The Combine(HL2) vs Warhammer 40k

KriegVRG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My friend stated that Combine could destroy anything without effort. Since "Striders can take a nuke and survive," which is obviously wrong but whatever. This is for his benefit.

The Combine forces invade the 40k Universe with everything they have.Combine have EVERYTHING at their disposal.

Warhammer 40k races have banded together to destroy Combine.

Mind you, we're talking about a multi-galactic empire with dark energy weapons and power against a single powerful galaxy. I need some opinions here.

Who would win in a straight up fight on the ground? (since we don't know what Combine spacecraft are capable of.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so, lets get somethings straight first, is the GEOM off the golden throne and well walking and so on? Are all heroes of warhammer allowed? Are they both in 1 universe ( sharing it ) if so which universe, if its a neutral universe does warhammer get the warp? Is everyone on the 40k side at their height or no? @kriegvrg

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sweet a Half-Life thread :)

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

KriegVRG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KriegVRG

@killerwasp: my bad for late answer. Let's go all out pre-heresy and then all out post-heresy. Everyone you can think of vs Combine both scenarios. Also, the Combine has come upon the WH40k galaxy by standard FTL travel, but because they entered the realm of WH40K, they have to travel through the warp.

Technically, Pre-Heresy, Eldar and Necron are screwed. But sure. Everyone is at their peak performance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriegvrg: Pre-heresy wins, post heresy stomps.

KriegVRG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: my friend says: "But the Combine have weaponry that utilizes dark energy and the Striders can tank a nuke." which he refuses to deny that a bunch of under-equipped rebels defeated this massive empire. I'm just rubbing it in. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriegvrg: sorry ur friend doesn't got a clue about warhammer then.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhszsgzsg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Combine was conquering universes they are universal possibly multiversal they would no diff destroy Warhammer and proceeds to destroy all of Marvel and DC combined.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9644e947fef
deactivated-5f9644e947fef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warhammer would easily mop the floor with the Combine's asses.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know what the other faction is but Imma say Warhammer. Because Warhammer ALWAYS wins.

Apasserby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yhszsgzsg: The Combine Destroying the entire marvel and dc combined?

I don't think so.

The combine can't even figure out how to create local teleportation technology.

The beyonders are near omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent beings, they live in the beyond realm which exist outside of the multiverse, they can manipulate reality itself, a single beyonder is probably enough to destroy an entire occupying force from one of The Combines conquered universes, now imagine the entire force of The Beyonders, The Combine/Universal Union wouldn't stand a chance.

There's also darkseid, darkseid in most comics is just an avatar of his true form which is the god of evil, the true embodiment of evil itself, if darkseid decided to combine all of his avatar from multiple universes he could erase a universe just by existing in it.