lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lord_oraculous016

which race would win in an epic battle? 

the enigmatic race of cosmic beings known as the Celestials.. 

No Caption Provided

• One Above All
  • Arishem the Judge
  • Ashema the Listener
  • Devron the Experimenter
  • Eson the Searcher
  • Exitar the Executioner
  • Gamiel the Manipulator
  • Gammenon the Gatherer
  • Hargen the Measurer
  • Jemiah the Analyzer
  • Nezarr the Calculator
  • Oneg the Prober
  • Tefral the Surveyor
  • Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial (prior to ascension as the Fulcrum)
  • Ziran the Tester

the mystical beings that were worshiped before the existence of logic itself know as the Old Gods.. 

No Caption Provided
  • Chthon - He who Holds the Darkness
  • Gaea - Primeval Mother Goddess of the Earth
  • Oshtur - Bright Lady of the Dawn
  • Set - The Serpent Emperor of the Seas
  • Cthulhu - The Great One
  • Hastur - He Who Is Not to be Named
  • Shub-Niggurath - The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young
  • Nyarlathotep - The Crawling Chaos
  • Yog-Sothoth - The Lurker at the Threshold
  • Shuma-Gorath - He who Sleeps but shall Awake

all are at full power.. 

which race would win? 

all comments are welcome.. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Old gods win.
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By andre54

i'm thinking celestials

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend

celestials

Ortsab Ecnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ortsab Ecnal

i see no fulcrom magic invoking taimut and scathan is unpressent in the list too so the ancient of old gods win through bfr. 

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LONGTIME

Celestials win easily.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor

celestials easy.............

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Gaea's power alone is multiversal and she isn't as powerful as Chthon or set.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#9  Edited By AssertingValor

First two and exitar   take this  without the rest...................................
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Old Gods defeat the Celetstials.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jezer

I like how everyone in this thread acts like they don't know how to argue.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
???
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

Tiamut even before his ascension to Fulcrum was still very powerful, it took the whole host to take him out.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Grand Ninja
@daak1212 said:
Tiamut even before his ascension to Fulcrum was still very powerful, it took the whole host to take him out.
What are host?
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja said:
@daak1212 said:
What are host?
a bunch of gay looking 2000feet tallers visit earth and experiment on humans see if they are fit to survive
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonNemesis

Before I would say the Celestials, but after Thanos Imperative and CW I'm left to wonder if the Celestials are trully the bigger dogs in there after seeing them fighting equally with the Many Angled Ones, and after Gaea suposelly being the 1st thing that appeared and could make stuff like All-Father Hercules.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666

Gods are more powerfull, even numbers won't help Celestials.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 0011010110
@czarny_samael said:
Gods are more powerfull, even numbers won't help Celestials.
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LONGTIME said:
Celestials win easily.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thor's hammmer

@higher_evolutionary

what? with Gaea's power Hercules recreated the multiverse. SET and Chthon are at the very least her equal. no celestial has done anything like that.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bigcimmerian

Elder gods wins easily.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Spite thread. Gaea solos, or Chthon solos.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was said that Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial shook in terror upon witnessing that the advent of Set in his dreams.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

it was said that Set's return to the Earth dimension would destroy the entire universe.. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^_^
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boobster

Celestials win.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Grand Ninja said:
@daak1212 said:
What are host?
a bunch of gay looking 2000feet tallers visit earth and experiment on humans see if they are fit to survive
Do not use gay as an insult.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433
i meant as in lame

and a lot of people use it why are you picking on me for
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@higher_evolutionary: I jump on anyone who uses it that I see,ask.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Boobster

I find it funny how people call Celestials "gay looking". Look at the "Old Gods". Isn't Chthon "gay looking" ? Half naked ugly demon in a cape and a hood ? A green octopus from japanese videos for perverts ? At least Celestials don't lool like a pile of crap with eyes or some heads flying in space.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Boobster:Based on what? On a fanboism? Chthon stomps all of them easily. Or Gaea, or, maybe, Set (i am not sure about that).
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssejllenrad

TOAA solos... Oh wait that's a different OAA.... Damn you Marvel for confusing my simpleton brain!

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By alexandrinus
@Thor's hammmer
Hercules did not use Gaea's power. He used the power given to him by Amadeus Cho. Hercules still didn't know how to control all his power and what Gaea did was "teach" him how to use it. If anything than that, Gaea added her powers to those Hercules already had. 

Even though I like the old gods as characters, I think the celestials hold more power than the old gods and would  win the figth.
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By alexandrinus
@Thor's hammmer said:

I had no idea of that. Can this be confirmed? Is Gaea really a multiversal character?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandrinus said:

@Thor's hammmer: Hercules did not use Gaea's power. He used the power given to him by Amadeus Cho. Hercules still didn't know how to control all his power and what Gaea did was "teach" him how to use it. If anything than that, Gaea added her powers to those Hercules already had.  

the power that Amadeus Cho got from gathering Hebe's ambrosia, Idunn's golden apples, the spells of the Book of Thoth, and the amrita cup of Dhanavantari only gave him the power of a Skyfather at the very least.. 

No Caption Provided

the power gain from these items may grant someone the power on par or probably greater of a Skyfather.. and we have all seen all Skyfathers fell before the Chaos King.. what Gaea did is she let Pele, the Goddess of Fire and Volcanoes to burn away Hercules' physical body.. with this Gaea taught Hercules how creation fought for life in the endless void.. with it, Gaea taught Hercules how to master the nigh-omnipotent power within him and in the process imbued Hercules with her own.. Hercules was then recreated with the power and mastery of all the Gods as well as that of the primeval Mother-Goddess herself.. 

@Thor's hammmer said:

I had no idea of that. Can this be confirmed? Is Gaea really a multiversal character?
upon the publication of Chaos War, such claims can now be suggested.. why? Elder Gods had been described to be capable of influencing things in more than just a single universe.. the Serpent crown for one, can be found on hundreds of alternate universes and all these crowns are mystically connected to Set.. Chthon's Darkhold can also be found on alternate realities such as that of the 5th series of Marvel Zombies plus the fact that Chthon's power has affected alternate realities via the Scarlet Witch.. on Chaos War, Gaea has been described as the fountain-head of creation as she was the first being to have ever sprang from the chaos and void which is the Chaos King.. as the Mother Goddess, she apparently populated (both sexually and asexually) the Earth and subsequently the universe itself with new but lesser divinities and protected the emerging new life.. she is the spirit of the Earth, probably not just on 616 but all existing alternate Earths similar to her brother Set's connection with the Serpent Crown across all realities.. this is the reason why the Chaos King, who apparently has proven himself to be a multiversal entity, views Gaea as his greatest and oldest enemy as she is the reason why he came tumbling down in the cosmic hierarchy.. Gaea in her Celtic name "Danu" has also been invoked in other continuities such as that of Kull II #2 and King Conan #3 and some issues in Conan Savage.. 

Even though I like the old gods as characters, I think the celestials hold more power than the old gods and would  win the figth.

one quick question.. has it ever been stated that the Celestials possess power to destroy a universe or can be a threat to Eternity himself? for as i recall, the Celestials obeys Eternity's orders.. 

No Caption Provided

^_^
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jedisupermaster

I think Chthon can beat all celestials at once.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tron_bonne
@Jedisupermaster: All at once is probably stretching it a little. He would probably need to make preparations.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@tron_bonne: Nope. Scarlet Witch with a little portion of Chthons power was an omniversal threat. Chthon blinks - all celestials dies.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lordraiden
@Jedisupermaster said:
I think Chthon can beat all celestials at once.
Now that's funny.
Goyo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Goyo77
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@higher_evolutionary: I jump on anyone who uses it that I see,ask.
this sounded so dirty the first time i read it.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By daak1212
@lord_oraculous016 said:
it was said that Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial shook in terror upon witnessing that the advent of Set in his dreams.. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

