Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Cole and Dr. Doom setup a plot to turn the Charmed ones against Storm and Storm against the Charmed ones by some kind of mystical tech devised by both. Doom and Cole who both want them all dead. Each side will stop at nothing to see this through.

- Charmed ones can use feats from the TV shows and comic adaptations. 
- Battle starts on the golden gate bridge but can move anywhere.
- Charmed ones have one week of prep, Leo (as a white lighter, not an elder) is present for the prep feeding them intel but not in the battle
- Storm also has one week of prep, Black Panther is there helping her prep and has come across a file on the charmed ones but he is also not involved in the  actual battle.
- Both sides are convinced that the other must die to save the world so they will be going all out.

Charmed Ones

No Caption Provided
Versus

Storm
No Caption Provided

Bonus Round: Black Panther is able to help storm in this round, he has a file on the charmed ones, Leo and has a full week of prep. Leo (as a white lighter) is also in the bonus round to help the charmed ones.

Who will DIE!?
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Phylos

the actual witches kill the fake witch.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Godabed

I think under this scenario, and the doom wars showing.  Storm would probably be be fitted with anti-magic gear.  In a week the girls can come up with a number of spells and projectiles to counter storm's powers, that they know of.  I don't know specifically how much intel they will have on each other that's cloudy.  I think for the Halli well Page would be the deciding factor given her powers, she could call any attack away from storm and redirect. but if storm prevents her or the sisters from speaking the battle will completely go in storm's way.  If they prep, and go goddess before the fight Storm would probably lose outright because it would be impossible to KO them.  Now in the same respect BP could appeal to the Panther God for some kind of protection.

Good Match both sides have good potential to win, and it's tough to call.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Roddy010

Very nice thread...It's kinda hard to decide but I'll get back to you on this one...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Roddy010 said:

Very nice thread...It's kinda hard to decide but I'll get back to you on this one...

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Bump

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By HolySerpent

Piper solos

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sideslash

@HolySerpent: Agreed.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@CapitolPunishment: Is this most up-to-date comic version Charmed Ones?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian

The Charmed ones wins this one. I don't see how she can stop Piper from "freezing" her and then blasting her.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@HolySerpent said:
Piper solos
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Saren

@HolySerpent said:

Piper solos
Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Danny789

@HolySerpent said:

Piper solos

But since Storm is naturally a good witch Piper's powers wont work on her.

Storm wins!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@HolySerpent said:

Piper solos
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm wins here. Wtih the assistance of Black panther who has very advanced technology and also have magical stuff, Storm is pretty much untouchable in this fight.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

in every battle storm has won she had at least nine toes and in that picture she had all ten toes so there is no way the goddess loses this one

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010 said:

Same for me. It's hard to quantify with this degree of prep on either side and the degree of power of wakandan magic or Storm's latent magic.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By Decoy Elite

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

in every battle storm has won she had at least nine toes and in that picture she had all ten toes so there is no way the goddess loses this one

Lies.

You clearly can't see her toes due to the pic being cut off. :P

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Roddy010 said:

Same for me. It's hard to quantify with this degree of prep on either side.

Agree with this. Although I would think that the Charmed Ones possess the advantage unless BP has countered time freezing magic and the like before.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Son Of Storm

As much as I love the sisters they will fall before Storm. They each know info on the other so Storm would know that Piper could freeze her. The problem is Piper has to motion for her powers to work. In the time it would take for her to raise her hands and gesture Storm could hit all three of them with any number of elemental attacks. The wide and open space of the bridge makes it all the more easier for her to strike with deadly speed/accuracy.

@Danny789 said:

@HolySerpent said:

Piper solos

But since Storm is naturally a good witch Piper's powers wont work on her.

Storm wins!!!

Umm Piper's powers work on good witches. That limitation has long been overcome.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK said:

Yes, current versions

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By charlieboy

leaning towards the charmed ones. paige has that orb shield to protect them now. not to mention phoebe's premonitions will give them a great advantage. plus they could just go back in time if they lose and redo the fight til they like the outcome. lol

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@CapitolPunishment said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Yes, current versions

Just wanna make sure if were counting Prue.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm no expert on the charmed ones, just know them from the show (my sisters used to watch it) and the comments here on the vine. Can the sisters use there more potent attacks without speaking/physically attacking?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

leaning towards the charmed ones. paige has that orb shield to protect them now. not to mention phoebe's premonitions will give them a great advantage. plus they could just go back in time if they lose and redo the fight til they like the outcome. lol

Do you think Paige is fast enough to pull it off?

How so?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son Of Storm

@CapitolPunishment said:

I'm no expert on the charmed ones, just know them from the show (my sisters used to watch it) and the comments here on the vine. Can the sisters use there more potent attacks without speaking/physically attacking?

All of them can use their powers without speaking but as with most magical beings their most powerful attacks(spells) have to be said aloud.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By charlieboy

well paige's shield is still pretty new so not a lot of feats on that. phoebe's premonitions could feasibly tell them how the battle will go and let them prepare even better.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

well paige's shield is still pretty new so not a lot of feats on that. phoebe's premonitions could feasibly tell them how the battle will go and let them prepare even better.

