#1  Edited By theicon

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Cube hovers over New york
 The Cube hovers over New york
 Wesker lerks,  and has access to his Jet -chopper
 Wesker lerks,  and has access to his Jet -chopper
No Caption Provided
  A Borg Cube comes to earth to assimilate the people,due to never incountering zombies the collective read the zombies as human beings not undead monsters.

The cube beams down 500,000 Borg drones to Assimilate humanity only to discover a Zombie Horde .led by Wesker

99.9 percent of humanity is zombified, including all of new york

can the Borg adapt? or will they get Assimilated into Borg Zombies? will it spread into the collective and we see Zombie cubes all over space.

( Star Trek Zombies) will Wesker take the cube and reign among the stars?

who wins, and how  the battle  takes place in new york city   200 zombies have been  beamed up into the cube, only150,00 drones are left.  One  cube holds 640,000 drons.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By theicon

I'm really curious  if the Borg could adapt to a zombie bite, or become a zombie  any takers?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tron_bonne
@theicon said:
I'm really curious  if the Borg could adapt to a zombie bite, or become a zombie  any takers?
No because of the Nano Probes. If anything, the Zombies will turn into Borg if assimilated.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theicon
@tron_bonne: i thought of the  nano probs  but they were weak against species 8472, they couldnt adapt and needed help (crazy for that)  but Do nano probs work on dead flesh?
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tron_bonne
@theicon said:
@tron_bonne: i thought of the  nano probs  but they were weak against species 8472, they couldnt adapt and needed help (crazy for that)  but Do nano probs work on dead flesh?
Nano Probes heal dead cells Borgs have super healing factors due to nano probes. The reason why nano probes didn't initially adapt to Species 8472 (they do now thanks to Janeway), is because the nano probes can't read  tri-helical DNA structures. In Star Trek, all humanoids in the  Galaxy share the same double helix gene. Species 8472 are not humanoid for one thing, and another thing is that they are from an entirely different kind of space from another dimension.  
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theicon
@tron_bonne: being dead  your not human either, i didnt know  nano probs  re animate the dead. and the zombie virus is quite different , and a zombie bite to the neck will kill a drone  they have flesh now
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By theicon

im still not convinced the borg will win

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tron_bonne
@theicon said:
@tron_bonne: being dead  your not human either, i didnt know  nano probs  re animate the dead. and the zombie virus is quite different , and a zombie bite to the neck will kill a drone  they have flesh now
The Borg are already zombie like cyborgs. But instead of biting, they use tendrils to inject nano probes.  These are what the Nano Probes do: 

• Enhance physical strength
  • Enhance durability
  • Enhance endurance
  • Enhance resistance 
  • Help the immune system and every other major bodily system in the body
  • Can allow the body to generate a forcefield to adapt to anything that attacks the cells.
  • Has a fast regeneration rate

Also, the Nano Probes enhance agility, but the Borg never use it anyway as a collective. (Cited: Hue's Borg Rebellion) 

The zombies are no match for the Borgs, but the Borgs will have problems with some of the monsters ie: Lickers/Hunters/Tyrants etc...  
Virus will not affect Nano Probes (BECAUSE NANO PROBES ARE Mechanical mini robots that enhance Cells - it will kill the virus before even touching a cell)