it was said that Set's return to the Earth dimension would destroy the entire universe.. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 ^_^
Black Celestial is not Tiaumut the Dreaming believe it or not.  Set's return and destroying the universe seems more like a gradual thing as opposed to a instant thing.  Tiamut and Exitar are the heavy hitters for the celestial's while Scathan is pretty much there coach.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By daak1212
@lord_oraculous016: About the final thing with Celestials should not be able to beat Eternity because of him being maker and such.  That isnt really fair to say because many creations can beat the precursor and have one example is Fury and MJJ
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said: 
Black Celestial is not Tiaumut the Dreaming believe it or not.  Set's return and destroying the universe seems more like a gradual thing as opposed to a instant thing.  Tiamut and Exitar are the heavy hitters for the celestial's while Scathan is pretty much there coach.
yes, i think they are different individuals.. probably.. but still, one cannot deny that Set possess the power to do so.. what is Tiamut's greatest feat so far prior to his ascension with the Fulcrum? 

@lord_oraculous016: About the final thing with Celestials should not be able to beat Eternity because of him being maker and such.  That isnt really fair to say because many creations can beat the precursor and have one example is Fury and MJJ
true enough.. but the question still remains, does the Celestial ever been destroyed to possess power at a universal scale? or even being a threat to Eternity?
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By alexandrinus
@lord_oraculous016
Yeh, I knew that Amadeus Cho got it reuniting some items, Just couldn't remember what those were i didn't bother to look :P 

Damn, I had completely forgot about the Serpent Crown and the Darkhold. Yes, it is true that both have manifested themselves in diferent universes/realities. That migth be proof enough that the old gods are truly multiversal.

About the Celestials,it was never stated, but what we've seen of them, I thought that could be obvious. I'm not saying that one single Celestial could be a Universal threat, but many if them I think they could. And in this figth are reunited what is believed to be the most powerful of the Celestials. I don't they serve the Fulcrum? Are the Fulcrum and Eternity one and the same? 

By the way, thanks about the information. I migth actually come to change my mind about who'd win this figth. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Boobster
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@alexandrinus said:

@Thor's hammmer: Hercules did not use Gaea's power. He used the power given to him by Amadeus Cho. Hercules still didn't know how to control all his power and what Gaea did was "teach" him how to use it. If anything than that, Gaea added her powers to those Hercules already had.  

the power that Amadeus Cho got from gathering Hebe's ambrosia, Idunn's golden apples, the spells of the Book of Thoth, and the amrita cup of Dhanavantari only gave him the power of a Skyfather at the very least.. 

No Caption Provided

the power gain from these items may grant someone the power on par or probably greater of a Skyfather.. and we have all seen all Skyfathers fell before the Chaos King.. what Gaea did is she let Pele, the Goddess of Fire and Volcanoes to burn away Hercules' physical body.. with this Gaea taught Hercules how creation fought for life in the endless void.. with it, Gaea taught Hercules how to master the nigh-omnipotent power within him and in the process imbued Hercules with her own.. Hercules was then recreated with the power and mastery of all the Gods as well as that of the primeval Mother-Goddess herself.. 

@Thor's hammmer said:

upon the publication of Chaos War, such claims can now be suggested.. why? Elder Gods had been described to be capable of influencing things in more than just a single universe.. the Serpent crown for one, can be found on hundreds of alternate universes and all these crowns are mystically connected to Set.. Chthon's Darkhold can also be found on alternate realities such as that of the 5th series of Marvel Zombies plus the fact that Chthon's power has affected alternate realities via the Scarlet Witch.. on Chaos War, Gaea has been described as the fountain-head of creation as she was the first being to have ever sprang from the chaos and void which is the Chaos King.. as the Mother Goddess, she apparently populated (both sexually and asexually) the Earth and subsequently the universe itself with new but lesser divinities and protected the emerging new life.. she is the spirit of the Earth, probably not just on 616 but all existing alternate Earths similar to her brother Set's connection with the Serpent Crown across all realities.. this is the reason why the Chaos King, who apparently has proven himself to be a multiversal entity, views Gaea as his greatest and oldest enemy as she is the reason why he came tumbling down in the cosmic hierarchy.. Gaea in her Celtic name "Danu" has also been invoked in other continuities such as that of Kull II #2 and King Conan #3 and some issues in Conan Savage.. 

one quick question.. has it ever been stated that the Celestials possess power to destroy a universe or can be a threat to Eternity himself? for as i recall, the Celestials obeys Eternity's orders.. 

