The Boss and Big Boss vs Albert Wesker

• 58 results
Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

H2H only. Who wins? If it's a stomp or whatever for Wesker, then switch out The Boss for Solid.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp for wesker, even with solid in.

Wesker is just superhuman, peak humans won't take him in H2H

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you mean human Wesker?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarkRaiden

Either can solo imo.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Big Boss has bullet timed several times and even saved Amanda from an incoming chaingun round Spider-Man style, not to mention he's beaten both Null and Gene, the latter of which is even faster than Wesker. As for The Boss, she's dodged Snake's pistol shot when it was right in her face not to mention blitzed him at least twice. They can keep up with Wesker's speed, and since both were strong enough to hurt Volgin, they can hurt Wesker too. Chris and Sheva are a far cry from Naked Snake and The Boss in terms of skill, not to mention teamwork, which will be a major factor in this match considering the two have been together for over a decade and developed a very strong mental connection. Personally I think they have a shot, but Wesker is very hyped here on the CV.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Reptilicus

@nickzambuto: I think these are aim-dodging feats alone. If they were bullet dodging, when Big Boss hits someone, they would go flying about 30-feet across the room if not further. If Wesker acts stupid like he did in RE5, yup, they would take him though. Either way, I see this characters winning through stealth, even if Wesker plays it smart.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ddecourt

Chris himself was able to get some hits on Wesker even if they weren't all that significant. The Boss and Big Boss are in a whole different league compared to Chris or any other RE character. I think they both can win it without much effort, each of them alone it will be tough but not impossible.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarkRaiden

@nickzambuto: I think these are aim-dodging feats alone. If they were bullet dodging, when Big Boss hits someone, they would go flying about 30-feet across the room if not further. If Wesker acts stupid like he did in RE5, yup, they would take him though. Either way, I see this characters winning through stealth, even if Wesker plays it smart.

Solid Snake (Big Bosses clone) has dodged a railgun projectile and a bullet after it's been fired so...Big Boss can likely do so as well.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Albert Wesker.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: That railgun had 3 different charging stages. Wolf only seemed to charged it at the first stage, which is likely the slowest stage.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: That railgun had 3 different charging stages. Wolf only seemed to charged it at the first stage, which is likely the slowest stage.

Railgun is mach 7 so...that's still impressive.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

4:50 Naked Snake dodges bullets fired by surprise just by tilting his head.

Loading Video...

4:35 Saves Amanda from chaingun fire.

Loading Video...

0:20 The Boss dodges a bullet from Snake at close range

None of this is aim dodging. And how does dodging bullets relate to throwing people across the room? Which FYI Big Boss has done too.

Loading Video...

10:05 Big Boss overpowers a soldier who had the strength to physically smash a man's face in during the previous scene, and then throws him across the room.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any proof on that? Wolf was charging the Rail Gun for nearly a minute straight before actually firing, and even at it's weakest charge, a Rail Gun is still hypersonic.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reptilicus said:

Any proof on that? Wolf was charging the Rail Gun for nearly a minute straight before actually firing, and even at it's weakest charge, a Rail Gun is still hypersonic.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm glitching over here. No idea if my reply went through or not.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: No way he would stomp Solid Snake.He beat Gray Fox.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: No way he would stomp Solid Snake.He beat Gray Fox.

Wich was not as fast as half wesker.

Look at him:

Loading Video...

He does not look like a blur, he disappears and reappears.

He's Really near to speed of sound.......

The same wesker tanked rpg rifle hits, and needed 2 rpg hits to stay down.

He did most of this whyle weakaned:

Loading Video...

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reptilicus: You should totally make a Reptilicus thread.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@pierpat: Not true.Gray Fox cut through bullets while walking and was so fast with his sword that it didn't appear as if his sword was drawn,had a cloaking device, he can also move fast enough to appear invisible, and spiderman like agility and strength .

Solid Snake beat him in every encounter including in an ambush while Gray Fox was blood lusted.

At best he's moving as fast as Vamp.which would be an interesting fight actually.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Gray Fox is way faster than Wesker. Albert dodges pistol shots from great marksman - Gray Fox deflects automatic rifle fire from super soldiers. Deflecting>dodging.

Also the fact that Frank is a helluva lot stronger and more skilled than Wesker.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#24  Edited By Joygirl

What about Little Boss? :(

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Not true.Gray Fox cut through bullets while walking and was so fast with his sword that it didn't appear as if his sword was drawn,had a cloaking device, he can also move fast enough to appear invisible, and spiderman like agility and strength .

