bloodlust off

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lord44

Skyfathers MUST call Chaos War Hercules because everyone die here. He is the only one that have a chance since he is Multiversal. Basically this one is: Scathan vs CW Hercules.. Scathan Stomps HARD!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah this ends up as Scathan vs CW Hercules

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scathan is not canon, but, he didn't state otherwise?

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman: Scathan is canon. No doubt about it

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scathan solos.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

so elders gods do nothin

is this a spite?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@dondave: @lord44: @eternityx: scathan can not do anything. his only feat is manipulating energy to cover up proteges eyes, nothing shows that he is powerful at all. that feat, can be replicated by almost any energy manipulator worth his meals.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By ShootingNova
TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cw Herc is NOT approved

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@shootingnova: what can that do? him disapproving has not done anything to anyone. give me some actual feats or chaos war herc stomps this pretender, which he does.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Disapproving of them renders them useless. That was why he was able to defeat Protege when Protege became more powerful than anybody else except TOAA and, of course, Scathan.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingant27
No Caption Provided

Scathan is overrated, and misunderstood; he is not as powerful as everyone makes him out to be.

H just disapproved of the Protege's power, he didn't show he was above him power wise; all that feat shows is that he lives up to his name as Scathan the Approver, and if he doesn't approve of it, it doesn't happen.

The Celestial's win easily, with the only slight difficulty from Chaos War Hercules, as was shown to be powerful enough to revive 98.87 of the multi-verse.

Even Kubik(the most powerful cosmic cube stated that there power is nothing to that of a celestial); and Celestial>>>>>>>>Cosmic Cube>>>>>>>Elder God>>>>>>Sky-father.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: pretege absorbed an m body of LT, and the real LT beat him. as i said, give me proof, give me reason, give me scans.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are you illiterate?

No, I'm not, and I'm flagging you for your lack of civility.

he beat an M body

the real LT beat him

M body < protege < LT.

scathans only feat: and energy band.

easy enough to understand?

I have no idea what you mean by "and energy band", and also, where was this stated? All I recall is the Living Tribunal defeating him after Scathan disapproved.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Neptune defeated The Wild One and greatly injured Seth by destroying his statue. The latter two are Elder Gods, and Neptune doesn't even lead the Greek Pantheon, though he's likely the second most powerful after Zeus, who is a skyfather.

With that said, I doubt Elder Gods can stand up to the likes of people like Odin, who is alot more powerful than either Neptune or Zeus by feats.

@dondave said:

Basically this.....

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hyperlight

Celestials win

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@shootingnova: lol, flag away. and you are illiterate. i was asking for scans, and all you do is change the subject, and refuse to back up your words with evidence.

either give me scans, or stop tagging me. it is annoying to hear a troll trolling at this hour.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShootingNova
@baron_von_santa said:

lol, flag away. and you are illiterate.

Flagged again. I like how you think attacking another debater instead of his points is a prudent method of debating. No respectable debater calls somebody else illiterate because of disagreement issues. You may wish to revise your debating strategies again.

i was asking for scans, and all you do is change the subject, and refuse to back up your words with evidence.

I have no scans of the fight developed, so I cannot give you any direct evidence. At best, I could find some scans online and use them. I have no idea what you are asking scans for in the first place. I said Scathan disapproved of Protege before the Living Tribunal absorbed him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/667714-scathan_5.jpg

That happened before the Living Tribunal defeated Protege, so it can be surmised that it was Scathan that eradicated Protege's power, especially since the Living Tribunal had not defeated him beforehand. Also, what evidence do you have for the LT that Protege defeated earlier not being the real LT? If it was from a Marvel sourcebook, I'd like to see it before I concede.

either give me scans, or stop tagging me. it is annoying to hear a troll trolling at this hour.

I love how you call other people trolls for no reason at all. Also, it's ironic how you attack me and insult me, but fail to provide any evidence to substantiate your point. I really never said anything to provoke you anyways.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#26  Edited By SC  Moderator

are you illiterate?

he beat an M body

the real LT beat him

M body < protege < LT.

scathans only feat: and energy band.

easy enough to understand?

Users should not be making things personal. Asking another user if they are illiterate regardless of whether its insulting rhetoric or a serious question, is. Instead of being concerned with what other users understand or not, please prioritize understanding the basic CV rules.

Now I kindly ask all users refrain from anything not directly relevant to thread topic. Questions or concerns can be directed to me via PM.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By green_skaar
No Caption Provided

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@shootingnova: all this means you do not have proof. you ignored my post, which says m body < protege < LT. yuou do not have a shred of proof to back up your wild theory, i am done with you.

attacking the debater? man, one three word sentence in a whole post can make you say this. i am astounded and amused.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that escalated rather quickly

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptiergoat: the man keeps saying stuff without any proof. it is like me saying;

because superman beat up mandrakk, he is above him. but not looking at who actually beat him, and how he did that.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord44

@baron_von_santa: Post proof that Protege absorbed an m-body of LT pls.. and ask me a quesiton: why didn't the "real" LT come to do his duty by stopping Protege?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lord44: well, the M bodies are LT, but not as powerful. there is one in each universe, with LT being in the main one. maybe protege first was n a universe that was not the main universe. after he defeated LT, the writers realized they made him too powerful, so they retonned it, making it an M body.

scathans role in all that was an energy band around proteges eyes.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lord44

@baron_von_santa: I understand your point.. but without proofs yours are only conjecture

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lord44: i find it funny that even though the other person outright admitted he has no proof you choose to side with him.

and my point does not need proof. so you do not understand. be truthful next time.

my point is to let him prove his point with scans that protege is powerful. why the hell do i need proof? what can proof do for me?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lord44: though you want proof? here is your proof;

No Caption Provided

just because of this one feat people think he is powerful. i wonder why.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lord44

@baron_von_santa: This is a feat on which we can discuss.. you have made ​​statements without any evidence to discuss. So considering the feats, Scathan stopped a being with the powers of LT (unless you show me with certainty that it was an m-body), this means that scathan = or > LT. I repeat IMO Scathan the Approver stomps CW Hercules

No Caption Provided

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials via OAA and their number. Oh yeah, and Fulcrum.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: without any evidence? read the post above you, that is how he stopped protege.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lord44
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: sorry, i can not find a scan, only a bunch of people saying it.

though that is kind of irrelevant here. as i said, i do not need to prove anything when i was asking for proof.

what i have to prove:

the LT protege absorbed is an M body

what the other guy have to prove:

scathan depowered protege

both of us failed to prove our things, but coupled with his, mine is quite irrelevant. you see, when both of us failed to prove our points, it comes down to just reading the comic and making up the real conclusion.

protege absorbed LTs power, but scathan encased him in a muzzle which blinded him, thus making his power useless. LT then judged him, and seemingly killed him;

so it looks like both of us were wrong; that was not an M body, and scathan did not depower him. thanks for showing us that.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lord44

@baron_von_santa: I'm glad that we found an agreement :) But i think that even if it was and M-body LT, Scathan had enough power of judgment to negate powers from this kind of high-tier beings. This put him at least at Multiversal level but since he is not alone but with thousands and thousands of other Celestials (including OAA, Fulcrum and Dreaming Celestial) you should agree too that the Celestials win this battle!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShootingNova
@baron_von_santa said:

all this means you do not have proof. you ignored my post, which says m body < protege < LT. yuou do not have a shred of proof to back up your wild theory, i am done with you.

Right, except you have no proof either. Now, I realize you conceded to somebody else later, but you had no scans to prove it was an M-body and still insulted me. And I hardly ignored your post.

Also, do you even know what my "wild theory" is? I said the Living Tribunal failed to defeat Protege, and only defeated him after Scathan disapproved of him, and that is correct. Nothing you have shown indicates otherwise. The one scan you posted has nothing to do with LT being an M-body or something of something. Therefore, it can be at least implied that Scathan was the one who made it possible for the Living Tribunal to absorb Protege. Your response really has nothing to do with mine and you're being hypocritical if you call me a troll for not having evidence on my part, but you have no evidence either. At least I can post a scan of Scathan's disapproval.

attacking the debater? man, one three word sentence in a whole post can make you say this. i am astounded and amused.

Except you are attacking me. Nobody of respectable debating skill remarks on somebody else's literacy. This is an unprofessional play which weakens your argument.

In any case, since you said you were done with me, I trust you won't be responding. I certainly won't be, until you stop feigning high principles with your "give me evidence" when you were the first one to make the claim about an LT M-body which was not referenced anywhere.

We can just agree to disagree.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@shootingnova: dude, me and lord already finished it. and agreed upon what really happened, so both of us were wrong. no need to post that.

and look, mine is a minor matter, an M body. you have to prove the big stuff. and i find it hard to believe that three words can make you so heated up, hope you do not get a heart attack. though as i said, please stop tagging me.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love at how I'm being called the heated up person when you were the one throwing a tantrum, and I have no "big stuff" to prove at all. In fact, I already proved that Scathan did disapprove of Protege, so as I said, it can be implied. You're the one who said the Living Tribunal could have beaten Protege and that the Protege that defeated the LT is false, so the onus would have been on you to present evidence which you never did and are still deflecting.You really need to read people's posts before commenting them, especially when you are insulting them about not reading yours.

This discussion is now pointless. I recognize that you reached a conclusion with another poster, and I do not wish to heat things up any further. And three words aren't making me getting angry, it's against the rules and it's a matter of unprofessionalism. Insulting others' literacy is an extremely poor method of hammering a point across.

But like you said, you don't want me to tag you, so I won't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: If just Skyfathers then definately Celestials.

But I agree with you, why hasnt anyone mentioned the Elder gods yet.?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@shootingnova: lol, i am throwing a tantrum. i find it funny people always pin their wrongdoings on others. try to find a sentence that even implies i am angry because of you trolling.

I already proved that Scathan did disapprove of Protege, so as I said, it can be implied.

do not lie. it is hard to believe you still lie even when i have already posted the scans to what happened;

and even if i did not, you should know better than to falsely claim something to be implied or whatever. it was clearly stated that he only put an energy muzzle around his head, so protege could not see what was happening.

everything is lain out for everyone to see, so if your next post is denial and insults, it will only serve to humiliate you further. and know that i will not be replying unit, you have real evidence like i just showed you. or else i WILL flag you for trolling.

and not tagging me does not mean not putting my name on the post that you oh so clearly is pointed at me. it means to stop. i thought everyone knows that.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

a single Celestial possesses the power to withstand attacks from three Skyfathers at the same time completely unfazed (including Odin and Zeus). [8] This indicates that a Celestial is far more powerful than a Skyfather.

Straight from the wiki.