No Caption Provided
 ^_^
Lie. None of the elder gods is multiversal. There is Set in each universe. Marvel Zombies are not canon, what's your point ? Gaea is not the fountainhead of all life, you do realise Chaos War is a poor plot story arc ? If ever, it would be Brio, but not Gaea.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By daak1212
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@daak1212 said: 
yes, i think they are different individuals.. probably.. but still, one cannot deny that Set possess the power to do so.. what is Tiamut's greatest feat so far prior to his ascension with the Fulcrum? 

true enough.. but the question still remains, does the Celestial ever been destroyed to possess power at a universal scale? or even being a threat to Eternity?
To the first question: He trashed the Horde who are equal to Celestials, when he ascended and journeyed with Fulcrum he had the power of the Horde, Celestials, and Watchers.  Still not sure how strong the Fulcrum is truthfully but by using old scans of the Celestials and Abstract hear-say I'm guessing very very multiversal, probably Chthon with Darkholme. I would also like to state that the entire second host had to jump Tiamut to take him out.

Second Question:  Individually no, but I heard that if they all combine powers they should be able to take out Eternity relatively easily.  Franklin Richards is said to be equal to a mid tier Celestial and he seems to have powers to warp on a universal scale so maybe, maybe not.  Im not really sure one can actually test this as Celestials really don't flex there full power.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said: 
Lie. None of the elder gods is multiversal. There is Set in each universe. Marvel Zombies are not canon, what's your point ? Gaea is not the fountainhead of all life, you do realise Chaos War is a poor plot story arc ? If ever, it would be Brio, but not Gaea.
what is your proof then that all i said were lies.. during Marvel Two-In-One, Hugh Jones needed to acquire the Serpent Crown from Earth-S and in Marvel Team-Up #5, when the Serpent Crown was taken to Project: PEGASUS, the crown influenced the staff at the complex and eventually overpowering the wills of everyone who works there.. these workers then set about transporting other Serpent Crowns from alternate realities to the Project, finally amassing 777 such crowns which are then merged to create one giant Crown which is to be used to facilitate Set’s return to Earth suggesting that all the Serpent crowns from alternate realities are all mystically connected and powered by Set of Earth 616.. Chaos War, no matter how the writers messed up the continuity is still a canon publication and according to it, Gaea was the fountain-head of all life and the first being to have sprung from the darkness and chaos of the Chaos King..  
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: ... 

To the first question: He trashed the Horde who are equal to Celestials, when he ascended and journeyed with Fulcrum he had the power of the Horde, Celestials, and Watchers.  Still not sure how strong the Fulcrum is truthfully but by using old scans of the Celestials and Abstract hear-say I'm guessing very very multiversal, probably Chthon with Darkholme. I would also like to state that the entire second host had to jump Tiamut to take him out. 

impressive.. yet, why is it that before his ascension with the Fulcrum, Tiamut shook in horror upon the possible advent of Set? also, why would the Watchers create the Archons billions of years ago to ensure that Set does not return to Earth dimension.. 

Second Question:  Individually no, but I heard that if they all combine powers they should be able to take out Eternity relatively easily.  Franklin Richards is said to be equal to a mid tier Celestial and he seems to have powers to warp on a universal scale so maybe, maybe not.  Im not really sure one can actually test this as Celestials really don't flex there full power.