Solid Snake beat him in every encounter including in an ambush while Gray Fox was blood lusted.

At best he's moving as fast as Vamp.which would be an interesting fight actually.

@pierpat: Gray Fox is way faster than Wesker. Albert dodges pistol shots from great marksman - Gray Fox deflects automatic rifle fire from super soldiers. Deflecting>dodging.

Also the fact that Frank is a helluva lot stronger and more skilled than Wesker.

*Stares at Metal gear solid on his shelf*

Maybe i should play it again.

Anyway, Snake stomping him does not mean he should win against wesker, i still see wesker winning here.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Solid Snake did not stomp Gray Fox. The match was pretty even if anything.

And Wesker constantly stomping Chris Redfield does not mean that he could take both The Boss and Big Boss, and especially not Big Boss and Solid Snake.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Solid Snake did not stomp Gray Fox. The match was pretty even if anything.

And Wesker constantly stomping Chris Redfield does not mean that he could take both The Boss and Big Boss, and especially not Big Boss and Solid Snake.

But i say, with no PIS and Plot measures, Wesker has the upper hand.

He won't win 10/10 sure, but i'd give a 7/10 due to sheer strength and speed.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Again His Speed is only equal to Vamps who got beat by an MGS 2 Raiden. And his strength and speed don't compare to Gray Fox.

He'd definitely beat them in CQC but not necessarily if they have weapons.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Again His Speed is only equal to Vamps who got beat by an MGS 2 Raiden. And his strength and speed don't compare to Gray Fox.

He'd definitely beat them in CQC but not necessarily if they have weapons.

Too bad this is H2H only.

I could imagine the team winning with equip, but again they are not superhuman and if wesker had a gun they would not be able to avoid his shots, while wesker could avoid theirs....

It just seems very tought to me.

Solid beating Gray was for the sake of the plot, in a standard match gray should stomp.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: PIS does not make wins any less significant if anything it makes them more significant. A lower tier character defeating a higher tier is a feat that establishes capabilities.

But that fight was not PIS. Snake was legitimately keeping up with Gray Fox in every encounter.

And in the speed feats you showed Wesker was clearly shot. He can't infinitely evade bullets.

Snake also dodged a bullet inches from his face. It would be harder for him to tag him then it would be RE protagonist.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Reptilicus
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Reptilicus

I'd say in stealth, they got this. Like a jungle environment.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: PIS does not make wins any less significant if anything it makes them more significant. A lower tier character defeating a higher tier is a feat that establishes capabilities.

But that fight was not PIS. Snake was legitimately keeping up with Gray Fox in every encounter.

And in the speed feats you showed Wesker was clearly shot. He can't infinitely evade bullets.

Snake also dodged a bullet inches from his face. It would be harder for him to tag him then it would be RE protagonist.

Shot while weakened.Does the team have a way to weaken Wesker? Nah.

And yes, PIS means that in a normal battle those events should be considerd less or not considered at all, i like to use the spider man vs firelord as an example. It did happen, yes .Spydey did win, yes.I'd never use that battle in a debate thought.

There is no reason Snake could keep up with gray's speeds, if gray is as fast as you say.Or one, or the other.

Anyway, the op states H2H only.

So......not going to happen, wesker takes this.

With only H2H stealth isn't that useful.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silverrings

I imagine this would go down like Wesker's fights with Chris and insert-female-partner-here. The two highly skilled, experienced and physically capable human combatants would fare well against the highly skilled, experienced and physically superhuman mutant zombie king, but, eventually, the Bosses would fall. Solid would lose, too, albeit probably with more effort than the Bosses. Wesker is just too much for them, i think, due to his skill, durability, speed and healing factor, mainly the latter two.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@kaijukinggojira said:

Shot while weakened.Does the team have a way to weaken Wesker? Nah.

And yes, PIS means that in a normal battle those events should be considerd less or not considered at all, i like to use the spider man vs firelord as an example. It did happen, yes .Spydey did win, yes.I'd never use that battle in a debate thought.

There is no reason Snake could keep up with gray's speeds, if gray is as fast as you say.Or one, or the other.

Anyway, the op states H2H only.

So......not going to happen, wesker takes this.

@reptilicus said:

With only H2H stealth isn't that useful.

Never said it was. Just sayin'.

