• 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the deal. The Mortal Kombat Universe is attacking Earth. Now everyone Marvel hero and villian must work together to stop MK.

vs

Who's side are you on?

#2 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion solos.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins pretty easily.

Also, in the first pic, is that LT I see in the background?

#5 Posted by space_coyote (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

Yup, for the Marvel Universe this is just another Saturday

#6 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

You do know some characters on MK are gods and immortals, right?

#7 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

@pooty said:

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

You do know some characters on MK are gods and immortals, right?

Well, I swear I see LT in the background of that pic, so he can solo in a second.

#8 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@space_coyote: Saturday? It's Sunday evening. Isn't it great how stomp threads bring the world together? lol

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: It is. Marvel stomps the MK Universe hard.

Moderator
#10 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

@pooty said:

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

You do know some characters on MK are gods and immortals, right?

yes. gods and immortals are killed quite frequently.

#11 Posted by space_coyote (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@space_coyote: Saturday? It's Sunday evening. Isn't it great how stomp threads bring the world together? lol

It's like we're communicating through time! :P

#12 Posted by Lvenger (19984 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel defeats the easiest invasion force they've ever faced.

#13 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@space_coyote: yes, i'm talking to you from the future. So heed my words. Saturday night a beautiful girl will ask you on a date. SAY NO. it's really a man.

#14 Posted by CosmosTyrant (489 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel stomp's.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

Also is that Daffy Duck in the second Marvel picture,
also where is this picture from.

#16 Posted by space_coyote (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@space_coyote: yes, i'm talking to you from the future. So heed my words. Saturday night a beautiful girl will ask you on a date. SAY NO. it's really a man.

LOL, duly noted!

@Lvenger said:

Marvel defeats the easiest invasion force they've ever faced.

I don't know. Didn't the Thirsties invade once?

#17 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: really jean? Daffy Duck? am i to believe that you have over 10,000 post and don't know who that duck is? I know. But i'm not telling. lol

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel has its share of gods and immortals too. Not like being a "god" means anything.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: really jean? Daffy Duck? am i to believe that you have over 10,000 post and don't know who that duck is? I know. But i'm not telling. lol

LOL.

#20 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: really jean? Daffy Duck? am i to believe that you have over 10,000 post and don't know who that duck is? I know. But i'm not telling. lol

LOL.

I believe its Howard the Duck.

Daffy the Duck is technically DC.

Also, Howard solos.

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't you see the movie? He knows Quack-fu!

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: really jean? Daffy Duck? am i to believe that you have over 10,000 post and don't know who that duck is? I know. But i'm not telling. lol

LOL.

I believe its Howard the Duck.

Daffy the Duck is technically DC.

Also, Howard solos.

Thanks. How does he solo.

Thor would solo by just willing Mjolnir to go threw all there heads lol.

#25 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal solos.

#26 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: really jean? Daffy Duck? am i to believe that you have over 10,000 post and don't know who that duck is? I know. But i'm not telling. lol

LOL.

I think that Daffy Duck doesn't look anything like the duck in the picture is funny too! Get your cartoon ducks right man!

Anyways, Marvel easily wins. One of the most powerful characters in the Mk universe couldn't stand up to Thor alone.

#27 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

how does someone get Howard confused with Daffy????? Specially in a pic that says MARVEL.....

#28 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal yawns and reality wipes MK Universe.

#29 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: really jean? Daffy Duck? am i to believe that you have over 10,000 post and don't know who that duck is? I know. But i'm not telling. lol

LOL.

Excuse me whilst I "borrow" this.

#30 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: 'Twas a joke. I just like Howard the Duck.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit: @blackadamFTW: LOL

#32 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I fail to see the 'LOL'. Living Tribunal would solo in 0.0000000000000003 seconds.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

how does someone get Howard confused with Daffy????? Specially in a pic that says MARVEL.....

Both ducks xD

#34 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the MK universe is being underestimated, they have some pretty powerful fellas.

#35 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: A few questions:

1. Was Goku powerful enough to beat Cell when he fought Cell in the "Cell Game"?

2. At the end of Cell games was Gohan more powerful than Goku?

3. Did Gohan go Super Saiyan 2 during his fight with Cell? If not, What level was he at?

4. Who was the first person to go Super Saiyan 2 and when? thanks

#36 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: yeah I might see why someone would confuse them x) but still, I just cant get them mixed, specially Howard.

@pooty: 1 - I dont think so 2 - Also dont think so 3 - yes 4 - gohan in his fight against cell

EDIT: I remember now that Gohan's power seemingly exceed Goku's because he said he was the only one that could defeat cell so he let him battle Cell after Goku battled him to wear him out a bit

#37 Posted by []D [] []\/[] []D (12 posts) - - Show Bio

lol wtf mk wins ez. raiden is a god so no1 here can stop him. also shang tsung culd just copy teh one above every1's power n kill all of them.

#38 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

lol wtf mk wins ez. raiden is a god so no1 here can stop him. also shang tsung culd just copy teh one above every1's power n kill all of them.

Sorry, but you disgust me.

LT solos in a nanosecond.