so you are saying that the combined might of the Celestials can possibly defeat Eternity.. any proof of this? so do you think that the combined might of the celestial can defeat the Old Gods when each of the Old Gods possess power to destroy a universe at the very least, plus the fact that Chthon's mere manifestation on Earth was slowly killing Eternity himself.. also, Franklin Richards never warped reality on a universal scale.. his best feat was creating a pocket universe which is still very much smaller compared to the actual universe itself.. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Boobster
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Boobster said: 
what is your proof then that all i said were lies.. during Marvel Two-In-One, Hugh Jones needed to acquire the Serpent Crown from Earth-S and in Marvel Team-Up #5, when the Serpent Crown was taken to Project: PEGASUS, the crown influenced the staff at the complex and eventually overpowering the wills of everyone who works there.. these workers then set about transporting other Serpent Crowns from alternate realities to the Project, finally amassing 777 such crowns which are then merged to create one giant Crown which is to be used to facilitate Set’s return to Earth suggesting that all the Serpent crowns from alternate realities are all mystically connected and powered by Set of Earth 616.. Chaos War, no matter how the writers messed up the continuity is still a canon publication and according to it, Gaea was the fountain-head of all life and the first being to have sprung from the darkness and chaos of the Chaos King..  
Didn't Phoenix kill Set ?
Gaea is not a fountainhead of all life, and she hasn't sprung from the darkness, if you truly believe what that #$%ing Chaos War arc says, then the fact she was spawned from Demiurge can be dismissed, right ? Cool story, bro.
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@daak1212: ... 

impressive.. yet, why is it that before his ascension with the Fulcrum, Tiamut shook in horror upon the possible advent of Set? also, why would the Watchers create the Archons billions of years ago to ensure that Set does not return to Earth dimension.. 

so you are saying that the combined might of the Celestials can possibly defeat Eternity.. any proof of this? so do you think that the combined might of the celestial can defeat the Old Gods when each of the Old Gods possess power to destroy a universe at the very least, plus the fact that Chthon's mere manifestation on Earth was slowly killing Eternity himself.. also, Franklin Richards never warped reality on a universal scale.. his best feat was creating a pocket universe which is still very much smaller compared to the actual universe itself.. 
You do realise Celestials were the only ones who could contain the Goblin Force, who absorbed Phoenix Force and managed to deal with Galactus ? None of the Elder Gods possess the power to destroy the universe, Celestials will put these gods on their knees.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: ... 

Didn't Phoenix kill Set? 

no.. it was actually the other way around.. in the divergent reality of "When Atlantis Attacks", Set was summoned back to Earth dimension.. Rachel Summers summoned the power of the Phoenix Force only to be absorbed by Set.. in that reality, Set actually conquered the universe..  

Gaea is not a fountainhead of all life, and she hasn't sprung from the darkness, if you truly believe what that #$%ing Chaos War arc says, then the fact she was spawned from Demiurge can be dismissed, right ? Cool story, bro.   

i am very much aware of Gaea's history with the Demiurge.. and i do have to admit the Chaos War took for granted the established origins of certain characters.. this is something that Marvel needs to clear up.. until that time comes, both origins can be considered canon, but i have to admit that i agree with the origins concerning the Demiurge.. Chaos War's origins was more connected with the Greek cosmology concerning Gaea.. 

You do realise Celestials were the only ones who could contain the Goblin Force, who absorbed Phoenix Force and managed to deal with Galactus ? None of the Elder Gods possess the power to destroy the universe, 

do you also realize that that happened in an alternate reality.. the Goblin Force dose not exist in the prime continuity.. also, the defeat of the Phoenix Force in the reality does not make sense as all life was supposed to cease to exist upon its death.. more logical response is that the Goblin Force did not truly devoured the Phoenix Force in that reality, but rather the cosmic energy guise it uses when manifesting in the physical universe.. also, if you were not aware, Jean grey, just recalling an echo of the Phoenix within her allowed her to destroy the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge..  

None of the Elder Gods possess the power to destroy the universe, Celestials will put these gods on their knees.

is there any way you can prove these claims with factual feats rather than just speculations.. it was never even hinted that Celestials possess power to destroy a single universe, unless you can prove that otherwise.. while Elder Gods has been shown and described to possess power to destroy universes.. plus the fact that the combined power of Galactus, the Proemial Gods and the Celestials failed to defeat the Many Angled-Ones, parody of the Great Old Ones who are basically cousins of the Elder Gods..
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Boobster
@lord_oraculous016 said:

Didn't Phoenix kill Set? 

no.. it was actually the other way around.. in the divergent reality of "When Atlantis Attacks", Set was summoned back to Earth dimension.. Rachel Summers summoned the power of the Phoenix Force only to be absorbed by Set.. in that reality, Set actually conquered the universe..  

i am very much aware of Gaea's history with the Demiurge.. and i do have to admit the Chaos War took for granted the established origins of certain characters.. this is something that Marvel needs to clear up.. until that time comes, both origins can be considered canon, but i have to admit that i agree with the origins concerning the Demiurge.. Chaos War's origins was more connected with the Greek cosmology concerning Gaea.. 

You do realise Celestials were the only ones who could contain the Goblin Force, who absorbed Phoenix Force and managed to deal with Galactus ? None of the Elder Gods possess the power to destroy the universe, 

do you also realize that that happened in an alternate reality.. the Goblin Force dose not exist in the prime continuity.. also, the defeat of the Phoenix Force in the reality does not make sense as all life was supposed to cease to exist upon its death.. more logical response is that the Goblin Force did not truly devoured the Phoenix Force in that reality, but rather the cosmic energy guise it uses when manifesting in the physical universe.. also, if you were not aware, Jean grey, just recalling an echo of the Phoenix within her allowed her to destroy the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge..  

None of the Elder Gods possess the power to destroy the universe, Celestials will put these gods on their knees.

is there any way you can prove these claims with factual feats rather than just speculations.. it was never even hinted that Celestials possess power to destroy a single universe, unless you can prove that otherwise.. while Elder Gods has been shown and described to possess power to destroy universes.. plus the fact that the combined power of Galactus, the Proemial Gods and the Celestials failed to defeat the Many Angled-Ones, parody of the Great Old Ones who are basically cousins of the Elder Gods..
So what if that happened in alternate reality ? Phoenix is multiversal, as far as I know, so what happened to it is still canon, no matter where it was.
Show me Elder Gods destroying a universe on panel.
Containing Goblin Force > Destroying universes.

Wrong, they struggled to defeat Galactus Engine, which is Galactus own power plus those Many Angled Ones, and Galactus was actually the last man standing, and then Death showed up and made those octopuses sh!t their tentacles. 
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what if that happened in alternate reality ? Phoenix is multiversal, as far as I know, so what happened to it is still canon, no matter where it was.

the Phoenix Force itself in its entirety is multiversal.. the host where the force manifest to are apparently not.. there have been prime Phoenix avatars such as Jean who did not manifest the Phoenix Force in some realities.. other individuals such as Giraud have manifested the Phoenix in their realities.. also, the Phoenix in its firebird form cannot wield its power.. it needs a host in order to do that.. and the power varies from each avatar.. HCT showed us that there exist an individual who possess the power of the Phoenix in other realities upon its manifestation there, but only one has full control over it in its entirety, none other but Jean Grey.. 

Show me Elder Gods destroying a universe on panel.  

there are no feats as such for they have near given a chance to do so.. BUT, Elder Gods had been described to possess such level of power as evidenced by the Living Tribunals intervention to prevent the destruction of the universe that may have resulted between the battle of Slorioth and the Vishanti, the Watchers' fear of Set's return to Earth dimension that is why they created the Archons who directly said that Set is capable of such feat and Eternity's slow death from Chthon's mere manifestation of Earth.. now, in return, i would kindly ask if there was any instance that the Celestials, individually or collectively, can perform such feat.. 

Containing Goblin Force > Destroying universes. 

how so? containing is different from destroying.. confinement is usually the last resort by beings who cannot actually destroy something..  

Wrong, they struggled to defeat Galactus Engine, which is Galactus own power plus those Many Angled Ones, and Galactus was actually the last man standing, and then Death showed up and made those octopuses sh!t their tentacles. 

yes, by the Galactus Engine created from the corpse of that reality's version of Galactus who was devoured by the Many Angled-Ones.. that Death was from 616, the prime universe and she easily obliterated the Cancerverse while all of that reality's abstract have fell before the Many Angled-Ones.. its because characters from the prime universe are significantly more powerful than their alternate counterparts.. same how the manifestation of the Phoenix in the Mutant X universe has easily "devoured" Goblin Force which end up being contained by the Celestials while in the prime universe, an minuscule fragment of the Phoenix is sufficient enough to destroy the hand of a Celestial..