Indeed. But I was thinking that Storm's powers would still be able to pass through. We've never seen it block out psionic energy before.

Phoebe doesn't have that type of control over her premonitions (at least from what I've seen) to let her have a play-by-play of the battle.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By charlieboy

i was just thinking it would block out any wind or lightning attacks long enough for the girls to do something. and i think that phoebe's power generally gives them the right information to win. i don't think it would give them a play by play.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

i was just thinking it would block out any wind or lightning attacks long enough for the girls to do something. and i think that phoebe's power generally gives them the right information to win. i don't think it would give them a play by play.

If she's fast enough to deploy it. In every scene she's needed to put her hands up or throw her arm out. In a bloodlusted match I don't think Storm would give her the time.

IIRC she still needs to touch something in order to get a premonition. So unless their prep comes with a lock of Storm's clothing or hair she may have to get by on her famous intuition.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By charlieboy

she doesn't literally have to touch storm or a belonging of hers to get a premonition. i remember her getting premonitions from touching newspapers and other such things that were not directly tied to the demon of the week. as for paige she can pretty much dodge storm's attacks by orbing out. she was fast enough to orb various energy attacks and orb out of the way of numerous energy attacks as well.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

she doesn't literally have to touch storm or a belonging of hers to get a premonition. i remember her getting premonitions from touching newspapers and other such things that were not directly tied to the demon of the week.

True but I never recalled her getting a premonition of a foe in direct combat without touching something that belong to them or concerned them (like a page from the Book).

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By charlieboy

well if they are being informed of storm i am sure that they will have some kind of material that realates to her. an article on the internet. a magazine about the queen of wakanda something like that.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

well if they are being informed of storm i am sure that they will have some kind of material that realates to her. an article on the internet. a magazine about the queen of wakanda something like that.

Even so that doesn't guarantee she will get something related to them getting victory. It may show her and her sisters smoldering skeletons...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By charlieboy

right but it could very well just give them a piece of information that will be the key to victory. i can see the girls winning in several ways. they could just go into the fight chanting the power of three will set us free spell which protected them and destroyed their enemies. they could send in astral decoys as a distraction first. paige could orb storm's lightning back at her. magneto defeated storm with that tactic several times.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By PikminMania

Couldn't help but notice the only people rooting for Storm are the fanboys...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By charlieboy

i would not classify son of storm as a fanboy.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Belladonna

My kind of battle. I'd say it can go both ways but leaning more towards the Charmed Ones.

Paige could simply shield her and her sisters, allowing time for Piper to freeze Storm into place, or Phoebe, since someone tried bringing Storm's mystical lineage into this, Phoebe could turn it against Storm. Wouldn't be of a surprise there. There's many scenario for this battle.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm

@charlieboy said:

right but it could very well just give them a piece of information that will be the key to victory.

Either of our "plays" are complete speculation. Times like this make me wish she had more control over her premonitions.

they could just go into the fight chanting the power of three will set us free spell which protected them and destroyed their enemies

Each time the power of three spell has been used it has absorbed the magical energy directed at them amplified it and sent it back to their opponent. I've never seen it stop a natural force such as strong winds or extreme temperatures. Both of which you already know Storm can summon instantaneously.

they could send in astral decoys as a distraction first.

Just like Zankou found out when he tried to steal one of their powers they aren't real. Storm could tell this as well via her energy sight. They are nothing but illusions with none of the intricacies of the human body.

paige could orb storm's lightning back at her

Paige would first have to react to the lightning coming down from the sky.

magneto defeated storm with that tactic several times.

Charlie lets not open that can of PIS okay?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Decoy Elite

@PikminMania said:

Son of Storm isn't a fanboy.

@Charmix said:

My kind of battle. I'd say it can go both ways but leaning more towards the Charmed Ones.

Paige could simply shield her and her sisters, allowing time for Piper to freeze Storm into place, or Phoebe, since someone tried bringing Storm's mystical lineage into this, Phoebe could turn it against Storm. Wouldn't be of a surprise there. There's many scenario for this battle.

The question of if Paige can shield her sisters fast enough should be brought up.

Or is that something she can do pre-fight?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Son Of Storm
@charlieboy said:
i would not classify son of storm as a fanboy.
Thanks Charlie. I miss the old viners who know the actual fanboys.
@Charmix said:

I came out of the shadows for this! Away with you child!!!

Even if Paige managed to summon her shield Storm is fully aware of their powers so she could instantly summon a blinding fog. Piper would have to have an idea of where Storm is to freeze her. She could just freeze the whole bridge. While Storm could still see/feel them. And strike.

I would want her to loose JUST so I could see what they would come up with. I'd be happy forever.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Decoy Elite said:

@PikminMania said:

Son of Storm isn't a fanboy.

@Charmix said:

The question of if Paige can shield her sisters fast enough should be brought up.

I don't think that would be allowed.....
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Belladonna

@PikminMania said:

My baby SoS isn't a fan boy ;x

@Decoy Elite said:

@Charmix said:

I would assume so. Plus with the added prep, the three would surely devise a plan, eg. using potions as distractions, creating duplicate of themselves via spell. Multiple things.

