expect someone named the Comedian to be friendly? Have you even seen Watchmen? The only scene I remember him being friendly in is the scene where he's talking Laurie...and that was like for less than 10 seconds.

Also, it has nothing to do answers.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you read The Watchmen? I'ts revealed that The Comedian had already beaten Ozymandias, and when the Comedian was beaten, he wasn't even expecting that, plus he wasn't the same, he discovered the Ozymandias' plans, Comedian can totally win this, I doubt Jack could ever beat a feat like Ozymandias.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: @thecomedian_: ok guys lets stay on topic because this is getting really out of my hands. well let me say that the comic book comedian is exactly the same as the movie just i didnt do the before watchmen feats so we can please lay off of that? and you know what you artyom at least the comedians name has a good feeling to it that i can feel a little bit less up tight, gosh...