• 61 results
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The SMs need not know how it works just have technology that can access the warp in the form of Teleport Homers on their armors. The Borg are a collective of millions upon millions of minds that would all be speaking in one voice to oppose the Daemons, the Daemons would lose. The Borg still have their souls as proven by Unimatrix Zero.

Borg Drones are incapable of fear or any emotion for that matter and are always focused on achieving perfection through assimilation.

He wasn't saying that to the humans he was saying that to his omnipotent son generally referred to as Q2 or Qball.

Do you boast a fleet of thousands of cubes that can pretty much bypass any and all defenses you could throw up? If you do then by all means they should believe your bluff.

You are just being obtuse now. The Borg adapt within a few moments, not over multiple generations or even one generation. The Borg counter a punch with a highspeed grabbing of your hand and assimilation tubes like they did to Tuvok, Janeway, and B'Elanna. I said without their armor, the humanoids who fill them are not 5 tonners. Transporters can completely remove any weapons during transport so the guns and swords are immaterial.

You seem a bit lacking in the Star Trek Lore. The Borg are like Galactus, they don't always choose your planet to eat but sometimes they do. Period. See I can make ridiculous statements too! I appear to have far more knowledge about WH40K then you do about Star Trek. You have obviously seen very little of Voyager which has left you woefully unprepared to talk about the Borg. Maybe you should go watch some Voyager. It is relatively good but not as good as DS9.

I am aware of the Orks fungal nature. And you essentially proved my point with your explanation of the Orks. Any problem that they can't solve they simply get more Dakka until they can solve it. My friend Jonathan runs an Ork Army so I am going off of his knowledge of the WH40K universe and how he has explained it.

You mean the Games Workshop that also ripped off JRR Tolkien? The Games Workshop that told Blizzard that they could not produce a game using any of their IP so they went and made their own and went on to make billions off of it. The Games Workshop that routinely shuts down anything that even has a hint of their IP in it?

What inhibits those other races from using the Warp? If the Borg happen to exhibit those qualities then the Warp may be beyond them but until you can show that they do, there is no reason to believe that they can't.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pokergeist

@DedmanWalkin said:

The SMs need not know how it works just have technology that can access the warp in the form of Teleport Homers on their armors. The Borg are a collective of millions upon millions of minds that would all be speaking in one voice to oppose the Daemons, the Daemons would lose. The Borg still have their souls as proven by Unimatrix Zero.

If they have Souls then its actually easier fro them to be attacked and killed by Librariuns and Alpha Level Psykers. Reality Warpers to be blunt about it. I never seen a single Borg affect a planet with their mind. Grey Knights would also have a field day with them as a collective whole generating Warp Stroms to rend whole fleets to bits in reality ripping attacks. Dont seen a fleet of Cubes survivng that.

Borg Drones are incapable of fear or any emotion for that matter and are always focused on achieving perfection through assimilation.

IG are not focused for sure. Maechanicum are more sore like the Borg being half machine themselves. SoB and SMs are as focuse as can be as well.

He wasn't saying that to the humans he was saying that to his omnipotent son generally referred to as Q2 or Qball.

I can see that as well. I tell my Son not to mess with a Wasp Nest cuase its stings will cause pain but in no way kill him. The Borg cant touch the Qs espicially is Species 8472 meesed them up so bad.

Do you boast a fleet of thousands of cubes that can pretty much bypass any and all defenses you could throw up? If you do then by all means they should believe your bluff.

I can Boast a Fleet of Thousands of Planet Killing Ships fron one Sub Sector. Then add 1000 Subsetcers to it. Then Add the 1000s of Admech Fleets. Then Add another 1000 Space Marine Fleets with their own Planet Wrecking Weapons. Im comfortable with this boast.

You are just being obtuse now. The Borg adapt within a few moments, not over multiple generations or even one generation. The Borg counter a punch with a highspeed grabbing of your hand and assimilation tubes like they did to Tuvok, Janeway, and B'Elanna. I said without their armor, the humanoids who fill them are not 5 tonners. Transporters can completely remove any weapons during transport so the guns and swords are immaterial.

No they are 4 tonners. Originaly Posted by Deathwatch RPG, Page 208
"starting" Marine can carry 1,350 kg, lift 2,700 kg, and push 5,400 kg." That means their 4 tonners as the Paower Armour can only provide 20% added to the users strength as most of the Armour is compesnsating for the weight and speed.

You seem a bit lacking in the Star Trek Lore. The Borg are like Galactus, they don't always choose your planet to eat but sometimes they do. Period. See I can make ridiculous statements too! I appear to have far more knowledge about WH40K then you do about Star Trek. You have obviously seen very little of Voyager which has left you woefully unprepared to talk about the Borg. Maybe you should go watch some Voyager. It is relatively good but not as good as DS9.

I did watched Voyager. I thought it was cool that the Voayager did take what they wanted from the Borg and got away with it. Period. Plot Device or not it happen and Imperium SMs with Admech could done the same. Also Galactus been beaten many times by "lesser beings".

I am aware of the Orks fungal nature. And you essentially proved my point with your explanation of the Orks. Any problem that they can't solve they simply get more Dakka until they can solve it. My friend Jonathan runs an Ork Army so I am going off of his knowledge of the WH40K universe and how he has explained it.

Hes right. They arnt the brightest. The point I was making is there HIGHLY adaptable to any situation. The Reason they Stalemate the Nids is because no matter how hard they Adapt to kill the Orks the Orks counter by being Stronger and Tougher. Its Sabage Hulk conudrom.

You mean the Games Workshop that also ripped off JRR Tolkien? The Games Workshop that told Blizzard that they could not produce a game using any of their IP so they went and made their own and went on to make billions off of it. The Games Workshop that routinely shuts down anything that even has a hint of their IP in it?

LOL Yup thats the assholes.

What inhibits those other races from using the Warp? If the Borg happen to exhibit those qualities then the Warp may be beyond them but until you can show that they do, there is no reason to believe that they can't.

I belive they can use the warp. The problem is they need the Navigator Genes combine with a Psychic beacon of 10000 Psykers death a day with a Planet Affecting Level Psyker like the Emperor, or otherewise they will always fly blind. The Warp tides can be sailed by no race other than Chaos with any degree of accuracy. The Borg never shown to have that many Psykers to sacrifice a day or the Navigator Genes or a Alpha Psyker Level to navigate the warp. The Chaos Gods absolute rule over it and Daemons that live there are soley in charge of their realm and how the tides turn. To say the Borg can use it or understand it when the Necrons dont even is purely grabbing straws.

leman_russ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By leman_russ

Imperium win due to: trillions of times more firepower, thousands of times more ships, better tellyportas, godlike psykers, spehss mahreens, metal bawkses, admech, imperial guardsmen, being a nation designed for infinite war, and ciaphas cain.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for revantheknowledegecarrier
RevanTheKnowledegeCarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROFL with warhammer 40 000 nukes !

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borg destroy them in space. Only takes time before they adapt and then wreck and assimilate.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borg destroy them in space. Only takes time before they adapt and then wreck and assimilate.

Depends really, The Imperium should be stronger and has far more ships. Firepower, no idea.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Imperium should win.

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MKhaters
Loading Video...

Borg have better tech. I think Borg should win here.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh. Borg wank. *leaves thread*