#39 Posted by []D [] []\/[] []D (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

lol wtf mk wins ez. raiden is a god so no1 here can stop him. also shang tsung culd just copy teh one above every1's power n kill all of them.

Sorry, but you disgust me.

LT solos in a nanosecond.

i kno wat u mean shang tsungs disgustingly powerful he wuld hav toaas powerz on top off his own.

#40 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

@pooty said:

@Goku1fan: There are atleast 20 people on team marvel who would solo in less than 2 minutes.

You do know some characters on MK are gods and immortals, right?

Living Tribunal solos all of them

#41 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

lol wtf mk wins ez. raiden is a god so no1 here can stop him. also shang tsung culd just copy teh one above every1's power n kill all of them.

Sorry, but you disgust me.

LT solos in a nanosecond.

i kno wat u mean shang tsungs disgustingly powerful he wuld hav toaas powerz on top off his own.

No. Just no...

#42 Posted by []D [] []\/[] []D (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

lol wtf mk wins ez. raiden is a god so no1 here can stop him. also shang tsung culd just copy teh one above every1's power n kill all of them.

Sorry, but you disgust me.

LT solos in a nanosecond.

i kno wat u mean shang tsungs disgustingly powerful he wuld hav toaas powerz on top off his own.

No. Just no...

right? i cant even fathom taht kind of powr eithr, thats almost like goku lvl.

#43 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

#44 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

I often wonder if people who say MK got the short end against DC in MK vs DCU truly believe what they say.

Then again, I seriously believe Cloud could take Superman, so I'm one to talk.

#45 Edited by []D [] []\/[] []D (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

shangtsung wuld be way mor powrful then a trol if he had toaas power. even without he woud be trolls arnt that strong frodo killd 1 in lotr

#46 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

shangtsung wuld be way mor powrful then a trol if he had toaas power. even without he woud be trolls arnt that strong frodo killd 1 in lotr

OK, now I know you're a troll.

#47 Edited by []D [] []\/[] []D (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

shangtsung wuld be way mor powrful then a trol if he had toaas power. even without he woud be trolls arnt that strong frodo killd 1 in lotr

OK, now I know you're a troll.

da fuk? first of, trols cant type becus they fingers wuld be to fat. second, computers dont exist in lotr universe so how wold a trol get 1. fourth, i think ur trying to get of toppic and it wont work. mk wins becus of raidn and shantsung

lol pwnd

#48 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

shangtsung wuld be way mor powrful then a trol if he had toaas power. even without he woud be trolls arnt that strong frodo killd 1 in lotr

OK, now I know you're a troll.

da fuk? first of, trols cant type becus they fingers wuld be to fat. second, computers dont exist in lotr universe so how wold a trol get 1. fourth, i think ur trying to get of toppic and it wont work. mk wins becus of raidn and shantsung

lol pwnd

It's obvious you can't type.

Raiden and Shang Tsung and everybody in the MK universe would within a second by LT.

That's just about the opposite of "pwned".

#49 Posted by []D [] []\/[] []D (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

shangtsung wuld be way mor powrful then a trol if he had toaas power. even without he woud be trolls arnt that strong frodo killd 1 in lotr

OK, now I know you're a troll.

da fuk? first of, trols cant type becus they fingers wuld be to fat. second, computers dont exist in lotr universe so how wold a trol get 1. fourth, i think ur trying to get of toppic and it wont work. mk wins becus of raidn and shantsung

lol pwnd

It's obvious you can't type.

Raiden and Shang Tsung and everybody in the MK universe would within a second by LT.

That's just about the opposite of "pwned".

1. raiden isa god n lt is a gods servent therfore raiden alone > lt

2. the only problm is toaa becuz he wuld stalmate with raiden (bcus they both god)

5. once shang tung copys toaa powrs its 2v1 and 1 of the gods has shan tsungs powr on top off omnipowrence.

6. marvel = pwnt!

#50 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@[]D [] []\/[] []D: You have to be the biggest troll ever.

shangtsung wuld be way mor powrful then a trol if he had toaas power. even without he woud be trolls arnt that strong frodo killd 1 in lotr

OK, now I know you're a troll.

da fuk? first of, trols cant type becus they fingers wuld be to fat. second, computers dont exist in lotr universe so how wold a trol get 1. fourth, i think ur trying to get of toppic and it wont work. mk wins becus of raidn and shantsung

lol pwnd

It's obvious you can't type.

Raiden and Shang Tsung and everybody in the MK universe would within a second by LT.

That's just about the opposite of "pwned".

1. raiden isa god n lt is a gods servent therfore raiden alone > lt

2. the only problm is toaa becuz he wuld stalmate with raiden (bcus they both god)

5. once shang tung copys toaa powrs its 2v1 and 1 of the gods has shan tsungs powr on top off omnipowrence.

6. marvel = pwnt!

Thor is a "god", but he can be beaten, so your logic is quite flawed.

Its pretty obvious you're wrong, and that with the forces of Beyonder, LT, Molecule Man, IG Thanos, and others, that MK doesn't stand a chance.

I'm done trying to argue with an someone like you.