#1 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, whoever watches Supernatural will know what The Colt is. It's a specially made gun by the demon hunter Samuel Colt, and takes a special type of bullet. It can also take normal bullets, but the bullets it was specially designed for can kill anything Supernatural with one shot, as long as it's in a place where it could kill them.

For example, Most Demons can't be killed easily. But, if you shot one say in the head or in the heart with one of these bullets, it would kill them. But, if you hit them in a leg, it would most likely really hurt. Like bad.

So, the question is, Can The Colt Kill the King of Demons?

#2 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

From your own definition made, you have surely answered your own question.

It should be able to.

However, if the bullets/gun are effectively enchanted, would this enchantment need to be greater than that binding the form of Mephisto together ?

If that's the case, you may need a really powerful enchantment to pull it off against such a powerful target.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure cuz Mephisto is not a normal demon, he is an immortal.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Demon's are immortal too.

#6 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"I'm not sure cuz Mephisto is not a normal demon, he is an immortal."

In theory all Demons are immortal - it's just because he's bigger, nastier and scarier than most.

Thanks for the link to the gun info - it says,

"John Winchester claims that anything that is hit by one of the thirteen bullets fired from The Colt will die, including creatures that are normally immune to bullets".

Well until more info comes along, or a really major demon (on Mephisto's level) is confirmed to have been killed with it, I would assume from it's description that it will kill him.

#7 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Demon's are immortal too."

Okay, I don't know much about supernatural cuz in different comics sometimes demons are immortal and other times they aren't.

#8 Posted by The_Flash_Is_Too_Fast (330 posts) - - Show Bio

The Colt would kill him. Also I think if Dean could stab him with the first blade or Death's scythe he would die.