They still might win if Wesker plays it stupid like in RE5. He probably will too, thinking they're just normal humans at the best.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Solid Snake is more than a generic super soldier. His genetics are coded for combat; his instincts and adaptability make him almost unbeatable. Beating Gray Fox was not PIS, David's reactions are more than comparable to the Cyborg Ninja, and his CQC skill is legendary in the black ops world. I've never seen Wesker dodge a hypersonic Rail Gun, or weave through chain gun fire while repelling down the side of a tower. Sure Wesker can move pretty fast, faster than the eye can see, but Snake has speedblitzed a bullet timer at least twice, so he can move fast as well. Wesker's actual reaction time is not any better than Snake's.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reptilicus said:

Loading Video...

4:50 Naked Snake dodges bullets fired by surprise just by tilting his head.

Loading Video...

4:35 Saves Amanda from chaingun fire.

Loading Video...

0:20 The Boss dodges a bullet from Snake at close range

None of this is aim dodging. And how does dodging bullets relate to throwing people across the room? Which FYI Big Boss has done too.

Loading Video...

10:05 Big Boss overpowers a soldier who had the strength to physically smash a man's face in during the previous scene, and then throws him across the room.

@pierpat: Solid Snake is more than a generic super soldier. His genetics are coded for combat; his instincts and adaptability make him almost unbeatable. Beating Gray Fox was not PIS, David's reactions are more than comparable to the Cyborg Ninja, and his CQC skill is legendary in the black ops world. I've never seen Wesker dodge a hypersonic Rail Gun, or weave through chain gun fire while repelling down the side of a tower. Sure Wesker can move pretty fast, faster than the eye can see, but Snake has speedblitzed a bullet timer at least twice, so he can move fast as well. Wesker's actual reaction time is not any better than Snake's.

All of these features are questionable. Big Boss can throw a guy across the room, yeah. Chris Redfield can punch a boulder, but Chris still can't move his limbs 500+ miles per hour. If Big Boss really could move his limbs bullet speed, he would have broken the rope he was tied up with in MGS3. And in Portable Ops, he would have broken the back of the chair he was tied to.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reptilicus: Big Boss was on the verge of death during the torture scene of MGS3 and heavily drugged during Portable Ops.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Reptilicus

@reptilicus: Big Boss was on the verge of death during the torture scene of MGS3 and heavily drugged during Portable Ops.

What about the fact Big Boss was pierced by an arrow, which travels slower than the majority of bullets? Solid Snake even had trouble breaking handcuffs. None of these men have bullet-timing features, other than Wesker.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

What about the fact Big Boss was pierced by an arrow, which travels slower than the majority of bullets? Solid Snake even had trouble breaking handcuffs. None of these men have bullet-timing features, other than Wesker.

False. Depending on the bow, arrows can easily match bullet speeds, and even surpass them in some instances. Considering the man firing said bow was also the owner of a state-of-the-art active camouflage suit which rendered him virtually undetectable, it's safe to say his main offensive weapon was similarly advanced. Not to mention the fact that the arrow was shot by complete surprise, and they don't make much noise to begin with, AND Big Boss dodged a hailstorm of arrows immediately afterward, and I wouldn't call it a low end feat.

And I don't think straining to snap steel handcuffs - and eventually succeeding mind you - is a low end feat either, especially when Snake was locked from behind, which is infinitely harder than breaking from the front.

If you wanna play this game, I can just as easily remind you that Wesker failed to avoid Jill's mad tackle out the window, when she couldn't have been going more than a couple MPH. She was screaming like a madwoman the whole time so it's not like he was caught off guard.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@pierpat: There is nothing normal about these circumstances.Snake did not keep up with him that well in combat but he was also able to evade his attacks. The battle was not PIS,Snake was able to beat him using quick thinking, tactics and weapons. If you could just call PIS on anything then that means that spiderman can't beat venom, If the person can beat higher tier characters then it's a feat. Hell you could call a lot of batman's battles PIS but that doesn't mean that because someone is higher tier that they can just go around beating people below them in terms of levels.

You could also call Ali vs Frasier PIS, but that doesn't mean that Ali wouldn't beat Frasier under normal boxing circumstances.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reptilicus: Severely inaccurate statement. Solid Snake dodged a bullet inches away from his face shot by Olga when caught off guard.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H Only? Yeah i'll go with the guy that's so fast that he literally disappears and reappears in front of an human eye. Oh Gray Fox is faster? Beats me since Wesker tanked RPG fire in the face and stood in lava. Yeah anything the team is gonna do unarmed isn't going to injure Wesker.

Hurt? yeah but he'll have no injuries that will KO/ Kill him. Even if they could dance with him long enough he's too durable and they would just go down at the end.

Weskers got this 10/10 sorry.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the Team.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bosses win like a boss.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

H2H Only? Yeah i'll go with the guy that's so fast that he literally disappears and reappears in front of an human eye. Oh Gray Fox is faster? Beats me since Wesker tanked RPG fire in the face and stood in lava. Yeah anything the team is gonna do unarmed isn't going to injure Wesker.

Hurt? yeah but he'll have no injuries that will KO/ Kill him. Even if they could dance with him long enough he's too durable and they would just go down at the end.

Weskers got this 10/10 sorry.

Wesker, even with his massive enhancements from Uroborous infection, was still killed by the lava, so wrong there. Colonel Volgin also took RPGs and massive explosions, but Big Boss had him coughing up blood with his bare hands. Gray Fox survived being crushed by Metal Gear REX, but again, Solid Snake's fists were too much for him. They can injure Wesker and bring him down.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I would agree on that... if they had their gear. So they are gonna fight a guy that is Very durable AND Very fast AND Strong as hell, He has thrown rockets so hard that they explode on impact, and it actually harder then you think (It could ofc just be a game mechanic but still happened).

Wesker, even with his massive enhancements from Uroborous infection, was still killed by the lava, so wrong there.

Well Wesker still had the power to bring down a chopper (Cutscene seen if you didn't fire the RPG) But those feats were only achievable by Uroborus.

Besides Lava and the.. thing Chris and Sheva injected him there wasn't much else that could bring Wesker down. (RE5 Wesker that is) so i don't see them winning by hand unless they can use things in the environment.

(Weird the second part of the text didn't register then i posted it)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You could say that wesker shows them who's boss #LameJokeOfTheDay

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reptilicus: Severely inaccurate statement. Solid Snake dodged a bullet inches away from his face shot by Olga when caught off guard.

He dodged something with poor accuracy to start with, and barely at that. The knife bullet also has a low muzzle velocity. Looking back on that, it also appears as if Snake slightly dodged her aim.

False. Depending on the bow, arrows can easily match bullet speeds, and even surpass them in some instances. Considering the man firing said bow was also the owner of a state-of-the-art active camouflage suit which rendered him virtually undetectable, it's safe to say his main offensive weapon was similarly advanced. Not to mention the fact that the arrow was shot by complete surprise, and they don't make much noise to begin with, AND Big Boss dodged a hailstorm of arrows immediately afterward, and I wouldn't call it a low end feat.

And I don't think straining to snap steel handcuffs - and eventually succeeding mind you - is a low end feat either, especially when Snake was locked from behind, which is infinitely harder than breaking from the front.

If you wanna play this game, I can just as easily remind you that Wesker failed to avoid Jill's mad tackle out the window, when she couldn't have been going more than a couple MPH. She was screaming like a madwoman the whole time so it's not like he was caught off guard.

I used to hunt back in the day. Even modern crossbows are below the 500 MPH range. Arrows actually do make a lot a noise in both real life and MGS, especially if you are on the receiving end of one. Yes, he did dodge much arrows, which is impressive. However, it never displayed how they were fired. Did the Fear throw them? Did he have a special device to shoot multiple arrows? We don't know.

Doesn't matter. They were still damaged, and Snake struggled even then to break them. In matter of fact, Dennis Rogers breaking twin shackles in front, is more impressive than breaking a single pair of handcuffs from behind.

EXACTLY. Which is why I said if Wesker plays it stupid, these guys can win. There was no reason for Wesker not being able to hear Jill rushing at him before she was there, then shoving him out of the window.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira said:

He dodged something with poor accuracy to start with, and barely at that. The knife bullet also has a low muzzle velocity. Looking back on that, it also appears as if Snake slightly dodged her aim.

@nickzambuto said:

I used to hunt back in the day. Even modern crossbows are below the 500 MPH range. Arrows actually do make a lot a noise in both real life and MGS, especially if you are on the receiving end of one. Yes, he did dodge much arrows, which is impressive. However, it never displayed how they were fired. Did the Fear throw them? Did he have a special device to shoot multiple arrows? We don't know.

Doesn't matter. They were still damaged, and Snake struggled even then to break them. In matter of fact, Dennis Rogers breaking twin shackles in front, is more impressive than breaking a single pair of handcuffs from behind.

EXACTLY. Which is why I said if Wesker plays it stupid, these guys can win. There was no reason for Wesker not being able to hear Jill rushing at him before she was there, then shoving him out of the window.

It depends entirely on the bow, not ever arrow is 500 MPH. Like I said, since every other piece of The Fear's gear was so advanced, including his various trick arrows, it's safe to assume his bow was as well.

You're still only bringing up low end feats to undermine the Snakes, even though I already posted two instances of Big Boss bullet timing.