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

Even if Paige managed to summon her shield Storm is fully aware of their powers so she could instantly summon a blinding fog. Piper would have to have an idea of where Storm is to freeze her. She could just freeze the whole bridge. While Storm could still see/feel them. And strike.

I would want her to loose JUST so I could see what they would come up with. I'd be happy forever.

Me sorry, I couldn't keep my hands away from the cookie jars D';

She could, but Piper molecular combustion would then separate the fog, bursting their molecules via. explosion, which would then give them a little view to full clear, if not I don't see why can't orb away the water molecules within the fog and idk bfr (just teasing) Storm ;p. lol

Storm is impressive, but against magic, theres a whole lot of diversity involved. The Charmed Ones might even bind her powers via a spell or god knows what running through their head.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Storm Calling

Great debating going on here, I'll lean more towards Storm but I think the charmed ones have a good chance of defeating her. Nice to see you around battling it out SOS. :)

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Charmix said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

She could, but Piper molecular combustion would then separate the fog, bursting their molecules via. explosion, which would then give them a little view to full clear, if not I don't see why can't orb away the water molecules within the fog and idk bfr (just teasing) Storm ;p. lol

Storm is impressive, but against magic, theres a whole lot of diversity involved. The Charmed Ones might even bind her powers via a spell or god knows what running through their head.

I can cut them off. :)

She'd have to be blasting for a while to clear away enough fog to clear the area. I don't even now if Paige could orb fog. I've never seen her orb anything like that before..

True. But the people using magic have to be fast enough to actually use it. 

@Charmix said:

@PikminMania said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Charmix said:

I would assume so. Plus with the added prep, the three would surely devise a plan, eg. using potions as distractions, creating duplicate of themselves via spell. Multiple things.

Then technically Storm could be doing the same. Summoning horrible weather (winds and rains nothing fatal). Setting up elemental attacks and such. Added to the info she received she might be able to come up with a plan.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Storm Calling said:

Great debating going on here, I'll lean more towards Storm but I think the charmed ones have a good chance of defeating her. Nice to see you around battling it out SOS. :)

I couldn't stay away. This battle had my name all over it. The only thing that could make it perfect is if some characters from Buffy were thrown in.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Belladonna

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

She'd have to be blasting for a while to clear away enough fog to clear the area. I don't even now if Paige could orb fog. I've never seen her orb anything like that before..

Lmao, I need them<3

She orbed energy and plasma, I think liquid is well within in her range (Remember that episode where she orbed ooze? lol ), plus added with the fact that Prue and her share the same gifts in a sense, and Prue "orbed" water in a cup before.

Paige and and Phoebe, well it's mainly in Phoebe's jurisdiction. She was shown fast enough to say a spell in a nick of time.

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

@PikminMania said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Charmix said:

Then technically Storm could be doing the same. Summoning horrible weather (winds and rains nothing fatal). Setting up elemental attacks and such. Added to the info she received she might be able to come up with a plan.

Yes, but would good will that do, when Piper can freeze them? Hold them into place for a while. Phoebe is the key as well, her premonition might not always be on her side, but it gives them conviction to work on a plan to ensure it doesn't happen, then again it can predict her first attack, just enough for Paige to whip up a shield.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By charlieboy

i am pretty sure that astral bodies have substance in charmed. prue's astral body was able to attack people. and paige is fast enough to orb energy attacks. she does it all the time. and she could orb storm around as well like when she threw those demons around. and if the girls know about storm's powers they can cast a spell to counter her senses. they charmed ones just have to many options to them. and the power of three spell was used against magical entities but that doesn't mean it can't work on a non magic opponent. i am curious if phoebe can channel storm's powers since they are definitely connected to her emotions.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Charmix said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

Lmao, I need them<3

She orbed energy and plasma, I think liquid is well within in her range (Remember that episode where she orbed ooze? lol ), plus added with the fact that Prue and her share the same gifts in a sense, and Prue "orbed" water in a cup before.

Paige and and Phoebe, well it's mainly in Phoebe's jurisdiction. She was shown fast enough to say a spell in a nick of time.

@Son Of Storm said:

@Charmix said:

@PikminMania said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Charmix said:

Yes, but would good will that do, when Piper can freeze them? Hold them into place for a while. Phoebe is the key as well, her premonition might not always be on her side, but it gives them conviction to work on a plan to ensure it doesn't happen, then again it can predict her first attack, just enough for Paige to whip up a shield.

Since when can Piper freeze wind and rain (I did see her do it in one issue but that was called into major question). Not to mention the instant the battle started Storm would amp it up to bone shattering wind and earth grinding rain. Not to mention Storm can fly to the other side of the bridge while hidden in the fog if she feels threatened. In the time it would take for them to orb there Storm could attack.

You forget Storm has info on them as well. So what's stopping Storm from just setting up multiple attacks? Her shields are strong but nothing suggests that they would/can block out environmental disturbances. The only thing I've seen her shield block is a fire attack and a vanquish.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Charmix: @Son Of Storm: Don't keep me in your quote pyramids. :P

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers