The Bride (Kill Bill) vs. Sunny (Into The Badlands)

Avatar image for jaylim101studios
Jaylim101studios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

* Sunny has both of his swords; Beatrix has her Katina

* No help/interference.

* Winner by death/KO.

* No knowledge on each other/random encounter.

* Morals on.

* Both are blood-lusted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Maybe... Sunny... hard to tell.

I have a feeling he is actually superhuman and so are the other Clippers but we have to wait a few episodes and see.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GhostVortex

Sunny can't counter an eye removing attack. Plus Beatrix has insane luck if you think about it. She almost died because of Gogo and not dying from Elle's lethal injection.

Sunny gives Beatrix a very good fight.

Good to see that there is a thread for Sunny already I'm trying to follow the show as best as I can.

BrazenLake4946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny takes this due to being more physically superior. Also, why don't people make more threads with him? He's a badass!

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny takes this due to being more physically superior. Also, why don't people make more threads with him? He's a badass!

The show is two episodes in, it needs more exposure.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning toward Sunny winning but I'll reserve final judgement until the first season is over, or at least until after a few more episodes.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Honestly out of two episodes I'd go so far as to say Sunny wins this. He really is VERY impressive. Hell, I'd wager he could beat MCU Daredevil and CW Arrow with the few glimpses we've seen, but I'd be in a HUGE minority making that claim. With it only being two shows in, my opinions are probably only my own (like I said, very VERY slim minority).

We shouldn't jump to add new characters immediately all the time, Sunny has had less than two hours screen time and only two fights really to his name.

Into the Badlands is a badass show though, everyone needs to be watching it!

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alphapunk

@granitesoldier said:

Honestly out of two episodes I'd go so far as to say Sunny wins this. He really is VERY impressive. Hell, I'd wager he could beat MCU Daredevil and CW Arrow with the few glimpses we've seen, but I'd be in a HUGE minority making that claim. With it only being two shows in, my opinions are probably only my own (like I said, very VERY slim minority).

We shouldn't jump to add new characters immediately all the time, Sunny has had less than two hours screen time and only two fights really to his name.

He would destroy MCU Daredevil i believe. Episode 2 he beat like 20 guys, they might be thugs but they live in a world where people fight and train with melee weapons all the time, normal fodder on into the badlands are likely pretty skilled weapon combatants. Of course the skill level is so high i am sure people will argue they are just normal thugs...i don't think this is the case though, 20-40 years of training and fighting/killing with weapons would make every thug an expert in weapons.

Bride might win as of now, Sunnys feat of beating those guys 20-25 v 1 might be as good as her beating the...i forget their names? 99s? The people that dress in all black..soon he wins.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@alphapunk: The Crazy 88s was the gang she beat. And they were not skilled at all, even their 'top' fighter, that young girl with the spike ball and chain (not Oren Oshi-i).

Compared to the Nomads Sunny fought, who he not only beat in better fashion, they are way more capable than the 88s in my opinion.

Like I said I'm going out on the limb early, but Sunny will beat most other street level live action guys by the end of S1. He might be able to take Cap or Bucky by the time S1 is over...it seems they train to superhuman levels in the Badlands.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: The Crazy 88s was the gang she beat. And they were not skilled at all, even their 'top' fighter, that young girl with the spike ball and chain (not Oren Oshi-i).

Compared to the Nomads Sunny fought, who he not only beat in better fashion, they are way more capable than the 88s in my opinion.

Like I said I'm going out on the limb early, but Sunny will beat most other street level live action guys by the end of S1. He might be able to take Cap or Bucky by the time S1 is over...it seems they train to superhuman levels in the Badlands.

Agreed, if the 88s are just modern age thugs than one badlands thug = 3-4 of them at least.

Sunny will likely have dark powers like the kid to a lesser degree, the whole medallion and sunnys item being the same, Sunny goes to lengths to hide it so maybe he hides powers or doesn't have access to them yet. He could fight capt now i bet by s1 he might beat them both =)

A guys about to show up on the walking dead that is a badass,nick name is jesus, he's the closest thing to a superhuman in the comics, he could have killed abraham w/ gun and michonne 2v1 pretty easy. Dnno if you like walking dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a Sunny versus movie Captain America thread a while back... if anyone wants to check that out...

I disagree. Some threads can serve as placeholders for later debates so you don't have to worry about your thread getting locked for being a dupe.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GhostVortex

Agreed, if the 88s are just modern age thugs than one badlands thug = 3-4 of them at least.

Sunny will likely have dark powers like the kid to a lesser degree, the whole medallion and sunnys item being the same, Sunny goes to lengths to hide it so maybe he hides powers or doesn't have access to them yet. He could fight capt now i bet by s1 he might beat them both =)

A guys about to show up on the walking dead that is a badass,nick name is jesus, he's the closest thing to a superhuman in the comics, he could have killed abraham w/ gun and michonne 2v1 pretty easy. Dnno if you like walking dead.

I actually have a theory on that statement. Sunny does actually have those kind of powers that M.K has (the boy). But he doesn't know about it for these reasons:

1. He's always so calm even in a fight. M.K says when his emotions get out of control, the powers kick in.
  2. He's so skilled that no one has ever made him bleed. The powers activate when blood is drawn. (Another thing, Quinn the Baron with the beard, found Sunny when he was very little. Just judging from their relationship Sunny was a son to Quinn and went easy on him for his training, so he never bled *probably*
  3. M.K said that whenever he went into that trance, he would never remember what happened. That means if Sunny has ever went into that trance, he doesn't remember. (That could be the reason why Sunny is one of the Baron's top men, the trance he goes in gives him power that no regular human has and Quinn wants that.

That's my theory and yeah.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunshine takes it.

juicyfruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny-D.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny takes it I think.

He appears to be legitimate Super Human.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match up. Close battle

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually have a theory on that statement. Sunny does actually have those kind of powers that M.K has (the boy). But he doesn't know about it for these reasons:

1. He's always so calm even in a fight. M.K says when his emotions get out of control, the powers kick in.
  2. He's so skilled that no one has ever made him bleed. The powers activate when blood is drawn. (Another thing, Quinn the Baron with the beard, found Sunny when he was very little. Just judging from their relationship Sunny was a son to Quinn and went easy on him for his training, so he never bled *probably*
  3. M.K said that whenever he went into that trance, he would never remember what happened. That means if Sunny has ever went into that trance, he doesn't remember. (That could be the reason why Sunny is one of the Baron's top men, the trance he goes in gives him power that no regular human has and Quinn wants that.

That's a pretty awesome theory, honestly.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GhostVortex

@shiryu said:
@ghostvortex said:

That's a pretty awesome theory, honestly.

Thank you! :)

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that the show is over (for now) we can analyze this properly.

I think Sunny wins with some ease. His feats are insane.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By newcomer

Sunny takes it.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VashtaNerada88

im sure it would be a great fight but...doesn't Beatrix outclass him in everything? people forget she has superhuman strength also and equally impressive damage soak...skill stilll goes to the Bride also

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatrix wins in the fight of her life.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Sunny, the man was a beast

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostvortex:

I like the way you think @ghostvortex. I think that the Bride (as bad as she is) would have considerable trouble with the Widow, let alone Sunny.

She's very skilled, but I think she'd eventually get schooled by Sunny. You have to be an Abbot to even pose a threat to this guy, IMO...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump. This would be a good fight.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1 said:

I'm leaning toward Sunny winning but I'll reserve final judgement until the first season is over, or at least until after a few more episodes.

I'm picking Sunny to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump. Maybe Sunny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've just caught up on Into the Badlands and this is a hell of a fight. I think Beatrix is more skilled and better equipped, but Sunny is much better physically.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Superhero24

good match up. Sunny wins this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny. I think it's almost a tossup with just season one feats though.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny in a good fight

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers